Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 31 of 31
  1. #1
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    What a wonderful Monday!!!!

    NOT!!!!

    I'm depressed from PCT (clomid)...I'm so jittery that I stu..stu...stu...studered a few minutes ago...lol Someone shoot me...with something...test...eq..tren ...something...please!! !

  2. #2
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    NOT!!!!

    Someone shoot me...with something..
    ok....you asked for it....open wide baby

  3. #3
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    *Juggy looks around* I got nothing Jb sorry bro. And stop watching Old Yeller.

  4. #4
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345

  5. #5
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Fuk old yeller...

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    *Juggy looks around* I got nothing Jb sorry bro. And stop watching Old Yeller.
    I be watchin tha 3 stooges...(comedy)

  6. #6
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Go eat some ice cream cry baby.

  7. #7
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    I be watchin tha 3 stooges...(comedy)
    That's the ticket.......who can feel down with a good dose of Moe, Larry and Curly?

  8. #8
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Hey Martha!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Go eat some ice cream cry baby.
    You little **** sukin whore....luv ya baby

  9. #9
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Go eat some ice cream cry baby.
    Pay no attention to Mart....that's his answer to everything....eat ice cream.

  10. #10
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Yes I know...she don't bother me!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Pay no attention to Mart....that's his answer to everything....eat ice cream.
    I would love some ice cream though!!!

  11. #11
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Pay no attention to Mart....that's his answer to everything....eat ice cream.

    Except when it comes to you and my response is eat ****.

  12. #12
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    I would love some ice cream though!!!

    Go ahead dude. Get you a half gallon. Set down on the couch with a spoon and start watching Oprah. Then your PCT will be official.

  13. #13
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Sorry...Warriors dont give in....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Go ahead dude. Get you a half gallon. Set down on the couch with a spoon and start watching Oprah. Then your PCT will be official.
    My old lady baked cookies on Saturday...and made me a special one (about 5 inches across)...I told her I could not have it....she said it was just one...i shook my head...then she ate it in front of me!!! What a biatch!!

  14. #14
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    My old lady baked cookies on Saturday...and made me a special one (about 5 inches across)...I told her I could not have it....she said it was just one...i shook my head...then she ate it in front of me!!! What a biatch!!
    Did you cry?

  15. #15
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    My old lady baked cookies on Saturday...and made me a special one (about 5 inches across)...I told her I could not have it....she said it was just one...i shook my head...then she ate it in front of me!!! What a biatch!!

    LMAO. I did that to my wife last night. She had her cheat day Saturday. She was setting there being good when I walked in with a home made peanut butter shake. I thought she was going to die. Set beside her and ate every bite. Giggling inside the whole time.

  16. #16
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    I wanted to....

    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Did you cry?

  17. #17
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    What a dikhead u r

    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    LMAO. I did that to my wife last night. She had her cheat day Saturday. She was setting there being good when I walked in with a home made peanut butter shake. I thought she was going to die. Set beside her and ate every bite. Giggling inside the whole time.

  18. #18
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Except when it comes to you and my response is eat ****.
    You want me to eat stars? You lost me there little fella. hahahahahaha

  19. #19
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    You want me to eat stars? You lost me there little fella. hahahahahaha

    Sorry. Let me sound it out for you


    S H I T

  20. #20
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Sorry. Let me sound it out for you


    S H I T
    Ewwww....no way man! Maybe you got your size from doing that but I'll stick with chicken and tuna....thanks anyway. Hahahahahaha assclown!

  21. #21
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Ba ha ha ha ha h!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Sorry. Let me sound it out for you


    S H I T
    He can spell too...

  22. #22
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    He can spell too...
    One of his kids helped him. Had he done it own his on I'd have been impressed.

  23. #23
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    One of his kids helped him. Had he done it own his on I'd have been impressed.
    No no that was 1 of her first words she would say Dady my bum hurts and he would say **** AROUND IT

  24. #24
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129
    They have chocolate covered donuts (Krispy Creme) in our fukin lounge area!! fuk

  25. #25
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    They have chocolate covered donuts (Krispy Creme) in our fukin lounge area!! fuk

    Go ahead cry baby. Eat one. It will make you feel all better.

  26. #26
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Psssttt...Martha....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Go ahead cry baby. Eat one. It will make you feel all better.















    BITE ME!!!!

  27. #27
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    They have chocolate covered donuts (Krispy Creme) in our fukin lounge area!! fuk
    drink a diet coke when you eat one and it'll cancell out the sugar and carbs........every fat woman on the planet believes this to be the truth. hahahahaha

  28. #28
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    It is a want...not a need!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    drink a diet coke when you eat one and it'll cancell out the sugar and carbs........every fat woman on the planet believes this to be the truth. hahahahaha
    Thanks for the key...to being fat...lol

  29. #29
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Thanks for the key...to being fat...lol
    I helps where I can bro...think nothing of it. hahahahaha

  30. #30
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    I be watchin tha 3 stooges...(comedy)

  31. #31
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Sup my dog!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •