Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LORDBLiTZ Guest

Thumbs up I had an Abortion Pride T-shirts

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2004/jul/04072304.html

NEW YORK, July 23, 2004 (LifeSiteNews.com) - International abortion giant, Planned Parenthood has a line of consumer products, coffee mugs, bumper stickers and t-shirts to spread their message and raise funds. The latest in their 'social fashion' line is a t-shirt for post-abortive women to "assert a powerful message in support of women's rights." The shirt says simply, "I had an abortion."

The world's leading abortion-promoting organization has long striven to undo the stigma attached to women killing their unborn children, but with little result. Despite the enthusiastic support of politicians, rock musicians and movie stars, abortion still has powerful negative associations in the public mind.

The idea of an abortion pride fashion statement has intrigued at least one Canadian journalist. David Warren, a prominent columnist for the Ottawa Citizen responded to LifeSiteNews.com by saying cheerily, "I think it's a great idea." "In fact, I think they should adopt a whole range of slogans. How about, 'I eat unborn babies for breakfast…Vote John Kerry.' Now those would really sell."

The shirts can be purchased online for US $15.00 along with Planned Parenthood condoms, milk chocolate birth control packs, a calendar showing a young woman's tongue-piercing and a selection of "Choice on Earth" Christmas cards.

http://216.239.57.104/search?q=cache...e/ihadabt.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I had an Abortion Pride T-shirts-ppfastore_1802_384152.jpg  

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ

NEW YORK, July 23, 2004 (LifeSiteNews.com) - International abortion giant, Planned Parenthood has a line of consumer products, coffee mugs, bumper stickers and t-shirts to spread their message and raise funds. The latest in their 'social fashion' line is a t-shirt for post-abortive women to "assert a powerful message in support of women's rights." The shirt says simply, "I had an abortion."

The world's leading abortion-promoting organization has long striven to undo the stigma attached to women killing their unborn children, but with little result. Despite the enthusiastic support of politicians, rock musicians and movie stars, abortion still has powerful negative associations in the public mind.

The idea of an abortion pride fashion statement has intrigued at least one Canadian journalist. David Warren, a prominent columnist for the Ottawa Citizen responded to LifeSiteNews.com by saying cheerily, "I think it's a great idea." "In fact, I think they should adopt a whole range of slogans. How about, 'I eat unborn babies for breakfast…Vote John Kerry.' Now those would really sell."

The shirts can be purchased online for US $15.00 along with Planned Parenthood condoms, milk chocolate birth control packs, a calendar showing a young woman's tongue-piercing and a selection of "Choice on Earth" Christmas cards.

WTF?!?!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    It's called....Freedom of Choice.

helios is offline Associate Member
    I respect women's rights and freedom of choice, but to glorify getting an abortion is abominable.

LM1332 Guest
    Well it depends what kind of abortion. If you know for a fact that if you are going to have a baby and it will die either during the 9 month cycle or if the baby might die at birth the abortion is fine with me. But if you kill a baby just because you ****ed up I think its a murder

helios is offline Associate Member
    I think this thread is destined for the politics/religion/war forum...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

I want one. That would be funny as hell to wear to the gym.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It may be freedom of choice but it's not something that these assholes need to wear proudly...I'm gonna get one that says "doin juice and beatin on gangbangers"

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    thats f'ed up! abortion is selfish

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    thats f'ed up! abortion is selfish
    In your small world maybe.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I think if a woman has the right to kill a child as long as it's in here body..

a man should have the right to kill his teenage child until it is out of his house..

what do ya think??

can i get a woooooooooooooo Bundy??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

sd11 is offline Banned
    Since Roe vs Wade in the United States alone 30+ million babies have been killed, that is more than Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot. There was a time when Women were treated as property and their was a time when African Americans were treated as property and I think most people would agree those were both terrible injustices. However, people continue to support something as degrading as treating our children as property to be disposed of as we see fit. It's a child not a choice, and I think thats a fact that a lot of abortion supporters miss, they got a chance at life. African Americans didn't choose slavery, Jewish people didn't choose genocide, and babies don't choose abortion.

As for the t-shirts....well that is just disgusting. What possible good would come out of anyone wearing a shirt like that, all it would do is create more problems with an already very touchy subject. I'm not a violent person but if I saw someone walking down the street with a shirt saying "I Hate Niggers" I would probably beat them half to death, by the same token a lot of Christians would probably be just as irate if not more so then in the situation I described if they saw someone walking down the street in a shirt like that.

True, the Christians will probly go blow up the factory making theses tshirts and kill everyone inside the factory. No more tshirts!!!!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

a man should have the right to kill his teenage child until it is out of his house..

what do ya think??

Hahahaha Now there's an idea! I hear you bro....kids...what can you do?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

what do ya think??

Wooooo Bundy!!

And Carlos, I knew someone would mention how badly they wanted to wear it to the gym... then again, not many could pull it off

"I had an abortion and all i got was this tshirt" hehehehe!

sd11 is offline Banned
    I guess your kind of joking around, but I dont know why people always associate pro-life supporters with psychotics. Since 1973 (Roe vs Wade) 30 million babies have been killed, like I said before and in that same time 7 abortion providers have been killed, so it's not as common as you might think. There are bad apples in every bunch, Christain pro-life supporters are very peaceful people just like Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance. Do you also assume anyone wearing a turbon is going to hijack a plane and kill innocent people? I think it would make more sense to group those who commit evil acts with others who commit evil acts and pay not as much attention to their color, creed, or gender.

decadbal is offline Banned
    how are you gonna be in charge of thing in heaven you mentioned in the other thread, when your in hell with the other baby killers....

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    Abortion rules! Ill leave it at that because these discusions never seem to go anywhere and it is annoying to argue with ppl who cant see it your way.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    We live in a world where pets have more respect and a right to life than an unborn child. Where animals are of more concern than an unborn infant. This planet is a cess pool. Spy we are not of this earth and the worldly people will meet justice, not soon enough I'm afraid.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    "I had an abortion and all i got was this tshirt" hehehehe!

oh **** thats wrong, but funny.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    True, the Christians will probly go blow up the factory making theses tshirts and kill everyone inside the factory. No more tshirts!!!!!!

All blacks are not gangsters, all gays are not flamers and all christians are not fanatics. In all three groups the loudest mouths get the most attention and in return people judge the whole group to be the same as as the small percentage that give us a bad name.

BTW I'm a Christian and have never burnt anything I could not collect insurance money on.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    how are you gonna be in charge of thing in heaven you mentioned in the other thread, when your in hell with the other baby killers....
    He's going to be the life guard in the pool of hell fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    All blacks are not gangsters, all gays are not flamers and all christians are not fanatics. In all three groups the loudest mouths get the most attention and in return people judge the whole group to be the same as as the small percentage that give us a bad name.

BTW I'm a Christian and have never burnt anything I could not collect insurance money on.
    Like i was being serius in that post, sarcasm bro.

Like i was being serius in that post, sarcasm bro.
    I know I figured I would just try to do what these other guys do to me when I post stuff in jest. I make a non P.C. joke and get a spill about the facts of life. I just wanted to see how it feels to do it to someone else. I could not think of anyone else better to try it on than you.

Well i can take it better then most other cry babies around here (thats right).

decadbal is offline Banned
    well im a christian, not a good one, but i am one..lol and i dont buy into the parts where im supposed to dislike someone or something for something insignificant about them such as sexual preference. what they do is between them and the world or god, not any of my business. christianity teaches to love each other and accept ppls faults, even if it isnt a true fault and ppl just feel it is one..

I know you loathe me Decadbal, but I agree with your post.c Judgment is for God not we humans. Abortion just does not fit in that category for me personally Christians need to take a stand on serious issues like this one. MY02. Does this mean that I judge those who are pro choice or had an abortion? No, it means that I disagree, in the end we will all be judged.

I feel that as Christians we are to at least take a stand on this issue and not get all freaky, weird religious on people. And I am far from being the poster boy for Christianity but i'm finally getting to the point where I walk the walk and not just talk the talk most of the time. (huge growth for me1)

It's always nice to have a choice until you make one that you regret for the rest of your life. I have not met any women that say it was a good choice years later.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I dont see the point in wearing a shirt like this. I don't think its something most women would be proud of and willing to display to total strangers.....

Any woman that would ,would have to be psychotic. It's like wearing a shirt "I had the crabs" t-shirt. Why?

It's always nice to have a choice until you make one that you regret for the rest of your life. I have not met any women that say it was a good choice years later.
    I have.

I have.
    Has she had kids since then? Has it been a while since she had the abortion? These things play a large roll.

Has she had kids since then? Has it been a while since she had the abortion? These things play a large roll.
    I know they have, i just didnt want to eleborate cause im having dinner.

She was on the pill and still got pregnent twice in her early twentys, had 2 abortions. 5 or so years later she got pregnant and decided to keep it cause she was afraid of not being able to get pregnant if she had to many abortions.
    Now she has 2 little angels.

This is why she dosent regret her 2 abortions and she would never consider herself a murderer or babykiller for having 2 abortions and anyone here saying she is will get hammerd if you and me ever meet toe 2 toe.

Palme, She should but lottery tickets! The pill is 99.7% accurate or close to that, she shure must be unlucky to beat those odds twice. Not starting anyhting but I don't buy those odds. Let's keep it civil.

Spyder Guest
    do they have t-shirts that say "I Do Steroids "
    Maybe I'll pick up one of Warrior's t-shirts

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Thats pretty ****ed sick.

Thats why she is using a spiral now, no risk of getting pregnant.

But its true, she did get pregnant twice even doh she was on the pill.

She never get high wins in the lottery, only like $500-$600.

I know they have, i just didnt want to eleborate cause im having dinner.

She was on the pill and still got pregnent twice in her early twentys, had 2 abortions. 5 or so years later she got pregnant and decided to keep it cause she was afraid of not being able to get pregnant if she had to many abortions.
    Now she has 2 little angels.

This is why she dosent regret her 2 abortions and she would never consider herself a murderer or babykiller for having 2 abortions and anyone here saying she is will get hammerd if you and me ever meet toe 2 toe.

I would never call her a baby killer. I was in a relationship and got a girl prenant. She decided to abort it. I backed her up and was glad. This is my biggest regret. I should have tried to get her to have it but I was selfish.
    Now every time I look at my children I think of the one I let die. It will always burn at my soul. I have been forgiven from my god but I have not forgiven myself quite yet.

I would never call her a baby killer. I was in a relationship and got a girl prenant. She decided to abort it. I backed her up and was glad. This is my biggest regret. I should have tried to get her to have it but I was selfish.
    Now every time I look at my children I think of the one I let die. It will always burn at my soul. I have been forgiven from my god but I have not forgiven myself quite yet.

BTW I could be a great actor. All I would have to do is think about this for a second and I could cry on command. It still hurts that bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information