Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Watched one of my brother's friends get arrested on Friday after work

It was like 3:30 am on Saturday morning and the whole thing was pretty funny. I didn't see him do anything so I didn't know what it was all about at the time. My brother left them early that night since he got retarded and bailed. Anyways, my brother tells me the next day that his buddy got arrested for ****ting on the sun roof of a car. ****ing weirdo. His mom was my computer lab teacher in grades 6 through 9. Funny kid though. They came by another bar I work at the next night and I got to make fun of him and embarrass him in front of my coworkers.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    A steamer on a sun roof..ironic in a sense,isn't it?

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    A steamer on a sun roof..ironic in a sense,isn't it?
    LOL

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Nice view.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    It was like 3:30 am on Saturday morning and the whole thing was pretty funny. I didn't see him do anything so I didn't know what it was all about at the time. My brother left them early that night since he got retarded and bailed. Anyways, my brother tells me the next day that his buddy got arrested for ****ting on the sun roof of a car. ****ing weirdo. His mom was my computer lab teacher in grades 6 through 9. Funny kid though. They came by another bar I work at the next night and I got to make fun of him and embarrass him in front of my coworkers.
    You sure he's not your long lost brother?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    LOL...thats funny cause i took a dump on a kids car this past semester. I told him not to park in my spot and when he did...i left a poo on his windshield.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    LMAO!

I had an uncle who was drunk a couple of years ago and had to get my aunt to come get him from a bar. He decided he had to piss while they were driving down the road, he thought he would just go out the window and everything would be cool. Well it turns out the window wasn't down all the way, and piss got EVERYWHERE.

And no I did not make a gramatical mistake when I said I HAD an uncle? Come on, what women's going to stay with a guy who pisses all over her?

Thread Information