Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member

Got a new job.. but whoops, i dropped the ball

I just got a new job driving a forklift, and was supposed to start today. Out of about three strong possiblities this one called first which, not suprising, is the one I wanted the least. The pay was crap and I really didn't like the supervisor and the place just seemed a bit odd to me. (For some reason they said my first two weeks I was going to be paid by a temp agency)

So I set my alarm clock at 4:30, the job starts at 6 AM. So I wake up today, I look at the alarm clock and it says 5:55 AM. WTF??!!! I am quite puzzled why I didnt wake up in time. So I look at the alarm clock and I set it to 4 PM!

I just said aww f*ck that place, so I take a shower and head to the gym to do some cardio, lol..

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Guess it wasn't meant to be bro.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good for you...........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    **** it! Now who's going to load truck number 5? These dildos are't going to just walk to Ohmaha you know? hahahaha

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahhh fuk'em bro....U can stand on the corner with a sign that says "Will work for roids."

OG

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Ahhh fuk'em bro....U can stand on the corner with a sign that says "Will work for roids."

OG

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    You could always whore yourself put, I heard the hours are good

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    You could always whore yourself put, I heard the hours are good

plus the pay is good too

decadbal is offline Banned
    lol lifes short bro, another ****ty job will come along..

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    LOL thats the way champ

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    f*ck work bro, it sucks

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    LOL. thats the great part about ****ty jobs. there'll always be another one.

Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    I just got a new job driving a forklift, and was supposed to start today. Out of about three strong possiblities this one called first which, not suprising, is the one I wanted the least. The pay was crap and I really didn't like the supervisor and the place just seemed a bit odd to me. (For some reason they said my first two weeks I was going to be paid by a temp agency)

So I set my alarm clock at 4:30, the job starts at 6 AM. So I wake up today, I look at the alarm clock and it says 5:55 AM. WTF??!!! I am quite puzzled why I didnt wake up in time. So I look at the alarm clock and I set it to 4 PM!

I just said aww f*ck that place, so I take a shower and head to the gym to do some cardio, lol..
    Lot's of openings in commercial truck driving. They will train you and pay over $200.00 per week before taxes. EVERYTHING in the US depends on trucking. There is such an industry wide shortage that if more Arabians, Central Americans, Romanians, Indians, etc. don't come work here there may be a truck driver DRAFT or compulsory service. If you haven't driven LA with gas tanker splattered on the 101 at La Brea, dead law enforcement at El Cojon Pass, USMC Harriers buzzing cold food storage in Yuma, High speed 80,000 GVW truck chases, drug dealing, prostitution, knife wielding in Ontario, Sat Uplink, and sat surveillance, 50 plus vehicle pile-ups, and lemming-like vehicles plummeting off washed-out bridges you should give it a try. Admission, drinks and popcorn to Hollywood blockbusters would burn through $200.00 in three or four days. If you drive-- you come out money ahead. Hookers are only $7.00 on the Texas border.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano

How about an up-date on your job hunt ?

How many here are 'between jobs', re-training, chronicly unemployed, being investigated for smuggling AS and unemployable, have the government scrambling to hide their dirty deeds, are gearing-up for a new mercenary deployment, suffering from mad-cow disease, job hunting in Soldier of Fortune magazine, remembering shooting at Los Angeles area rioters with fondness, and/or are starting a new job ?

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that bro…Don’t sweat it, lame jobs come a dime a dozen. You could do what I do, which is a job of quality and integrity and not to mention a valuable service to society, being an honored and respected crossing guard with the Stop Sing in one hand and the Whistle in the other. God loves the Crossing Guards! :spudnik4:

Cross Walk Guards rule !

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Sorry to hear that bro…Don’t sweat it, lame jobs come a dime a dozen. You could do what I do, which is a job of quality and integrity and not to mention a valuable service to society, being an honored and respected crossing guard with the Stop Sing in one hand and the Whistle in the other. God loves the Crossing Guards! :spudnik4:
    Cross Walk Guards rule !!!

I was Sergeant of the Cross Walk Guard in elementary school. I was promoted to that lofty position from ordinary cross walk guard after narcing on the Sergeant of the Cross Walk Guard as I caught him jumping the play ground fence in violation of Cross Walk Guard Rules. Cross Walk Guards rule !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah1SAS
    How about an up-date on your job hunt ?

How many here are 'between jobs', re-training, chronicly unemployed, being investigated for smuggling AS and unemployable, have the government scrambling to hide their dirty deeds, are gearing-up for a new mercenary deployment, suffering from mad-cow disease, job hunting in Soldier of Fortune magazine, remembering shooting at Los Angeles area rioters with fondness, and/or are starting a new job ?

I just interviewed with a company yesterday and it went well. There are two jobs out there that I can prolly get, both teamster union jobs so the pay is decent. One offers tuition reimbursement too.

The job where I slept in actually called me the next day and left a message asking what happened, rofl.. I taint called them back yet and I doubt i will!! Im just working a temp job now, pays the bills plus I get to laugh at all the out geeks there.

Laughter does good like a medicine. You've made me laugh at you. Good hunting !!!

bubbathegut is offline Member
    that wasnt very smart

Thread Information