Funny F**kin story

Got dammnit anyways. I fix my tuna, cook the esparagus, get my diet rootbeer, and proceed to the tv. esparagus plates ontop of tuna bowl and coke in other hand, for no dang reason the **** just tumbles out of my hands and down to the floor, all over the floor. PHUCK pissed me off. thought id tell yall and maybe yall would get a laugh out of it since no one here saw it, but im sure they heard it, and me.

that's good but at work today at my desk i spill a large bowl of HOT chicken tortilla soup on my lap, stuff ran all the way down my pants!

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    that's good but at work today at my desk i spill a large bowl of HOT chicken tortilla soup on my lap, stuff ran all the way down my pants!
    i hate when i spill stuff on myself, especially in public

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Did you notice when you make a sandwich, and it falls on the floor it always falls on the meaty side!?!? Pisses me off....

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    Got dammnit anyways. I fix my tuna, cook the esparagus, get my diet rootbeer, and proceed to the tv. esparagus plates ontop of tuna bowl and coke in other hand, for no dang reason the **** just tumbles out of my hands and down to the floor, all over the floor. PHUCK pissed me off. thought id tell yall and maybe yall would get a laugh out of it since no one here saw it, but im sure they heard it, and me.
    5 second rule, i would still eat it, and i have

Thread Information