Thread: Oz

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Oz

Anyone ever watch this programme? I liked it but it sure made me not want to go to prison.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Anyone ever watch this programme? I liked it but it sure made me not want to go to prison.

I seen all the episodes.. it sucks that they pulled the plug.. oh yeah and i met ryan oriley in real life

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    awseoms program. some killer stuff on there

NoobJuice is offline Member
    I definetly like that program. Raw!

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    never seen it before, what channel did it come on?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Adebisi was one of the greatest characters in tv history. As soon as they killed him off, the show lost a lot of it's juice.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    I liked it but it sure made me not want to go to prison.
    Anyone that has been to prison will tell you prison is nothing like that. That show is nothing but a soap opera where people get shanked. It is entertaining but us ex-cons find it mighty gay. The only accuracy is the homosexuality is rampant and part of the norm, the cash and drugs, and the gangs, but a killing every week and 150 pound white guys talking smack to 350 black guys doesnt happen, nor does everyday interactions between staff and inmates and well I could be here forever. It is strickly for entertainment.

There are guys in there like Beecher that are nerdy and are scared out of their mind and becomes someones bitch. The way Schilenger got him in was on the money. They act real nice like they are your friend, get your trust then stick a penis in your rectum. Another trick is they leave a bag of goodies like candy, soap, cigarettes, etc in front of your cell, then after like a week they come to you like where the **** is my stuff, and the fish is like I ate it, and the horny gay big guy is like well you owe me mother ****er and I want payment now, and then they rape you.

Guys like us as long as we dont show fear (I am assuming everyone on here is somewhat big) are cool, so dont be afraid to go to prison Prime. You can brush up on your basketball and card skills.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    There are guys in there like Beecher that are nerdy and are scared out of their mind and becomes someones bitch. The way Schilenger got him in was on the money. They act real nice like they are your friend, get your trust then stick a penis in your rectum. Another trick is they leave a bag of goodies like candy, soap, cigarettes, etc in front of your cell, then after like a week they come to you like where the **** is my stuff, and the fish is like I ate it, and the horny gay big guy is like well you owe me mother ****er and I want payment now, and then they rape you.
    thats a dirty trick...but funny

Aboot is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=Lozgod]

QUOTE]

I used to work with prisoners (no, not as a screw, WITH prisoners) and I couldn't believe how many guys had stories of finding free **** in their cells their first day or two. A lot of them that I spoke with just said that they would find out who it was and immediately kick the **** out of them. Issue solved.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Guys like us as long as we dont show fear (I am assuming everyone on here is somewhat big) are cool, so dont be afraid to go to prison Prime. You can brush up on your basketball and card skills.
    Well im 5ft8 and 185. If i find out im going to prision ill be sure to hit a cycle before i go down

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member

And lift weights for free

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    And lift weights for free
    lol, yup, I mean look at the perks before you knock it.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    lol, yup, I mean look at the perks before you knock it.
    Thats rediculous but funny. Remember when starter777 said :
    "KFC and Chicken chow mein, don't knock it before you try it."

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    lift weights for free.....

and get a hefty bumming during the night!

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    most guys that come out of prison get either huge or cut.......i have the first 2 seasons of Oz on DVD at the end it go so crappy

Like when Keller sent anthrax to the ariens?? or how they built a bomb in the prison

Thread Information