Thread: I graduated

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

I graduated

I graduated this saturday, having had 2 hours sleep and being very hung over. Well at least i managed the entire graduation. One of my classmates haddnt been to bed and was still drinking. Needles to day, halfway through the ceremony she legged it out the building . I felt a total prat in the gown i had to wear, and the mortar board did nothing for my hair! I highly reccomend to others that you celebrate graduation the NIGHT of youre graduation, not the night before. I still have an injured hip flexor to show for my troubles (another story). Still on another plus side, i met a girl who works in a sports club that Dorian yates gives seminars in and she has promised to let me know when the next one is and maybe get me in for Free . She even knew what a romanian ddeadlift was! Hot and keyed up on training principles, what a shame she lives so far away!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro and you lucky bastard for maybe getting to see Dorian

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Nice job Hoss, where do you plan to go to college?

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Nice job Prime, where do you plan to go to college?
    Well for degree number two i shall be attending a university in London and doing a sports science course.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Well for degree number two i shall be attending a university in London and doing a sports science course.

Don't edit my posts

And if you are actually from Britain, tell me, do they were phanny packs over there?

Note: This is sarcasm bro, don't take it too seriously Hoss.....

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    did u go to a prep school? your b-day is coming up mine to

Don't edit my posts

And if you are actually from Britain, tell me, do they were phanny packs over there?

Note: This is sarcasm bro, don't take it too seriously Hoss.....
    They call them bum bags

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    did u go to a prep school? your b-day is coming up mine to
    LOL naw i went to a secondary modern then a 6th form college

didnt relize you werent from around here my bad

gotcha

gotcha

LOL naw i went to a secondary modern then a 6th form college

gotcha= i understand why u just graduated when your almost 21. your bday i scoming up soon. mine too aug 7th 1983

gotcha= i understand why u just graduated when your almost 21. your bday i scoming up soon. mine too aug 7th 1983
    Fossil!

takes one to know one, fossil

Ya you 2 are old I was bang'n quify when you guys were still shyt'n yellow and playing with your barbie dolls...Shyt I was in the Marines when you guys were still in grade school..Wow I guess Im old now

hey your not old just aged. my body isnt old but my mind is. i feel like an old man inside

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Ya you 2 are old I was bang'n quify when you guys were still shyt'n yellow and playing with your barbie dolls...Shyt I was in the Marines when you guys were still in grade school..Wow I guess Im old now
    Wow way to go with the over dramatization. You should calm yourself, at youre age youre risking a stroke or perhaps a cardiac arrest. How's the enlarged prostate that all old guys like you get? Can you still piss independantly without a cathater What was it like when prohibition was going on, what were you doing when armstrong landed on the moon?

Wow way to go with the over dramatization. You should calm yourself, at youre age youre risking a stroke or perhaps a cardiac arrest. How's the enlarged prostate that all old guys like you get? Can you still piss independantly without a cathater What was it like when prohibition was going on, what were you doing when armstrong landed on the moon?
    prime you have to respect them. they've been around for sometime respect them for their age even if they dont respect us because of ours

They call them bum bags

Ah the miricle of google.com

Anyway, congrats on graduating bro , I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one Hoss

prime you have to respect them. they've been around for sometime respect them for their age even if they dont respect us because of ours
    I respect most of the guys here. Sure i may not nececcarily agree with everyone 100% but if everoyone just followed the crowd and never spoke up life would be a little boring. As For Cpt Steele well im pretty sure he can take a little freindly banter

Ah the miricle of google.com

Anyway, congrats on graduating bro , I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one Hoss
    I will post a pic when i get my camera film developed if you like

Your mom (hoss's mom) keeps my prostate good and clean thank you

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Your mom (hoss's mom) keeps my prostate good and clean thank you
    Ill let him know Between you and chicamono she must be spending alot of time staring at the ceiling

I respect most of the guys here. Sure i may not nececcarily agree with everyone 100% but if everoyone just followed the crowd and never spoke up life would be a little boring. As For Cpt Steele well im pretty sure he can take a little freindly banter
    sorry for my hasty remarks. one thing i hate about the internet, how one perseives what people say. i hate not seeing the person speak the word or even hearing the tone at which they are spoken.

sorry for my hasty remarks. one thing i hate about the internet, how one perseives what people say. i hate not seeing the person speak the word or even hearing the tone at which they are spoken.
    Not a problem, you can call me a **** and i'll probably just find it funny. Lots more important things in life to get stressed over then the internet.

yea cant u tell im new to this whole net bull****. i never stress anything. **** i live on the west coast nothing gets stressful out here

decadbal is offline Banned
    way to go bro..

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    so I guess thats not you in your avatar?

no thats my little brother hes 3, my parents already have him wrestling. training them young these days. hes a stud. had an operation on his skull when he was 8 months old and has an inch think scar that runs over the top of his skull, ear to ear. since his operation hes had an afinaty for head butting people. walks around calling himself a bad ass. god i love that kid. im proud cant u tell?

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    I graduated this saturday, having had 2 hours sleep and being very hung over. Well at least i managed the entire graduation. One of my classmates haddnt been to bed and was still drinking. Needles to day, halfway through the ceremony she legged it out the building . I felt a total prat in the gown i had to wear, and the mortar board did nothing for my hair! I highly reccomend to others that you celebrate graduation the NIGHT of youre graduation, not the night before. I still have an injured hip flexor to show for my troubles (another story). Still on another plus side, i met a girl who works in a sports club that Dorian yates gives seminars in and she has promised to let me know when the next one is and maybe get me in for Free . She even knew what a romanian ddeadlift was! Hot and keyed up on training principles, what a shame she lives so far away!

congrat but what s the graduation from college university or highschool and I know you are and expert attaching pics do you have any of the new girl " i was kidd"

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    no thats my little brother hes 3, my parents already have him wrestling. training them young these days. hes a stud. had an operation on his skull when he was 8 months old and has an inch think scar that runs over the top of his skull, ear to ear. since his operation hes had an afinaty for head butting people. walks around calling himself a bad ass. god i love that kid. im proud cant u tell?
    ****.. wrestling allready.. he will be tougher then anyone on this board in 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by V_Xsucks
    congrat but what s the graduation from college university or highschool and I know you are and expert attaching pics do you have any of the new girl " i was kidd"
    Over here the education system is a bit different. Most people go to a elementary, primary, secondary school which takes them from 4-15,16 (depending on your birthday). then some secondary schools have a 6th form college attatched, some are independant. Finish 6th form at 17-18(again depending on youre birthday) Then university is 18-21 (3 years). I think uni over here is a bit like college for you guys over there.
    We dont have graduation for anything but university V_Xsucks. Its kinda a given that you finish school so theres no big celebration for it

Thread Information