Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ttuPrincess Guest

Need some male help!

CS and I will be celebrating our anniversary next week.. can some of you guys please PM me with some good ideas for gifts???

AND COLDSTONE : STAY OUTTA MY PM BOX DANGIT OK!

Thank you!
    Princess

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    CS and I will be celebrating our anniversary next week.. can some of you guys please PM me with some good ideas for gifts???

Thank you!
    Princess

I have always been partial to prostitutes. I always get a prostitute for my friends that are not yet married. It's a gift that shows you know what he needs. Coming from his girlfriend would mean a lot.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Thank you!
    Princess
    It would help to know his hobbies or what kind of things he likes. Is he into electronics and gadgets? I am so I have a list of possible gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    I have always been partial to prostitutes. I always get a prostitute for my friends that are not yet married. It's a gift that shows you know what he needs. Coming from his girlfriend would mean a lot.
    Yes, the gift that keeps on giving.

STDs

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    It would help to know his hobbies or what kind of things he likes. Is he into electronics and gadgets? I am so I have a list of possible gifts.
    he doesnt have any other real hobbies besides working out and food.. lol .. Cold why dont you come list somethings you might like.. lol .. no im just jkidding. i want to surprise him with something..

builtthekid is offline Banned
    You should give him a mp3 player or something or football tickets.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    You should give him a mp3 player or something or football tickets.
    Got one.. and remember we liver in a small texas town with no real sports teams.. Arena football.. BLAH!

ttuPrincess, check your PMs.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Perfect Gift: Take him to a field or secluded area and have a picnic at night. After dinner...well I'm sure ya know what to do...lol

builtthekid is offline Banned
    yeah that sux umm darn you should cook him a really big
    meal.

ttuPrincess Guest
    guys please dont thinki m being a b*tch.. all your ideas are great , actually everything youve said we/he already has or has been planned.. like the picnic.. lol

maybe im just to good hun.. j/k im just looking for that one thing to spark my imagination and know exactly what to get .. so keep em coming guys.. and THANKS so much!
    Last edited by ttuPrincess; 07-26-2004 at 01:42 PM.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

HUh???

im just to good hun.. j/k im just looking for that one thing to "spank" my imagination and know exactly what to get .. so keep em coming guys.. and THANKS so much!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    A Cowboy hat

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    After dinner...well I'm sure ya know what to do...lol
    Sex isn't a gift. That should automatically be part of the package!!!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    guys please dont thinki m being a b*tch.. all your ideas are great , actually everything youve said we/he already has or has been planned.. like the picnic.. lol

maybe im just to good hun.. j/k im just looking for that one thing to spank my imagination and know exactly what to get .. so keep em coming guys.. and THANKS so much!
    bring a girlfriend with you to the picnic....(wink wink)

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    :spudnik4:
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    bring a girlfriend with you to the picnic....(wink wink)

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

anniversaryyyyyyyy

Well for an anniversary... i'm sure he'd like a couple grams of var powder. i dont really know what CS's interests are besides AS so i can't really make any good suggestions.

i dated a girl awhile back that did the greatest thing for our 1 yr. anniversary. i took her out to dinner on the actual night, ate some awesomeee steak and gave her tickets to a Jewel concert for a few weeks later which i ended up having to attend .

anyway, at dinner she gave me 12 coupons she printed off the computer each good for one blowjob whenever i wanted. it was a pretty **** cool gift if you ask me.

i dont know what your relationship is like so i'm not sure thats any good as a serious suggestion. i like to joke around alot and im really comfortable with sex and so was she so it was more of a kidding around thing than anything else. but i still ended up using all the coupons within a month . you could even make him some coupons for 10 or so home cooked steak dinners with all the fixins. i dunno, im just trying to throw some stuff out there for you.

good luck finding something special for him.

-MC

Thank you!
    Princess

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

anniversaryyyyyyyy

Well for an anniversary... i'm sure he'd like a couple grams of var powder. i dont really know what CS's interests are besides AS so i can't really make any good suggestions.

i dated a girl awhile back that did the greatest thing for our 1 yr. anniversary. i took her out to dinner on the actual night, ate some awesomeee steak and gave her tickets to a Jewel concert for a few weeks later which i ended up having to attend .

anyway, at dinner she gave me 12 coupons she printed off the computer each good for one blowjob whenever i wanted. it was a pretty **** cool gift if you ask me.

i dont know what your relationship is like so i'm not sure thats any good as a serious suggestion. i like to joke around alot and im really comfortable with sex and so was she so it was more of a kidding around thing than anything else. but i still ended up using all the coupons within a month . you could even make him some coupons for 10 or so home cooked steak dinners with all the fixins. i dunno, im just trying to throw some stuff out there for you.

good luck finding something special for him.

-MC

Thank you!
    Princess

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Yes, the gift that keeps on giving.

STDs

haha true

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Shaving stuff. Get some of the real good stuff he's probably never seen before, and a brush to apply it.

Check this company for a location near you:
    www.caswellmassey.com

They've got nice shave sets, although a bit on the pricy side, but good quality stuff:
    http://www.caswellmassey.com/jump.js...GORY&itemID=94
    They've got fancy razor handles with brushes and little bowls to put the shaving soap (but shaving cream works better, so go for just a brush, shaving cream, a brush holder, and a razor handle) if ya wanna go that route . . .

But for general purposes, I'd go with some Musgo shave cream, some of their after shave balm (don't use regular after shave; it's mostly alcohol and damages skin), and put off buying the cologne until you decide if you like the fragrance . . .
    http://www.caswellmassey.com/shoppin...&keyword=musgo

Their $55 shaving brush is the best for the buck they've got, and will last 10 years or so. Maybe 20 with good care.
    http://www.caswellmassey.com/jump.js...GORY&itemID=95

Add in a $15 brush holder
    http://www.caswellmassey.com/shoppin...&keyword=brush
    . . . and that should do ya.

To use this stuff, all ya do is
    1) wet the face
    2) wet the brush
    3) squeeze a 1" long dab of shaving cream into the end of the wet brush
    . . . and lather up your face (well, his face). The stuff smells good, and works a jillion times better than canned shaving gels or foam, because it's got heavier stuff (glycerine and coconut oils) which protect the skin better. The brush promotes a closer shave as it helps to position the whiskers perpindicular to the skin so they get cut off better.

It would be a classy gift, it's a male thing that he can use for a long time, and you can always surprise him with other "gourmet" shaving creams later on (Xmas is coming!) like
    www.truefittandhill.com (their rose, lavender, and lime creams are outstanding)
    www.knoxcigar.com/coroshcr.html Coate's shaving cream (available at cigar shops)
    www.knoxcigar.com/geoftrumper.html George F. Trumper's shaving cream
    and etc. etc. etc.

Ya, this is the good stuff, and priced accordingly. But, if he wakes up using shaving stuff better than what any of his pals use, and he's reminded every day of where he gets it, well, that's a brownie point for you.

Anyway, it's just an idea . . .

--Tock

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    just get him more gear and he'll be happy. Also show him you learned how to control your gag relflex well dont say you learned it
    abstrack@protonmail.com

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Well these'd be great

Or maybe you could wear one of these:

Or one of these:

What i did some years ago was invent a little game... Get some like 20 note-sized pieces of paper... divide em 10 a piece and write on each of them something sexy you'd like done ("eat me" or something).. Put em all in a bag.. and take turns pulling a piece and performing the action

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    hell yeah, get on fredricks of hollywood and get him some outfits for yourself....they got a french maid costume that is kick ass

btw, tock had a good idea, nothing beats a good razor/shaver....

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Do you really want a PM from me

Spyder Guest
    if that's really you in ur avatar, he already has anything any man could ever want.

Spyder Guest
    ...then again, a THREESOME would be awesome!!!!

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Do you really want a PM from me
    no vette.. please.. i dont want anymore of your nasty pictures of you and your fat girls! lol

and spyder.. no its not me.. never claimed it was

ColdSore is offline Banned
    you bunch of hookers!!!...i cant belive i havent seen this until now!

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    if that's really you in ur avatar, he already has anything any man could ever want.
    shes wayyyyyy hotter!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Get em an Xbox

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Get em an Xbox
    and socom II, i promise, he'll pay more attention to you after that than ever...

i dont play those things...i have ADHD and they keep me ocupied for like 5 minutes...

i do like tren , and test, and winny, and whatmans, and grapeseed oil, ba, bb, 25ga- 1inch terumo syringes, 27 ga 1/2 inchers too, ummmmm....i like lots fo things...just cant think of em...and i want a surprise!

ohhh...if you learned how to use a capping machine that would be nice!

ttuPrincess Guest
    NO TREN !!!!!! you can get your own monkey boy..

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds gay but one of the best gifts I ever got was some new gym gear (not THAT gear). A new bag, some shower shoes, a few pairs of shorts and shirts, and a couple of awesome towels.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Sounds gay but one of the best gifts I ever got was some new gym gear (not THAT gear). A new bag, some shower shoes, a few pairs of shorts and shirts, and a couple of awesome towels.
    could go wrong with about 50lbs of solid whey, and some new shakers either!!!

ttuPrincess Guest
    Ok you know what CS.. since your being sneaky and wont let me come in there right now.. GET OUT OF MY THREAD!!!!!!! love you

Ok you know what CS.. since your being sneaky and wont let me come in there right now.. GET OUT OF MY THREAD!!!!!!! love you
    Hilarious!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Lil trouble at the casbah?

doctorcc is offline Junior Member
    Guys love stuff for their cars/trucks! Some nice ground effects or a roll bar would be thight. If you're a romantic, a get away trip is ALWAYS a wonderful gift! Take a trip down to Mexico and do some scuba diving or deep sea fishing. Hmm- here's a few more that I would love- Sky diving with my lady, anything to do with home audio or video (think flat screen), a great dane (or CS's favorite breed)... if all else fails, get him a gift certificate to his favorite fitness store, but this is a last resort only!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information