Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EastCoaster is offline Banned

FANTASY FOOTBALL on AR

I was thinking about starting a fantasy football league for everybody on AR \

READ BELOW
    Last edited by EastCoaster; 07-26-2004 at 12:52 AM.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    how many people in the league?

we need to get at least 8, but hopes of 12

12 would be very competitive

just curious, how would we put down the 30 dollars? Im def thinking about doing this

well.... sportsline offers a league you can join for 30 dollars and they will pay you.... I'm not sure if I will have to pay extra to run it or not? Sometimes you have to pay a lot to run a league.

If that is the case, we could all join a free league at yahoo or sportsline and everybody could send the money to my paypal account... i'm trustworthy.

We could give maybe the top 3 places a money reward.... say if each of us pay 30 dollars and we have 8 people thats a total of 240. We'll give first place 160... second place 50... and third place will get their money back with 30.

Let me know what you think. I think it will be a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    well.... sportsline offers a league you can join for 30 dollars and they will pay you.... I'm not sure if I will have to pay extra to run it or not? Sometimes you have to pay a lot to run a league.

If that is the case, we could all join a free league at yahoo or sportsline and everybody could send the money to my paypal account... i'm trustworthy.

We could give maybe the top 3 places a money reward.... say if each of us pay 30 dollars and we have 8 people thats a total of 240. We'll give first place 160... second place 50... and third place will get their money back with 30.

Let me know what you think. I think it will be a lot of fun.
    find six more people and im in

Alright... anybody else interested? I've ran on yahoo before and they have a pretty good setup. Once we get enough people I'll set it up, if you're interested post. After we fill all the spots I'll give you payment information then the league information.

bump... come on now.. dont be scared of krunchtime. you all will only lose 30 dollars each.!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    oh, poor, poor amateurs. Where is the ChosenOne to get in here and set things straight?

Seriously.... we need 6 more people, whos in

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Count me in bro...

OG

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    sigh. we already have one, and it's very exclusive. You guys can do your own thing if you want, but it won't be official.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    See! Here is where I miss my old name and title.

EC............Big Green, MBH, Thechosenone, ripsid, Ron and myself along with a bunch others did this last year. Had I not been a bad boy and Cycleon hadn't changed my title and name as punishment you'd have read that my title is AR Fantasy football Champion for last year. We used ESPN last year and Big Green set up the whole thing....it was a blast and we've all agreeded to do it again. Maybe we can get a bigger crowd this year.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    sigh. we already have one, and it's very exclusive. You guys can do your own thing if you want, but it won't be official.

HA HA HA HA YALL CAN'T PLAY. HA HA HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    hahahaha Your cold CA. hahahaha You going to jump in this year bro?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    hahahaha Your cold CA. hahahaha You going to jump in this year bro?
    i'm in.. and i'm already 3 deep planned for every round.

If you guys have a league then add me in. PM me with details

If all your spots are already filled in.... them I'm starting my own. Need 5 more people.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    If you guys have a league then add me in. PM me with details

If all your spots are already filled in.... them I'm starting my own. Need 5 more people.
    According to our by-laws the winner from last season has to foot the cash for this season so I'll be getting it together very soon and will let you know. I'll post up a thread on it so all those who want to play (or as I like to say, lose to me. hahah) can let me know and get signed up.

****... I cant be in the Ar league...what to do with myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    ****... I cant be in the Ar league...what to do with myself?
    We limit no one from joining.......but if you do want to join just make sure you can play......when guys sign up and then don't bother managing their teams it sucks.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I want the ARFFL again...same people. Back alley justice for the Black Fury Whip!

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I want the ARFFL again...same people. Back alley justice for the Black Fury Whip!
    Bring it Sally! I'll send you home white! hahahahahaha

Bring it Sally! I'll send you home white! hahahahahaha
    I'm going to beat you harder than the LAPD on Rodney King!!

I'm going to beat you harder than the LAPD on Rodney King!!
    Hahahahahaha That's not so bad......I thought you were going to say you were going to beat me harder than you do your meat. hahahahaha

Well you did get the highest score in one game record....something I'll have to make point to take from you as well. hahahahaha

I would have walked the entire league if it wasn't for sigrabbit's 2 one hit wonder players. He knocked me out of the playoffs.

I would have walked the entire league if it wasn't for sigrabbit's 2 one hit wonder players. He knocked me out of the playoffs.
    And I think that fact alone just made it worth the while for ole Sig. hahahaha

Hahahahahaha That's not so bad......I thought you were going to say you were going to beat me harder than you do your meat. hahahahaha

Well you did get the highest score in one game record....something I'll have to make point to take from you as well. hahahahaha
    arent you the Ar fantasy football champion???

arent you the Ar fantasy football champion???
    Indeed! And you have no idea how many poeple I had to step on, crush and humiliate to get that title. And wouldn't you know it.....the ring was too small. hahahahahaha

When's all said and done...everyone will be beaten and then spray painted...and I'll be playing my championship belt like a guitar!!

Indeed! And you have no idea how many poeple I had to step on, crush and humiliate to get that title. And wouldn't you know it.....the ring was too small. hahahahahaha
    Ive done fantasy baseball and owned everyone but I want to try football. Good luck defending your title

Ive done fantasy baseball and owned everyone but I want to try football. Good luck defending your title
    Careful now, you'll be running with the big dogs here. The winner of the season gets a custom title (for one year, curtesy PTbyJason) and last year the winner got to pick out a humiliating photo and signiture for each of the play-off losers to keep up for one month.

Big Green did a great job last year with everything...something I hope he'll be able to help me with. Thechosen one.........not only does he know sports and kicked butt all season but he takes trash talk to a whole new level. MBH......and Ron just kicked ass the whole season......if not for two key players on my team (one throwing up sick numbers during a big game between MBH and myself) I'd have never made it to the top and stand on the lifeless bodies of my defeated foes.

I feel a twofer coming on.........I'm pretty sure I'll be the Lance Armstrong of ARFF! I think you guys should start refering to me as Don Juggernaut. hahahaha

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Juggy, got your PM and will def respond sometime tonight...we'll have this thing off the ground and ready to go again in no time.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro's.......... I am DEFINATELY in whatever league you have going if there ia nother slot open. Just hit me with a PM or email and let me know whats up. I do one every year but this one would be awesome

Careful now, you'll be running with the big dogs here. The winner of the season gets a custom title (for one year, curtesy PTbyJason) and last year the winner got to pick out a humiliating photo and signiture for each of the play-off losers to keep up for one month.

Big Green did a great job last year with everything...something I hope he'll be able to help me with. Thechosen one.........not only does he know sports and kicked butt all season but he takes trash talk to a whole new level. MBH......and Ron just kicked ass the whole season......if not for two key players on my team (one throwing up sick numbers during a big game between MBH and myself) I'd have never made it to the top and stand on the lifeless bodies of my defeated foes.

I feel a twofer coming on.........I'm pretty sure I'll be the Lance Armstrong of ARFF! I think you guys should start refering to me as Don Juggernaut. hahahaha
    The winnings sound awesome..... I like the custom title for 1 year

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Hey bro's.......... I am DEFINATELY in whatever league you have going if there ia nother slot open. Just hit me with a PM or email and let me know whats up. I do one every year but this one would be awesome
    ditto..

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahhh how cute. You pathetic pukes want to come in here talking about starting your own league and how one time you abused Steven Hawking and Christopher Reeve in Fantasy Baseball. Well congratulations but you have yet to experience the excitement, the electricity, the energy, the expert; TheChosenOne. So as far as TheKing is concerned you can take your precious champion certificate and pin it to mommy's refridgerator and save yourself the time and the embarassment of trying to climb MountDynasty. You may be somebody special when on your local playground, but when TheGreatOne steps in we get rid of the tee and start playing like bigboys.

And chrisadams TheLegend sees you come on here prattling about how you think you are the mousse baring Mel Kiper, well TheChosenOne has news for you. You are a nothing, you have always been a nothing, and will continue you be a nothing when you try to step up to the plate and deal with TheDynasty. You waltz in here talking like you know some inside secrets and have your draft already planned, well any mere mortal knows that your attack plan is embarassing and pathetic if you think your strategy will go as planned. TheKing smells rookie reeking from your pitiful carcus even sitting from atop TheThroneofGreatness.

"BEAT THECHOSENONE IF YOU CAN; SURVIVE IF HE LET'S YOU"

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Ahhh how cute. You pathetic pukes want to come in here talking about starting your own league and how one time you abused Steven Hawking and Christopher Reeve in Fantasy Baseball. Well congratulations but you have yet to experience the excitement, the electricity, the energy, the expert; TheChosenOne. So as far as TheKing is concerned you can take your precious champion certificate and pin it to mommy's refridgerator and save yourself the time and the embarassment of trying to climb MountDynasty. You may be somebody special when on your local playground, but when TheGreatOne steps in we get rid of the tee and start playing like bigboys.

And chrisadams TheLegend sees you come on here prattling about how you think you are the mousse baring Mel Kiper, well TheChosenOne has news for you. You are a nothing, you have always been a nothing, and will continue you be a nothing when you try to step up to the plate and deal with TheDynasty. You waltz in here talking like you know some inside secrets and have your draft already planned, well any mere mortal knows that your attack plan is embarassing and pathetic if you think your strategy will go as planned. TheKing smells rookie reeking from your pitiful carcus even sitting from atop TheThroneofGreatness.

"BEAT THECHOSENONE IF YOU CAN; SURVIVE IF HE LET'S YOU"
    **** now thats intimidating. esp if thats you in your avatar

RATM is offline Senior Member
    whenever we figure out whos unit is the longest and wins this pissing contest, and ends up being the commish... I am in.

**** now thats intimidating. esp if thats you in your avatar
    Hilarious

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    im in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information