Devil Dog74 is offline Associate Member

Red face The lone Rangers last wishes

The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an Indian war party. The Chief proclaims, "So, you are the great Lone Ranger. In honor of the Harvest Festival, you will be executed in three days. But, before I kill you, I will grant you three requests. What is your first request?"
    The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse."
    Chief nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger, who whispers in Silver's ear, and the horse gallops away.
    Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde woman on his back. As the Indian Chief watches, the blonde enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.
    The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's impressed. You have a very fine and loyal horse, but I will still kill you in two days. What is your second request?"
    The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse. Silver is brought to him and he again whispers in the horse's ear. As before, Silver takes off across the plains and disappears over the horizon.
    Later that evening, to the Chiefs surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a voluptuous brunette, even more attractive than the blonde. She enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.
    The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed. "You are indeed a man of talent, but I will still kill you tomorrow. What is your last request?"
    The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse, alone."
    The Chief is curious, but he agrees and Silver is brought to the Lone Ranger's tent. Once they're alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, looks him square in the eye and says, "Listen carefully , dumb-ass, I said "BRING POSSE".

*Laughs

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Nice

-B

decadbal is offline Banned
    lol now thats what i call bad listening habits..

bubbathegut is offline Member
    lolol

RATM is offline Senior Member
    thats good humor

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    funny, shouldve said bring tanto, jk

Thread Information