Beernutz is offline Member

OHHHH $hit im pissed!!!!!!

ok guys i have something i have to get off my chest because if i dont express how pissed i am right now i think im gonna shoot someone.

So today after a very hard weeks work of busting my a$$ in the heat i go to the ban to deposit my check. I park my car out front as ive been doing for years and i go into the bank to quickly deposit my check. As i open the double doors of the bank i hear someone whistling in the manner to get someones attention. I simply ignore the sound and walk into the bank to do my business. I come out not even 3 mins later to find a nice juicy parking ticket in my window. At first i didnt really care cuz i figured ahh its just some stupid 20 dollar ticket. But when i looked at it i noticed it was for 100$!!! At this point i was ready to kill someone. I was so enraged i yelled "Phuck" almost at the top of my lungs. So i get into my car and try to calm down a little when all of a sudden i notice some pencil d1ck parking officer warning a pizza delievery guy not to park in the same area that id been park in. No calmly walk over to the kid which couldnt have been older then 23 and i calmy say to him "excuse sir but did you just give me this ticket". He answers "yhea you were parked in a fire route". I replied " oh thanks for warning me when you walked by and seen me get out of my car". he says" oh i did i tried to whistle at you to get your attention. Ok at this point him saying that he whistled at me wasnt the most smartest thing to say considering i was almost shaking with how pissed i was. So i replied in a very pissed off voice " listen a$$hole do i look like a phucking dog to you, when you want someones attention you dont whistle at them like some phucking retard". the next line is helarious. He then has the nerve to reply " hey listen buddy you better get back in your car and cool off or ill have you arrested for verbal assault". At this point i think i actually seen steam comming out of my ears but i contained myself from punching the Phucker in the face and i drove off. The thing that really aggravates me about this is how pple have no respect for others, i mean who the phuck whistles at someone they dont know to get there attention, and second of all i have to work like 3/4 of a day to make that much money and its all gone thanks to some a$$hole parking officer. Sorry guys but i needed to release some anger, im gonna go hit the gym soon and release some frustration there. Maybe ill try to deadlift 900lbs today .

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    a phucking male meter maid...how sad is that. The wanna be police officers...

Tough luck man

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    Stay out of the fire lane-- you screwed yourself. We've all screwedcourselves beaucoup. Don't make the same mistakes and you can look forward to new pitfalls. Life is not fair, but it does have limited variety that hold up good for 120 years or so nowadays. Just think how bad it would be if you were immortal ! Cycling for thousands of years and getting traffic tickets and worse-- talk about water torure. Nothin' but pain.

my thoughts exactly... why the phuck do we need wanna be cops walking around acting like a portable meter

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    Stay out of the fire lane-- you screwed yourself. We've all screwedcourselves beaucoup. Don't make the same mistakes and you can look forward to new pitfalls. Life is not fair, but it does have limited variety that hold up good for 120 years or so nowadays. Just think how bad it would be if you were immortal ! Cycling for thousands of years and getting traffic tickets and worse-- talk about water torure. Nothin' but pain.
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.... i dont get it

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I'm pissed for you that was an a-hole thing to do and don't worry one day he'll give the wrong guy a parking ticket and he will get his ass kicked.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    How would he arrest you? They don't even have cuffs.

-B

ScooterBoy is offline Junior Member
    I feel your pain man. I just got pulled over yesterday for not wearing a seat belt. Got a ticket for $101. even worse I got pulled over 3 blocks from home.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy
    I feel your pain man. I just got pulled over yesterday for not wearing a seat belt. Got a ticket for $101. even worse I got pulled over 3 blocks from home.
    OUCH....expensive lesson. Be thankful you had your drivers liscence, registration and proof of insurance....you would have been looking at more than 101.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    How would he arrest you? They don't even have cuffs.

-B
    who knows... he would probably call the reeeeeal cops to arrest me.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Sux man. Sorry to hear it.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree beaucoup. As Brigidier General Benjamin Dover, USAF commander of 68 TAC MASH Aeroport Orly, Italy NATO component USAEUR 1962 said, "Fire lanes are no place for soldiers of fortune to park. They get tickets."

Don't eat plums. They make your toenails grow crooked. www.drphil.com

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    soldiers of fortune... mmmmmm. LIBERTY. "Let's Rock!" Real ones are fierce. I would carry bandaids and super glue for a select few. I'm picky about my warrior heroes.

86 TAC MASH. REAL EARTHQUAKE. REAL SPEED. Their lessons should not be lost to us-- reinventing the wheel can be heartbreak.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    soldiers of fortune... mmmmmm. LIBERTY. "Let's Rock!" Real ones are fierce. I would carry bandaids and super glue for a select few. I'm picky about my warrior heroes.

86 TAC MASH. REAL EARTHQUAKE. REAL SPEED. Their lessons should not be lost to us-- reinventing the wheel can be heartbreak.
    EMANCIPATION. "Whoop, there it is!" I would not only carry bandaids and super glue, I’d also bring along clean socks and Preparation H.

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK. HANGIN’ TOUGH. Even more important lessons.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I'm pissed for you that was an a-hole thing to do and don't worry one day he'll give the wrong guy a parking ticket and he will get his ass kicked.
    uhhhhhhhh.... that's a felony........... against a law enforcement agent...

when you are cuffed, and stuffed.. there might be a little payback..

it was a sad thing that happened...

but you know what... you don't get warnings..

he already attempted to be nice, and get you to not park in an illegal parking area...

So he did his job............. ;how would you like it if someone came up to you while you were just doing your job and assaulted you... ??

see what i mean.. you over reacted... I understand how dehydration from the heat, and working hard and being tired can make you over react... but check yourself..

JMO
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

twosocks40 is offline Member

Is there a rule against rambling incoherently?
    J/K

-B

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    uhhhhhhhh.... that's a felony........... against a law enforcement agent...

when you are cuffed, and stuffed.. there might be a little payback..

it was a sad thing that happened...

but you know what... you don't get warnings..

he already attempted to be nice, and get you to not park in an illegal parking area...

So he did his job............. ;how would you like it if someone came up to you while you were just doing your job and assaulted you... ??

see what i mean.. you over reacted... I understand how dehydration from the heat, and working hard and being tired can make you over react... but check yourself..

JMO
    hold on a minute. He never tried to get my attention. If he really wanted to he could of said excuse me or "hey buddy". Then i would have turned around. When someone whistles at you to get your attention thats just flat out rude.

Especially when i seen him walk right up to another guy infront of me and warn him personally face to face like a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    Especially when i seen him walk right up to another guy infront of me and warn him personally face to face like a human being.
    good point...

but do you see what i am saying..

he had no obligation to warn you at all...

I agree.. it is rude... but then again.. i fart in the gym... by accident of coarse..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    maybe some day you will see him in HIS car and you can RUN HIM OFF THE PHUCKIN ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    good point...

but do you see what i am saying..

he had no obligation to warn you at all...

I agree.. it is rude... but then again.. i fart in the gym... by accident of coarse..

i respect your view wizard. You are right he never had to warn me but i just dont like the way he tried to get my attention. Not to mention thats a hefty ticket like i said thats almost a whole days work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beernutz
    i respect your view wizard. You are right he never had to warn me but i just dont like the way he tried to get my attention. Not to mention thats a hefty ticket like i said thats almost a whole days work for me.
    I understand... it would piss me off to........... it will anyone..

Rules

Thread Information