Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 41

Thread: Bdtr

  1. #1
    Steroids101 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    784

    Bdtr

    Has anyone else noticed how BDTR always sets the curve for new trends among the aas community? Its as if he can see into the future or something!? How the hell do you do that bdtr??

  2. #2
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    I see.....the ole' "Say something nice then ask em for sources"......its a classic manuever, it really is .


    Good luck with that, if hes drunk you may get away with it

  3. #3
    Steroids101 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    784
    I already have sources for everything I want. nice thought though.

  4. #4
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I already have sources for everything I want. nice thought though.

    Lol I'm kidding bro.

  5. #5
    Tryin2getHUGE's Avatar
    Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Where I lay my head
    Posts
    1,526
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I see.....the ole' "Say something nice then ask em for sources"......its a classic manuever, it really is .


    Good luck with that, if hes drunk you may get away with it
    Thats hilarious bro.



    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I already have sources for everything I want. nice thought though.
    Im assuming he was kidding bro, but it was funny

  6. #6
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Has anyone else noticed how BDTR always sets the curve for new trends among the aas community? Its as if he can see into the future or something!? How the hell do you do that bdtr??
    I'm curious as to how BDTR sets new trends,please explain.

  7. #7
    Ryanhallmark's Avatar
    Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,341
    Like what trends are you talking about? More like proving some wierd ****, like you can drink a whole bottle of oxyfux, and you can use like a 1000mg/w of tren and not die?

    J/k BDTR

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on the dip rack.
    Posts
    1,360
    y dont u wax his nut sack with your tongue while your at it.

  9. #9
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Has anyone else noticed how BDTR always sets the curve for new trends among the aas community? Its as if he can see into the future or something!? How the hell do you do that bdtr??
    No, but I do know that he has a hard time walking with all the people swinging from his nuts

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on the dip rack.
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    No, but I do know that he has a hard time walking with all the people swinging from his nuts
    ]


    b!tch, u had to say something better than what i said didnt u, u always do that sh!t, 1 more time and im reporting u to a mod.and after reporting you, i will subscribe your IP to 46 different japanese anime porn websites.

  11. #11
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    ]


    b!tch, u had to say something better than what i said didnt u, u always do that sh!t, 1 more time and im reporting u to a mod.and after reporting you, i will subscribe your IP to 46 different japanese anime porn websites.
    LMAO, i didnt even read through all the replys. I just saw the topic and the original post and had enough to go on.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on the dip rack.
    Posts
    1,360
    laugh now, watch when you see cartoons of the reverse end of a samarai sword beeing stuck into a 300 pound gorilla taiwanese woman.

  13. #13
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    laugh now, watch when you see cartoons of the reverse end of a samarai sword beeing stuck into a 300 pound gorilla taiwanese woman.
    you're just trying to get me all warm inside so I will spoon with you. You're going to have to try harder than that

  14. #14
    Aboot's Avatar
    Aboot is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not a well known name.
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    laugh now, watch when you see cartoons of the reverse end of a samarai sword beeing stuck into a 300 pound gorilla taiwanese woman.
    I can safely say that I can pin point the moment I read this post as the time that my life took a turn for the worse.

  15. #15
    Steroids101 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    784
    Its always seems like when bdtr starts something new: dnp , cheque drops , and now I can see he's changing the way people think about test. Also what ryan said.

    Maybe Im just retarded or something? Continue to flame away, its pretty funny, I have to get back to my job of polishing bdtr's nutsack.

  16. #16
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Its always seems like when bdtr starts something new: dnp , cheque drops , and now I can see he's changing the way people think about test. Also what ryan said.

    Maybe Im just retarded or something? Continue to flame away, its pretty funny, I have to get back to my job of polishing bdtr's nutsack.
    You think because he posted a study,that ppl all over the net will be doing high dose test cycles?I seriously doubt it.But the thread made for good conversation,and I think that was his point in posting it.
    Haven't seen a mad craze on ppl doing cheque drops because of his post either.Again,that thread made for good disccussion.

    I won't pick on you any further.I know reading the replies will eat up precious time when you could be buffing his balls instead.

  17. #17
    Tryin2getHUGE's Avatar
    Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Where I lay my head
    Posts
    1,526
    "I won't pick on you any further.I know reading the replies will eat up precious time when you could be buffing his balls instead"

    ROFL. I keep trying to STAY AWAY from this post but remarks like this make it IMPOSSIBLE. I am dying laughing over here.


  18. #18
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    I DID start the DNP trend going on now.

    When i did my last DNP cycle and kept a journal, only experienced users were on the DNP kick and it was stigmatized. Then i went and ran 1000mg a day for a month and everyone and their mother was running DNP.

    I dont know if this high dose test thing will have any impact on the "online body building community", however i've gotten over a dozen pm's since posting it on this board with people saying they're going to start doing a gram plus.

    I can't really advise them either way, i just showed what happened.

  19. #19
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You think because he posted a study,that ppl all over the net will be doing high dose test cycles?I seriously doubt it.But the thread made for good conversation,and I think that was his point in posting it.
    Haven't seen a mad craze on ppl doing cheque drops because of his post either.Again,that thread made for good disccussion.

    I won't pick on you any further.I know reading the replies will eat up precious time when you could be buffing his balls instead.
    I'm just wondering with all this swinging and buffing bdtr's nut sack, will I ever get my chance to do so? If I start a thread in honor of bdtr will that put me ahead in line?

  20. #20
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Its always seems like when bdtr starts something new: dnp , cheque drops , and now I can see he's changing the way people think about test. Also what ryan said.

    Maybe Im just retarded or something? Continue to flame away, its pretty funny, I have to get back to my job of polishing bdtr's nutsack.
    Kudos to you for taking this with a grain of salt. We're just having fun with it

  21. #21
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I won't pick on you any further. I know reading the replies will eat up precious time when you could be buffing his balls instead.
    Bravo!

  22. #22
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    i have always been a fan of high dosage test cycles....most local guys are....

    why expose yourself to the sides without getting the best possible gains....

    right now i'm running over a gram of test a week.....anything less is a waste of gear and time....imo..

    but i don't want to be left out so.....

    BDTR

  23. #23
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    well for the record i told bdtr about how to do his dnp cycle and this thread needds to be change to all hail decadbal....3rd person yet again, this site is corrupting me

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on the dip rack.
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    you're just trying to get me all warm inside so I will spoon with you. You're going to have to try harder than that

    lol......u people and your spoons.......

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I DID start the DNP trend going on now.

    When i did my last DNP cycle and kept a journal, only experienced users were on the DNP kick and it was stigmatized. Then i went and ran 1000mg a day for a month and everyone and their mother was running DNP.

    I dont know if this high dose test thing will have any impact on the "online body building community", however i've gotten over a dozen pm's since posting it on this board with people saying they're going to start doing a gram plus.

    I can't really advise them either way, i just showed what happened.
    I seriously doubt the purity of the DNP if you did 1000 mg for 30 days
    (If you are talking about 1000 mg per day!)
    That would mean you having well over 6000 mg in your body on the last few day.

    Second of all you still haven't replied to my thread
    List of steroids you have tried or want to try!

    Mr. Trendsetter

    Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Last edited by kingofmasters; 07-25-2004 at 04:38 PM.

  26. #26
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    It was pure... i almost died. At 300 lbs bodyweight i have a tolerence well beyond most people.

    You can trust on it being pure though. I'll go check out the thread now.

  27. #27
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I DID start the DNP trend going on now.

    When i did my last DNP cycle and kept a journal, only experienced users were on the DNP kick and it was stigmatized. Then i went and ran 1000mg a day for a month and everyone and their mother was running DNP.

    I dont know if this high dose test thing will have any impact on the "online body building community", however i've gotten over a dozen pm's since posting it on this board with people saying they're going to start doing a gram plus.

    I can't really advise them either way, i just showed what happened.
    i dont understand what the big stigma is with DNP anyway - I started using it back when the guru was getting going and lots of people were fine with it - It is crappy to use but very effective and quite safe if you are not an idiot like that stupid kid who died from doing rec drugs + dnp

    I havent kept up with things like that but if people are using DNP responsibly again because of BTDR's experience, that is a good thing - but its not like he was the first by any means - I do give him a lot of credit for being willing to experiment with stuff that I have no need for myself - so all of us can learn - cheque drops have always been interesting but I never tried - but pgf2a, etc many of them have cycles of use because newbies have not seen anyone use them yet.

  28. #28
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    i don't care what anyone says....a gram of test and some tren will work wonders....

  29. #29
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    I'm going to be running some pgf2 soon

    Oh and i dont think DNP is that big a deal, i just think its used far too frequently by those who neglect diet and are down right lazy.

    I only used that high a dose as an experiment, i love pushing the envelope.

    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    i dont understand what the big stigma is with DNP anyway - I started using it back when the guru was getting going and lots of people were fine with it - It is crappy to use but very effective and quite safe if you are not an idiot like that stupid kid who died from doing rec drugs + dnp

    I havent kept up with things like that but if people are using DNP responsibly again because of BTDR's experience, that is a good thing - but its not like he was the first by any means - I do give him a lot of credit for being willing to experiment with stuff that I have no need for myself - so all of us can learn - cheque drops have always been interesting but I never tried - but pgf2a, etc many of them have cycles of use because newbies have not seen anyone use them yet.

  30. #30
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'm going to be running some pgf2 soon

    Oh and i dont think DNP is that big a deal, i just think its used far too frequently by those who neglect diet and are down right lazy.

    I only used that high a dose as an experiment, i love pushing the envelope.
    I know you dont think its a big deal you doofus but seeing others comments lately makes me realize the newbies dont know about it.

    the prostiglandin I am thinking about too and wondering what it + igf1 would do - but unlike nathan, I have something of an aversion to explosive bowel movements

  31. #31
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    WHat it would do? Can you say BIG AND LEAN?

    I do believe the effects would be outstanding.

    I'm thinking about giving it a whirl in a month or two.

    As for the bowel movements, thats mainly what stopped me, i dont need to be overflowing anymore toilets.

    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    the prostiglandin I am thinking about too and wondering what it + igf1 would do - but unlike nathan, I have something of an aversion to explosive bowel movements

  32. #32
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    WHat it would do? Can you say BIG AND LEAN?

    I do believe the effects would be outstanding.

    I'm thinking about giving it a whirl in a month or two.

    As for the bowel movements, thats mainly what stopped me, i dont need to be overflowing anymore toilets.
    what is the difference between the pgE1 and the pgf2a? I have been searching the net and I have come up with a lot of nothing.

  33. #33
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Well after I read his experiment thread...im considering upping my dose of test to a gram a week to try it out

  34. #34
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    what is the difference between the pgE1 and the pgf2a? I have been searching the net and I have come up with a lot of nothing.
    I have been looking also and kom had posted something about it a while back

  35. #35
    Steroids101 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    784
    Im pleased with the way my thread turned out.

  36. #36
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Im pleased with the way my thread turned out.
    LOL, Ah but can you make another one this long using another persons name?

  37. #37
    Steroids101 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    LOL, Ah but can you make another one this long using another persons name?
    Well I would make one about you, but we all know thats not your REAL handle.

  38. #38
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Well I would make one about you, but we all know thats not your REAL handle.
    so you worked out im actually Lee Preist what gave it away?

  39. #39
    Steroids101 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    so you worked out im actually Lee Preist what gave it away?
    Guess it was that roaring masculinity...

  40. #40
    tryingtogetbig's Avatar
    tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    NW of DFW TX
    Posts
    3,463
    ....I ran 750mg of test this last time with 600mg of eq....not near enough...will run more next time for sure....

    I think it's all about testing how your body reacts to different drugs at different doses....bdtr shares his experiences.....if you like his ideas....then try it....if you don't....don't try it....

    peace,

    ttgb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •