Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    V_Xsucks is offline Banned

which one is the best night club in the US?

All My Votes Are Going To space34 In Down Town Miami.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails which one is the best night club in the US?-night.jpg   which one is the best night club in the US?-night1.jpg   which one is the best night club in the US?-night2.jpg   which one is the best night club in the US?-night4.jpg  

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    never been there, but if that chick and her amazing ass are gonna be there, count me in

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You ever been to Crobar?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    where is the poll and what are my options per city? Lots of good bars in NY, SanFran,LA,Detroit,TX,FL, etc...

Are we talking dance clubs? or are we talking sport bars or are we talking just regular taverns with a great atmosphere where the ladies get naked and wild?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    You ever been to Crobar?

P.diddy was there a couple week ago. That a really good one too.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Space and Crobar are both very good....never been to the one in NY but the one in miami is probaly just as sweet.....ours is a triple level club....you can find the fine ass chicks on the 2nd level doing blow on the tables above the dj area....3rd level is Vip.....usually costs about 500 bucks to get in....but im getting to anti-social now adays.....I dont go as much as I used to...I dont like having to fight through a crowd just to get a drink that too over priced to begin with

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Space is the ****. I also used to hit up Liquids back in the day. Crobar once in a while but I dont really like that scene anymore.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Space is the ****. I also used to hit up Liquids back in the day. Crobar once in a while but I dont really like that scene anymore.
    Hey bro which is the club where you dance on the huge aquarium? isnt that the 1st or 2nd club when your coming on to the beach and you turrn left onto washington?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I think thats Club Deep bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    I think thats Club Deep bro.
    that booty 100% C.deep,
    any one from the ATL area club 112.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Crobar was awesome and Opimium is tooo much hype

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    Crobar was awesome and Opimium is tooo much hype

stay away from Crobar on sundays it gets a little twist.

"Gay Night"

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    This club I went to in Kansas City Kansas like 7 years ago was the best club I ever been too, but I was too drunk to remember the name and I got thrown out afte only being there for 45 minutes, but it was a bad ass place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    This club I went to in Kansas City Kansas like 7 years ago was the best club I ever been too, but I was too drunk to remember the name and I got thrown out afte only being there for 45 minutes, but it was a bad ass place.
    what about where you live. Is there anything good

Quote Originally Posted by V_Xsucks
    what about where you live. Is there anything good
    Hell yeah I live in Philly, Egypt is probaly the best club in Philly.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    This Is London in Toronto, Canada

Awesome crowd and awesome times.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell yeah I live in Philly, Egypt is probaly the best club in Philly.
    pleassssssssssssseeeee take that back, egypt is probably the worste club in the city, its all a bunch of idiots that go to that place, with the dumb ass dj's from the radio stations. come on bro i though you were better then to say egypt is the best club? all the girls are stuck up beoches from the suburbs and most are there only on under age night.

put it this way guys, remember when you were in high school and the girls said they were gonna go clubbin that weekend? well Egypt is the club they all went to cause they werent old enough to get into any of the real clubs. put it another way>>>>

Egypt is it the sesame street of clubs in philly
    Last edited by jcstomper; 07-25-2004 at 08:16 AM.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

how is crobar?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    You ever been to Crobar?
    i'm on the fence about even going. i hear the music sucks and they are anti old school factory guys(juiceheads). have you been to ikon since it went from black to ikon? i miss factory and i can not find a replacement , not that you can ever get that back i guess now in nyc.
    my friends and i keep saying we're gonna hit crobar , but we're hearing anti juicers, wack music, and going shirtless is frowned upon(which is the only reason i go to any club).if i'm wrong please let me know because i'll be all about it and get my friends in on the action

When I refer to a club being the best our criteria might be different. Egypt is the most mainstream club, therefore the most populated, therefore the most drunk easy girls in attendance, therefore the most ass for me.

However on having a fun time and being in an extraordinary place I would have to go with Shampoo.

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    pleassssssssssssseeeee take that back, egypt is probably the worste club in the city, its all a bunch of idiots that go to that place, with the dumb ass dj's from the radio stations. come on bro i though you were better then to say egypt is the best club? all the girls are stuck up beoches from the suburbs and most are there only on under age night.

put it this way guys, remember when you were in high school and the girls said they were gonna go clubbin that weekend? well Egypt is the club they all went to cause they werent old enough to get into any of the real clubs. put it another way>>>>

Egypt is it the sesame street of clubs in philly

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i'm on the fence about even going. i hear the music sucks and they are anti old school factory guys(juiceheads). have you been to ikon since it went from black to ikon? i miss factory and i can not find a replacement , not that you can ever get that back i guess now in nyc.
    my friends and i keep saying we're gonna hit crobar , but we're hearing anti juicers, wack music, and going shirtless is frowned upon(which is the only reason i go to any club).if i'm wrong please let me know because i'll be all about it and get my friends in on the action
    I've been to Crobar once and I did not like the crowd. What you heard about Crobar NYC I agree. The crowd is not an old school Factory crowd. I haven't been to Ikon. I swore never to step foot in that space again after going to Earth and hating it.

When I refer to a club being the best our criteria might be different. Egypt is the most mainstream club, therefore the most populated, therefore the most drunk easy girls in attendance, therefore the most ass for me.

However on having a fun time and being in an extraordinary place I would have to go with Shampoo.
    it is the most mainstream club, but definatly not the most populated, maybe the most populated with the same people weekend after weekend but i can name other clubs that get soo packed night after night that you cant even walk in the place, not that i like that but that is definatly populated lol

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    No offense... But personally I think Space in Miami kinda blows... and whoever is talkin about Philly... you guys are givin me a good laugh...LOL

When I flew into Miami last year for WMC all I heard from my buddy that lives in Miami about how crazy Space gets and ****....

It wasn't **** compared to NYC...

The only good thing about it was the rooftop in the morning hours... but then again everyone was so cracked out by then who the **** wants to see what people look like at 10am after clubin all night... LOL

IMO I will neva feel a vibe like I used to feel in Sound Factory (NYC) years ago.... the last year it was open it blew but for years I dun think there was anywhere else like it.... A 4 story club and everyone in there acted like a big ****in family.... you could go anywhere around NY, NJ, Philly, etc.... even down in Miami you know who the SF Heads were... That's what made that place the best IMO...

I've walked into SF at 4PM on a Sunday afternoon and it still had thousands of people still partyin from Sat night...

JuiceHeads and Gorgeous Models galore....

IMO Tina (Meth) killed the vibe in there the last year it was open very much.... ****in people that do that **** act too ****in paranoid...

RIP Sound Factory....

Last edited by BluEyedClubr; 07-25-2004 at 10:54 AM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    that booty 100% C.deep,
    any one from the ATL area club 112.
    club 112 is a little to ruff for a mountain boy like me.. to many rapper wannabes.. been there once and didnt like it, great chicks though.. makos in buckhead is awesome.. few others in buckhead are heaven.... chilipepper, and actually a little country bar called cowboys has some awesome georgia girls in it... yea come on

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Whats the club in Philly that house the 611 dj's residents?
    I know nigel richards is good, danny the wildchild is good, carl michaels is good, and jamie morris is good dj.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I'm goin to Spirit to see JP and over to the SkyLounge (Ikon) to hear Cleve spin prob on Sunday mornin if its sunny out...

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    club 112 is a little to ruff for a mountain boy like me.. to many rapper wannabes.. been there once and didnt like it, great chicks though.. makos in buckhead is awesome.. few others in buckhead are heaven.... chilipepper, and actually a little country bar called cowboys has some awesome georgia girls in it... yea come on

I'll probably get kill ovethere Im spanish and the few cowboy bars I past by they dont even like me.

Hey anyone has been to "ROUNDUP" in ftlauderdale

Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr
    No offense... But personally I think Space in Miami kinda blows... and whoever is talkin about Philly... you guys are givin me a good laugh...LOL

When I flew into Miami last year for WMC all I heard from my buddy that lives in Miami about how crazy Space gets and ****....

It wasn't **** compared to NYC...

The only good thing about it was the rooftop in the morning hours... but then again everyone was so cracked out by then who the **** wants to see what people look like at 10am after clubin all night... LOL

IMO I will neva feel a vibe like I used to feel in Sound Factory (NYC) years ago.... the last year it was open it blew but for years I dun think there was anywhere else like it.... A 4 story club and everyone in there acted like a big ****in family.... you could go anywhere around NY, NJ, Philly, etc.... even down in Miami you know who the SF Heads were... That's what made that place the best IMO...

I've walked into SF at 4PM on a Sunday afternoon and it still had thousands of people still partyin from Sat night...

JuiceHeads and Gorgeous Models galore....

IMO Tina (Meth) killed the vibe in there the last year it was open very much.... ****in people that do that **** act too ****in paranoid...

RIP Sound Factory....
    you should learn how to read the whole thread before you start to diss. we never said philly had the best clubs. someone asked what was a good club in philly, because me and lozgod are from philly. thats why it came up. get a f-cking clue

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Whats the club in Philly that house the 611 dj's residents?
    I know nigel richards is good, danny the wildchild is good, carl michaels is good, and jamie morris is good dj.
    could be emerald city. but thats more of a late night club.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    **** you guys are lucky, I have to move to a bigger town. We only have 3 clubs here and they are usually full of ppl from the base who really get on my nerve's. Regardless to say, I usually get kicked out, good thing I don't drink often anymore.

Guess I'll have to say the best one around here would be Borrowed Bucks, might have to move to minneapolis.

you should learn how to read the whole thread before you start to diss. we never said philly had the best clubs. someone asked what was a good club in philly, because me and lozgod are from philly. thats why it came up. get a f-cking clue
    Yeah what he said, and since we are from Philly it is a guarantee we can kick your ass. So watch your mouth "San Francisco" boy. j/k

Yeah what he said, and since we are from Philly it is a guarantee we can kick your ass. So watch your mouth "San Francisco" boy. j/k
    I'm from Jersey bro...

And I neva said u guys said the best club was in Philly... I just never could stand goin to Philly whenever I went there... so YES i read the thread... Maybe you should really be the one readin the thread since what I said was that you guys talkin about philly were makin me laugh"... I dun know how u guys handle it... Geesh...

To clarify more - I was laughing at the comments that were made about how Egypt was the Sesame Street of clubs... I remember feelin like I was at a high school party when I went there a few years ago...

... so YES I have a f-ing clue...

BigBadBoy is offline New Member

LA Clubs

Im from LA and the best place to be probably changes every other week. If you're really into that type of ****, then LA is a good place to be cause every night is Saturday night, all year long.

I cant believe you ro JC dont like the 21 year old slutty regulars. They are there to get boned by cool guys like, well I know I am cool, me. I love those types of spots. Will they ever make a movie about a club like that...no, can you get laid in there with less effort than it takes to buy a drink....yes.

I'm from Jersey bro...

And I neva said u guys said the best club was in Philly... I just never could stand goin to Philly whenever I went there... so YES i read the thread... Maybe you should really be the one readin the thread since what I said was that you guys talkin about philly were makin me laugh"... I dun know how u guys handle it... Geesh...

To clarify more - I was laughing at the comments that were made about how Egypt was the Sesame Street of clubs... I remember feelin like I was at a high school party when I went there a few years ago...

... so YES I have a f-ing clue...

I cant believe you ro JC dont like the 21 year old slutty regulars. They are there to get boned by cool guys like, well I know I am cool, me. I love those types of spots. Will they ever make a movie about a club like that...no, can you get laid in there with less effort than it takes to buy a drink....yes.
    well see thats why i dont like going to egypt. i like going to the other clubs where you find 19 year old women with fake ID that are a hell of alot easier to bang then the 21 year olds lol.

blueeyedclubr, i thought you were laughing about us even bring philly clubs into this thread, not on my sesame street comment. i guess you quoted wrong and i read it wrong. so double negitive they cancel out and we're even lol

Danielle is offline Female Member

good times..........walking in a sunday afternoon/evening.........."how the fcuk is there still 5,000 people partying fom the night before.......WTF is wrong with these people?!?!".........lol.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    good times..........walking in a sunday afternoon/evening.........."how the fcuk is there still 5,000 people partying fom the night before.......WTF is wrong with these people?!?!".........lol.........
    I remember the last time I partied. We went to Earth Sunday 8am till 2pm, then hit SF from 2pm-11pm, then Limelight till Monday 5am. I called off work till Wednesday because it took me that long to recover.

The memories.

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    I'll probably get kill ovethere Im spanish and the few cowboy bars I past by they dont even like me.

Hey anyone has been to "ROUNDUP" in ftlauderdale
    yeah
    Last edited by medic23; 06-29-2007 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by medic23
    Roundup is a good time. The best bar or club is hard to say, you need to be more specific. I like everything on Las Olas, Elbo room and all that.
    capones, bajas, Vodoolounge, porthouse.

THE SAGA CONTINUES,,,,,,

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    it is the most mainstream club, but definatly not the most populated, maybe the most populated with the same people weekend after weekend but i can name other clubs that get soo packed night after night that you cant even walk in the place, not that i like that but that is definatly populated lol

whats your fav place in philly? i wish i had known you were down there when i was partying there every weekend. it would have been dope to go out with an AR bro and walk around the bar like we own the place.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    whats your fav place in philly? i wish i had known you were down there when i was partying there every weekend. it would have been dope to go out with an AR bro and walk around the bar like we own the place.
    hmmm honestly thats a tough one to say what is my favorite, it all really depends on my mood i guess. the best nights in philly ive never stayed at the same place all night.

it would start at trago or moda, then to world fusion, then to emerald city or some late night. and end up being drunk walking around center city with my friends causing trouble then at like 4am catching a cab back to fishtown to go to sleep lol.

i couldnt put a best club in philly label on any of the clubs cause it all depends on the night. there are just too many, and it all depends on my mood that night on what im gonna like. i mean you can even have a good time picking up college and underage girls with fakes at Tiki bobs lol. and i hate that place but if im drunk ill have fun lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information