Thread: Wisdom of life
07-29-2004, 07:49 PM #1
Wisdom of life
1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me,
for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much
leave me the hell alone.
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a
3. It is always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your
neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
5. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced.
6. No one is listening until you fart.
7. Always remember you are unique -- just like everyone else.
8. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
9. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of
10. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their
shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away, and you
have their shoes.
11. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
12. Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to
fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
13. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was
probably worth it.
14. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
15. Some days you are the bug; some days you are the windshield.
16. Don't worry--It only seems kinky the first time.
17. Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes
from bad judgment.
18. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put
it back in your pocket.
19. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
20. Duct tape is like the Force--It has a light side and a dark side,
and it holds the universe together.
21. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
22. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are
23. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
24. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
25. We are born naked, wet, and hungry, and get slapped on our
ass...then things get worse.
26. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative
on the same night.
27. There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".
28. No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too
29. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to
make a big deal about your birthday...around age 11.
30. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
07-29-2004, 08:08 PM #2
26 is pretty funny
07-29-2004, 08:14 PM #3
I liked 8, 10 and 26.
07-29-2004, 08:18 PM #4Retired Vet
- Join Date
- Feb 2004
How f-in true bro!
07-29-2004, 08:31 PM #5
This board can be 28 at times.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)