Thread: Liquid Courage

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member

Liquid Courage

Been a while so, I was at the bar last night..all faded on Newcastle and fat tire. This little guy grappes my hommies beer and pourded it on him. So my bro grabs this guy by the neck and head butts him. This guy had like 4 friends, long story short I got my ass busted up.
    Whatever`

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude........... didn't you read the thread about using sust 250.... it doesn't make you a better fighter..

sorry to hear it.. keep safe.....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    dude........... didn't you read the thread about using sust 250.... it doesn't make you a better fighter..

sorry to hear it.. keep safe.....
    When I was writing this that post did come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    Been a while so, I was at the bar last night..all faded on Newcastle and fat tire. This little guy grappes my hommies beer and pourded it on him. So my bro grabs this guy by the neck and head butts him. This guy had like 4 friends, long story short I got my ass busted up.
    Whatever`
    ....I deal with liquid courage every wed nite-some weekends too..I'm a bouncer at a local bar/restaurant-club type of place...i guarantee you my sust liquid courage is waaay stronger than the beer courage the punks try and use in the place..but i really do try and reason with the dudes 1st..then the phatt take over...

Thread Information