Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022

    EPO - Erythropoietin

    Anyone have any experience using it?

    OG

  2. #2
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Anyone have any experience using it?

    OG
    no i havent, but about 15 cyclists have died from it this year, one kid was 16! on real sports on hbo they had a special about balco, steroids , lance armstrong, and they were saying that lance armstrong is on EPO, gh, and slin,according to the story, one of armstrongs trainers drove 90 miles away to throw out a garbage bag filled with empty vials, syringes, and plastic IV bags that he used for blood doping

  3. #3
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    no i havent, but about 15 cyclists have died from it this year, one kid was 16! on real sports on hbo they had a special about balco, steroids, lance armstrong, and they were saying that lance armstrong is on EPO, gh, and slin,according to the story, one of armstrongs trainers drove 90 miles away to throw out a garbage bag filled with empty vials, syringes, and plastic IV bags that he used for blood doping

    Interesting...I'll have to catch it on HBO...thxs

    OG

  4. #4
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    A lot of guys on here use EQ, wich increases EPO.....are you just trying to increase EPO levels, or are you actually contimplating using the EPO drug itself to increase those levels?

  5. #5
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Interesting...I'll have to catch it on HBO...thxs

    OG
    it was decent, they basically accused everyone of using aas,which they are probably right, but the lance armstrong story was pretty interesting, even thought the reporters were morons, bob sapp was on also

  6. #6
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    A lot of guys on here use EQ, wich increases EPO.....are you just trying to increase EPO levels, or are you actually contimplating using the EPO drug itself to increase those levels?

    Im actually contimplating using the EPO drug itself....

    OG

  7. #7
    Casanova33's Avatar
    Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    257
    when Flojo died didn't some people say the heart attack was caused from her blood being too thick from the epo.

  8. #8
    Myosin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Europe, somewhere
    Posts
    21
    Jup. What do you want to know?

    The ultimate cross-bridge

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •