View Poll Results: Isiah is a veteran of what war???

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Revolutionary War

2 8.00%
  • French and Indian War

4 16.00%
  • War of 1812

7 28.00%
  • Civil War

2 8.00%
  • Bosnia Conflict

1 4.00%
  • World War I

1 4.00%
  • World War II

2 8.00%
  • Vietnam War

4 16.00%
  • Korean War

1 4.00%
  • Gulf War I, Gulf War II, War on Terrorism

1 4.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

IsiahSAS I am calling you out!!!!!!

Not really, I am afraid you would shoot a canon at my house, but I am posting a poll. What war do you think Isiah is a veteran of???

I say World War I judging by your lingo.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    The war on drugs. He lost.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    who voted for the war of 1812? hillarious

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    you also forgot the franco-prussian war...that was my guess btw

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elicotton

i agree. the guy just plain scares me. he makes no sense, and all his posts are incoherent babble.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs

i agree. the guy just plain scares me. he makes no sense, and all his posts are incoherent babble.
    I like him because he is crazy. I like crazy people, they are cool.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    And crazy people like you back, Loz. I know I do.

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    The SAS are Simply Badass Tier 1 operators. If this person was a part of the 22nd SAS Regiment he has my respect. The SBS opertarors are awesome too.

Whoever voted Civil war please specify was he a Yankee or Confederate?

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Not really, I am afraid you would shoot a canon at my house, but I am posting a poll. What war do you think Isiah is a veteran of???

I say World War I judging by your lingo.
    I am not a veteran of any war. I got recruited for Black ops, but it turned out to be a mercenary US Army gone bad on the inside Iran/Contra scam and I almost got cut in half by an M-16 so I came here to join the First Steroid Brigade. YOU ARE THE FIRST BRIGADE ! THE FIRST STEROID BRIGADE !!!
    My personal and professional life fell a part so I decided to start over. I think I should get in shape first so I came here to get pumped and be funny and make friends with Cycleon so he could get to know me and ban me.
    We have NOT lost the war on drugs, the decks are awash,the scuppers are running with blood, however, we have not yet begun to fight. As soon as we win we'll transfer the flag to the Serapis and hook up with the Costitution. I can see the constitution now through a PURPLE HAZE...

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    I am not a veteran of any war. I got recruited for Black ops, but it turned out to be a mercenary US Army gone bad on the inside Iran/Contra scam and I almost got cut in half by an M-16 so I came here to join the First Steroid Brigade. YOU ARE THE FIRST BRIGADE ! THE FIRST STEROID BRIGADE !!!
    My personal and professional life fell a part so I decided to start over. I think I should get in shape first so I came here to get pumped and be funny and make friends with Cycleon so he could get to know me and ban me.
    We have NOT lost the war on drugs, the decks are awash,the scuppers are running with blood, however, we have not yet begun to fight. As soon as we win we'll transfer the flag to the Serapis and hook up with the Costitution. I can see the constitution now through a PURPLE HAZE...

see what i mean? dop anyone have any clue what he just said?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    see what i mean? dop anyone have any clue what he just said?
    does it really matter...........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

does it really matter.....

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    does it really matter...........
    Yeah ! What he said. Thanks for all the attention. I feel special now.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Yeah ! What he said. Thanks for all the attention. I feel special now.

You are special.

-B

Steroids101 is offline Member
    The war against understandable literature.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Lmao!!!!!!!!!!

worldknown is offline Banned
    HAHAH

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hahaha!

Only seen a couple of his posts, funny dude.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Drugs are in a war?....I got to read the paper more often...

decadbal is offline Banned
    sounds like all talk.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

purple haze....now i understand....

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    You're all fools to believe that any war he was a part of would be one of which the public was aware. At any given time there are at least three wars going on rivaling in size and scope that of WWI, but the public will never know about them as cereal companies and steel manufacturers have an incredibly vested interest in keeping that **** under wraps....this thread saddens me deeply, as I see just how blind even the members of AR are to the clandestine world of secretive wars fought deep under the ice of the arctic circle and/or on the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    At any given time there are at least three wars going on rivaling in size and scope that of WWI, but the public will never know about them as cereal companies and steel manufacturers have an incredibly vested interest in keeping that **** under wraps....
    You are preaching to the converted brother, I already knew the cereal companies control the people through fear and intimidation. Everytime you are eating a fruit loop you are financing the genocide of leprachauns, like the one from Lucky Charms, and does anyone know what really happened to Hank the Drunken Dwarf?????? Think about it. Why did he feel the need to drink all the time for starters, then poof, he's gone.

Thats why I stick with eggs and scrapple in the morning.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 07-24-2004 at 11:32 AM. Reason: forgot a ****ing word!!!

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    You're all fools to believe that any war he was a part of would be one of which the public was aware. At any given time there are at least three wars going on rivaling in size and scope that of WWI, but the public will never know about them as cereal companies and steel manufacturers have an incredibly vested interest in keeping that **** under wraps....this thread saddens me deeply, as I see just how blind even the members of AR are to the clandestine world of secretive wars fought deep under the ice of the arctic circle and/or on the moon.
    Not all of us are privvy to the behind the scenes workings carried out by you upper crust. That's your war, not mine. I don't eat cereal or steel, so I'm not part of it.

Now, give me back my NASCAR. Wait a minute, are you bastards using that to control the mindless masses as well? Is this also a ploy by the elite?

Swellin Guest
    Oh yeah, my answer to the poll...French and Indian War...he was Chief Smokes Too Much.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Oh yeah, my answer to the poll...French and Indian War...he was Chief Smokes Too Much.

i think he was just dropped on his head alot as a kid?? or maybe his parnets played horsey on a low ceiling

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I thought imediatly from his first post that he was a Vietnam vet from his left field stories. But his b-day in profile says hes from 1958 so he would have just missed it.

How many Vietnam vets does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

You dont know, you werent there. But skerresly, I have all respect for vets, I will probably be one some day.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Now, give me back my NASCAR. Wait a minute, are you bastards using that to control the mindless masses as well? Is this also a ploy by the elite?
    No, no, not at all. Just keep on watching, yes, take in all of the brainwashing goodness........

I for one am starting to believe that Isaih= BigGreen.

Big Green or Red Green and Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I for one am starting to believe that Isaih= BigGreen.
    Wow-- I'm more schitz than I thought-- I'm Big Green, too ? If this keeps up I could propose new legislation.

Somebody needs to lock this thread before it wastes any more valuable bandwidth.

Since we're talking about war-- how about all this modern US/CIA prisoner abuse ? This problem is linked to Adolf Hitler. Now I don't know about the cereal wars on the moon or under the melting polar ice caps, but if we had learned from Adolf Hitler we wouldn't have all this Law Enforcement prisoner abuse. I think they should have killed all these enemy soldiers on the battlefield and then there would not be this problem.

http://www.worldwar1.com/heritage/hitler2.htm

As the ferocious battle wound down and enemy troops surrendered or retreated a wounded German soldier (Adolf Hitler) limped out of the maelstrom and into Private Tandey's line of fire, the battle weary man never raised his rifle and just stared at Tandey resigned to the inevitable. "I took aim but couldn't shoot a wounded man," said Tandey, "so I let him go."

Beernutz is offline Member
    Dude your phucked up...

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    haha phucked up indeed, but sitting here at work bored off my ass, he is making it go by much easier...........funny as hell bro

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Hes got a point, if that Pvt woulda double tapped Hitler, who knows what woulda happened. The US might not have gotten out of the depression, WWII did that. Japs still might have attacked, but they were in alliance w/ the Fuhrer.
    Last edited by Soldier of Misfortune; 07-24-2004 at 05:05 PM.

AS for PT ADD

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    haha phucked up indeed, but sitting here at work bored off my ass, he is making it go by much easier...........funny as hell bro
    The real medic-wanabe issue is fitness and cancer. I'll 'fess up. I'm a veteran of the 'fridge war. I've been pinned down at my computer for more than 40 days and forty nights and only low crawl away to the mess or slit trench. This fire fight has been a real flame war and has really been bad for my cardio and has resulted in edema of the cranium. Being part of this forum may give me a chance to learn how to get in shape, get encouragement, and learn how to cure some cancers and reduce the risk of AS and IFG use. I'm going to keep my head down, watch out for aliens and secret nazi bases in Antarctica, cereal wars, genetically altered foodstuffs, and take bigkatz advice. bigkatz noted that I have an ADD and should seek medical treatment. HE IS RIGHT ! I just cannot seem to stay focused on getting in good physical condition. Therefor I'm supplementing with ephedra and will go to the doc and get a PT ADD scrip-- an Rx for AS. Maybe... Right now I ran out of erzatz tobacco again, I'm going to low crawl out into the back yard and get some more leafs from the tree.
    Last edited by Isaiah1SAS; 07-24-2004 at 05:17 PM.

The real medic-wanabe issue is fitness and cancer. I'll 'fess up. I'm a veteran of the 'fridge war. I've been pinned down at my computer for more than 40 days and forty nights and only low crawl away to the mess or slit trench. This fire fight has been a real flame war and has really been bad for my cardio and has resulted in edema of the cranium. Being part of this forum may give me a chance to learn how to get in shape, get encouragement, and learn how to cure some cancers and reduce the risk of AS and IFG use. I'm going to keep my head down, watch out for aliens and secret nazi bases in Antarctica, cereal wars, genetically altered foodstuffs, and take bigkatz advice. bigkatz noted that I have an ADD and should seek medical treatment. HE IS RIGHT ! I just cannot seem to stay focused on getting in good physical condition. Therefor I'm supplementing with ephedra and will go to the doc and get a PT ADD scrip-- an Rx for AS. Maybe... Right now I ran out of erzatz tobacco again, I'm going to low crawl out into the back yard and get some more leafs from the tree.

Me likem name good

Yeah, some people call me chief,but I never knew my name. Smokes Too Much...

Me likem name good, pale face. May I shoot your revolvers some time ? I like SAS. I might get a Hollywood double-rig if I lose this gut.

"I cannot think that we are useless or God would not have created us. There is one God looking down on us all. We are all the children of one God. The sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: bmp g.bmp (84.1 KB, 85 views)

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    theres something going on behind yours eyes. wheels turn in that brain of yours Isaiah. U read much? people who have brains have some power. people who have brawn have some power. Someone with both is unstopable. Bro's Everyone should strenthen their minds as well as their bodies, find that balance. Keep yourself well rounded, be in a perfect state of complete homestasis.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    The war against understandable literature.

i 2nd this motion

decadbal is offline Banned
    and i 3rd it against his politital banter toward meaningless dribble

homestasis

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    theres something going on behind yours eyes. wheels turn in that brain of yours Isaiah. U read much? people who have brains have some power. people who have brawn have some power. Someone with both is unstopable. Bro's Everyone should strenthen their minds as well as their bodies, find that balance. Keep yourself well rounded, be in a perfect state of complete homestasis.
    Good advice. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information