Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge

my daughters name tattoo

I decided to go with this. I also added to my sons name. Its a picture phone so the quality sucks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my daughter name tattoo-picture013.jpg   my daughter name tattoo-picture018.jpg  
    Last edited by Mart651; 07-29-2004 at 07:27 AM.

Aboot is offline Banned
    For a second there I thought you had named your daughter Tattoo...

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    For a second there I thought you had named your daughter Tattoo...

That was my choice for a name but my wife voted it down.

BTW it's not a wife beater shirt. I pulled my sleeves up. Just can't do wife beaters

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Is it that hard for you too remember their names that you need a tattoo? If you're having this much trouble with memory might I suggest you place their birthdates under their name as well. hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Is it that hard for you too remember their names that you need a tattoo? If you're having this much trouble with memory might I suggest you place their birthdates under their name as well. hahahahahaha

I was going to but after two hours under the needle I decided to stop there.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Bro your kids name is Jagger? That has to be one of the coolest names ever The tat looks really nice bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Bro your kids name is Jagger? That has to be one of the coolest names ever The tat looks really nice bro.

Thanks bro. I added the tattoo under his name last night. I just thought it needed something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    And you call yourself a man.

ttuPrincess Guest
    2 hours aint crap man.. j/k they look nice mart.. i like the rose!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    2 hours aint crap man.. j/k they look nice mart.. i like the rose!

here, here! 2 hours is a warm up.

Mart- very nice tats. classy, and they have purpose. the only names i'll ever get inked on me will be my children when i have them...

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones

Mart- very nice tats. classy, and they have purpose. the only names i'll ever get inked on me will be my children when i have them...
    CS suggested i get his name.. I told him i would on my ass cause tahts what he is.. a Pain in my A$$!

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones

Thanks bro. I put a lot of thought in it. I decided to go with the tattoo under my sons name in a lighter ink and faded so his name would stand out.
    I wanted something that was a tribute to him but would also stand for my personality.
    My daughters is something I wanted to be sweet and kind of girly. My wife and I decided to go with the purple rose to be a little different.

I would also never get anyone elses name tatttooed on my body. You know the old saying. If you want a relationship to go wrong just tattoo their name on your body.

The pain was not bad. I have A.A.D.D I think and was about to go crazy just setting there.

ttuPrincess Guest

I would also never get anyone elses name tatttooed on my body. You know the old saying. If you want a relationship to go wrong just tattoo their name on your body.

I wont even get my kids naems on my body.. i like the 2 i have now.. and want one on my foot.. somethign to do with dance perhaps.. but never anyones name

I wont even get my kids naems on my body.. i like the 2 i have now.. and want one on my foot.. somethign to do with dance perhaps.. but never anyones name

When did you have kids?

ttuPrincess Guest
    When did you have kids?
    if and when i decide to ever have little hellions

When did you have kids?
    She's refering to Coldstone.......man.....you might want to have that tattooed on you as well....your memory sucks ass! hahahaha

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    She's refering to Coldstone.......man.....you might want to have that tattooed on you as well....your memory sucks ass! hahahaha
    he is a kid in him self.. and he doesnt grow up.. only his toys do...

but seeing as how i was a terror growing up .. and he still is.. nope not looking like i wasnt more of taht running round this house

he is a kid in him self.. and he doesnt grow up.. only his toys do...

but seeing as how i was a terror growing up .. and he still is.. nope not looking like i wasnt more of taht running round this house

Your still a pup. Give it time.

decadbal is offline Banned
    time to start the texas population growing exponentially..lol get em ttu

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Very nice Mart
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

mass junkie is offline banned
    I like it bro

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Marty when are you going to tatto my name?

"Big Daddy Long Swing" Across your back would be fine by me..

Thank yall.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    Marty when are you going to tatto my name?

"Big Daddy Long Swing" Across your back would be fine by me..

As soon as you let me give you that mushroom tattoo on your forehead.

As soon as you let me give you that mushroom tattoo on your forehead.

no fun are we..

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    no fun are we..

I'm sorry. I forgot the smiley face. You should know I was kidding by now. Kidding about the tone. I still want to give you a mushroom tattoo.
    Do you know what a mushroom tattoo is?

I'm sorry. I forgot the smiley face. You should know I was kidding by now. Kidding about the tone. I still want to give you a mushroom tattoo.
    Do you know what a mushroom tattoo is?

i know you we're kidding.. im just offended by the mushroom

ttuPrincess Guest
    no he actually wants to accept the offer hes just to shy.. lol

no he actually wants to accept the offer hes just to shy.. lol

hush mullet..

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i have a tattoo of a tattoo

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Like tattoos but im gonna be 100% honest, getting peoples names, even ure kids put on ureself is sad, plus to be honest they dont look that good.

**Not causing an arguement just my honest opinion

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Like tattoos but im gonna be 100% honest, getting peoples names, even ure kids put on ureself is sad, plus to be honest they dont look that good.

**Not causing an arguement just my honest opinion
    oh ok, since you threw the disclaimer in there..cool.

oh and hey, i think your a complete jackass.
    **not causing an aguement just my honest opinion
    j/k

but seriously, how is it "sad"...maybe this guy love his kids so much, he wanted 2 brand himself with thier names, as a tangible reference of a devoted father...or a constant reminder of whats important in life..i dont know, and you dont either. before you judge ones tatoos, you should know thier reasoning behind them first. i dont think its "sad" at all...I know a guy who's best friend died in a car accident, and he had his grave stone tatoed on his calve..is that sad(in the context you used)??
    anyway, just something to think about.

awesome tats by the way mart.
    thanks
    tank

Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    oh ok, since you threw the disclaimer in there..cool.

oh and hey, i think your a complete jackass.
    **not causing an aguement just my honest opinion
    j/k

but seriously, how is it "sad"...maybe this guy love his kids so much, he wanted 2 brand himself with thier names, as a tangible reference of a devoted father...or a constant reminder of whats important in life..i dont know, and you dont either. before you judge ones tatoos, you should know thier reasoning behind them first. i dont think its "sad" at all...I know a guy who's best friend died in a car accident, and he had his grave stone tatoed on his calve..is that sad(in the context you used)??
    anyway, just something to think about.

awesome tats by the way mart.
    thanks
    tank
    Yea totally see what your saying, i wouldnt of experienced it myself i spose coz i dont have kids.

Just think that its a bit played out, a bit tacky and old to have peoples names inked onto your body. People used to do this years ago, i see what your saying i just think peoples names inked just looks tacky.

Again, i dont know the guy so cant judge, just from my point of view its not something i can see myself doing or recommending to my friends. (i would also like to point out that i would bet a few people here do agree with me but will not say so).

Yea totally see what your saying, i wouldnt of experienced it myself i spose coz i dont have kids.

Just think that its a bit played out, a bit tacky and old to have peoples names inked onto your body. People used to do this years ago, i see what your saying i just think peoples names inked just looks tacky.

Again, i dont know the guy so cant judge, just from my point of view its not something i can see myself doing or recommending to my friends. (i would also like to point out that i would bet a few people here do agree with me but will not say so).

Yeah but they know to keep their ****ing mouth shut. I am a little offended that you had the need to try and bash my choice in my life. Next time I post something I am proud of and want my other brothers to see. You set in the corner and keep your ****ing mouth shut. I think you will find your time here better spent that way.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah but they know to keep their ****ing mouth shut. I am a little offended that you had the need to try and bash my choice in my life. Next time I post something I am proud of and want my other brothers to see. You set in the corner and keep your ****ing mouth shut. I think you will find your time here better spent that way.

**** someone didnt get no pootang last night. hahah mart j/k or maybe mass didnt lube u up good enough?

*not meaning to start anything... just my opinion*

Sorry if i offended you. To be honest mate i speak my mind, and you shouldnt get all stressy just coz someone doesnt say what you want to hear. Life doesnt always play like that. I wont be sitting in any corners, i will say what i want. This is just my opinion and im entitled to it, you should calm down man, maybe you got roid rage ?

Easy there punkin.....Messy didn't mean to piss in your cornflakes. Just stating his views on the subject. Some people like tattoos some don't, be that names of people or art. I've thought now and then about getting a arm band or something but I'm too worried I'd end up not liking it and then paying to have it removed....besides, I'm getting on up in years and my tolerance for pain keeps deminishing.

You like what you've done and that's all that matters anyway. I still hate you so take comfort in that.

This is just my opinion and im entitled to it, you should calm down man, maybe you got roid rage?
    Naaa, Mart's always on edge.........he has two young children so he doesn't get a lot of sleep. hahaha

Sorry if i offended you. To be honest mate i speak my mind, and you shouldnt get all stressy just coz someone doesnt say what you want to hear. Life doesnt always play like that. I wont be sitting in any corners, i will say what i want. This is just my opinion and im entitled to it, you should calm down man, maybe you got roid rage?

Ok I'm going to let this go. I may end up saying something I regret.

Heres the deal. I have a lot of friends on this board. Most here(besides you) know me well. I posted for them to see what I was proud of. I was not asking for oppinions. Because it is something you would not do does not mean it is lame. It was a tribute to my kids. One day when you grow up and have kids you may understand. Not that you would do it but at least you may understand.

Not all threads made on this board are for oppinions.
    You may be a good guy and I want judge you because you rubbed me the wrong way. Just remember not everyone wants to hear what you have to say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information