Thread: Pe

Devil Dog74 is offline Associate Member

Talking Pe

Anyone into PE. *not physical education

Penis Enlargement.

I thought about it and i kinda like the idea of enlarging ones unit.

I'm doing this for myself because I want a bigger cock. As a result of my bigger cock my girl will possibly be more sexually satisfied making her happier resulting in her being more attentive to my needs which ultimately will make me feel more contented. This in turn will shine through in my body language, not because people are seeing my dick but because the foundations of happiness have been laid.

It's in the name

Just like women who get boob job "for themselves" and wear makeup and diet "for themselves". If all guys died tomorrow they would be out with shaven heads covered in spots eating junk food!

If I was castaway I would still PE, a good way to pass the time. More sensation on a big cock too, and hopefully a titanic full of nymphos would shipwreck in 5 years time when I am 10x7.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    god gave you a really small penis didn't he bro, jk. Well i've heard good things about magna rx and i always mean to buy some but then for some reason all my money goes to juice..........hmm, oh well. A 10 inch cock is all i can handle right now anyway

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Do you know what dog food tastes like? Just like it smells, DELICIOUS!!

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    god gave you a really small penis didn't he bro, jk. Well i've heard good things about magna rx and i always mean to buy some but then for some reason all my money goes to juice..........hmm, oh well. A 10 inch cock is all i can handle right now anyway
    So this is something you and your boyfriend are seriously looking into huh? Let me know how it works on him.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    So this is something you and your boyfriend are seriously looking into huh? Let me know how it works on him.
    lol and i thought he was only joking...

Thread Information