Thread: Legal Question

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Legal Question

A female friend got pulled over for running a stop sign on the way here. She is special to me and we might make love so please dont post any of my recent "jokes".

She doesnt believe that if a cop asks you to step out of the car you can refuse as long as you are not under arrest.

Will a law student, police, ex-police, law school grad, or some other expert proove to this lovely young lady I know what I am talking about.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    'Make love' is that you Lozgod? LOL

mass junkie is offline banned
    Is this the chick that you said you wanted her to do you with a strap on?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Is this the chick that you said you wanted her to do you with a strap on?
    We both laughed at that one, good joke.

Anyone, I cant find chit online.

decadbal is offline Banned
    depends on your state, here in ga, refusing a lawful command is grounds for immediate arrest... so yea, when i was a cop, when i say get out, get out or im gonna make u..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    depends on your state, here in ga, refusing a lawful command is grounds for immediate arrest... so yea, when i was a cop, when i say get out, get out or im gonna make u..
    Well we are talking about in Industrialized America, not Georgia, dont they still have slavery?

God that one was too easy. j/k j/k

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bully!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Well we are talking about in Industrialized America, not Georgia, dont they still have slavery?

dude there a ton of brothas and sisters here, but none are slaves.... and if you refuse any order of any cop in any state im pretty sure thats grounds for arrest..

dude there a ton of brothas and sisters here, but none are slaves.... and if you refuse any order of any cop in any state im pretty sure thats grounds for arrest..
    You might be right because I remember I was detained for a few hours without being arrested, but I am trying to remember if they had a search warrant.

Well keep the replies coming I am gonna have a quality evening with a nice young lady. This could be Mrs. Right.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Mrs. Right.

Mrs. RightNow

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Mrs. RightNow

<<LMO>>

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on if he asks you or tells you. If says "would you like to step out of the vehicle" you can decline. If he then says i am not asking you I am telling you. You must get out or risk being arrested for obstruction. However if he does this you can argue in court that he had no reason to do this and get the case dismissed if you are arested for anything related to you exiting the vehicle.

elicotton is offline Associate Member

Only when yankee boys are around.

You shore gotta pretty mouth on you, boy.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    The reason to ask someone to step out of a vehicle is if they are making furtive movements, or anything that causes the officer to be concerned about "officer safety". He has to be able to articulate that to the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    depends on if he asks you or tells you. If says "would you like to step out of the vehicle" you can decline. If he then says i am not asking you I am telling you. You must get out or risk being arrested for obstruction. However if he does this you can argue in court that he had no reason to do this and get the case dismissed if you are arested for anything related to you exiting the vehicle.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    However... if it is dark, and in a nontraffic area...the woman can request to have a supervisor responde to the location before she complies.. this is typical if the vehicle that pulled her over is unmarked, and the officer is in plain clothes..

IF it is in daylight, on a highway.. and it's the state patrol.. i would suggest she comply.. they normally won't ask you to leave the vehicle.. puts the driver in danger of "being hit" in traffic..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    Do what ever the cops says. Cop has the gun. Cop shoot you.

She can also continue to drive slowly to a well lit, populated area....or a police dept. The officer may get a bit upset as a result, but once she explains why...he should get over it
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Barby is a smart woman.

Are you looking for a man friend, Barby ?

__________________________________________________ ____________

You're correct that the onset of menstruation has been getting progressively earlier among girls in the United States. No one is sure of why, but one possibility is that commercially produced meat and milk products contain residues of growth-promoting hormones. These have estrogenic activity, so they could stimulate early menstruation.

http://www.drweil.com/app/cda/drw_cd...60-pt=Question
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Legal Question-ant-grapes.jpg  

HMmmm where the HELL did that come from

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    Are you looking for a man friend, Barby ?

__________________________________________________ ____________

You're correct that the onset of menstruation has been getting progressively earlier among girls in the United States. No one is sure of why, but one possibility is that commercially produced meat and milk products contain residues of growth-promoting hormones. These have estrogenic activity, so they could stimulate early menstruation.

http://www.drweil.com/app/cda/drw_cd...60-pt=Question

Did not come from HELL, COMMANDO. It came from me. Are you available or interested ? I just had to ask. You have a great attitude. If I SNOOZE I lose. At worst, you will say NO. You have pretty hair, if your avatar is you.
    Last edited by Isaiah1SAS; 07-22-2004 at 10:44 PM.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    With probable cause you can do a hell of a lot, and then some. In some cases, by the very act of refusing, she gives the officer enough to establish probable cause.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Did not come from HELL, COMMANDO. It came from me. Are you available or interested ? I just had to ask. You have a great attitude. If I SNOOZE I lose. At worst, you will say NO. You have pretty hair, if your avatar is you.

if i see anything remotely like this again, you are gone

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Mrs. RightNow
    Yeah I kicked that bitch out this morning. That was all for show.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON

Whoa!

~SC~

BulletCatcher is offline New Member
    From an ex-pig now bodyguard. when a cop says "please step out of the vehicle", GET OUT OF THE CAR!!! He may have several reasons. One: he does not like standing on the side of the road where he can get run over and wants you to step back to his car off the road for safety. Second: if there are two or more people in the car, it is safer for him to seperate the individuals while he writes the ticket. Lastly: remember, it is his party, try not to piss him off. The last thing you want is for him to call for a dog based on "suspicious activity". This could ruin your whole day. Like the one bro from Georgia said, you WILL get out of the car one way or another. Especially here in ATL. Ever heard of a "window extraction"?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Whoa!

~SC~

cycleon dont fucck around.

If he would of left at I did not come from hell it came from me, that would of been cool, I like that. I'm gonna ghetto it up a little and use it next time I get in to a fight.

Hmmmm thanks...but no.

ball sack BBQ

Cool.
    That's one wild avatar you have-- looks like a harpie in ball sack BBQ. Humor is always good--

Know how an Egyptian Sphinx wipes its rear end ?

Drags it's SIX on the grass like a dog-- LOL

Have a HAPPY ! :-)

WISDOM earns attention

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hmmmm thanks...but no.
    You're welcome, Commando Barbi. WISDOM earns attention.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Cool.
    That's one wild avatar you have-- looks like a harpie in ball sack BBQ. Humor is always good--

wow.... im dumbfounded. that "joke" just confirmed by belief that you are officailly insane. have you just been released from a mental hospital?

Quit while you are only behind and not banned

Cool.

Don't screw with Cycleon........you won't like the results.

Just some additional wisdom for you.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    You're welcome, Commando Barbi. WISDOM earns attention.

Seek help. NO, don't reply..seek help now.

-B

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    Seek help. NO, don't reply..seek help now.

-B
    Hmmm sadly...I don't think he gets it.

Thread Information