ttuPrincess Guest

Princess Goes Ape Sh*t

I was just in WalMart picking up my pictures at the Photo Developing Desk and I was the 2nd person in line and waited 20 mins..

All I wanted to do was pick up.. I was gonna go pay at the front.. not even take up their time.. but NO

there were 3 people back behind the desk and they all sat there talking.. after 10 mins of the line not moving the lady behind me went and complained....
    her , the lady behind her and I talked very loudly for 5 mins about what BS it was that 3 people were working, yet we were still not getting any help..

Finally the guy said "Next" so i moved on up.. Told him I need to pick up 2 1 hours... he said "ok" and walked off.. I see him walk out of the photo area and never to return.. the other lady then procedes to continue ignoring me..

I said nicely "can i please get my pictures"... responded with "in a minute"

she then checks out a family with 15 items and instead of getting my pictures while they write out the check, she stands there...

then some lady behind me says "um mama.. I'm missing one of my sets of prints" so she goes digging around for hers, only to find they havnt even been cut yet..

Once again I say "can i please just pick up my pictures"... "hold on, OK" is how she responds this time

and walks back to cut this ladies pictures and then starts talking to the other lady ( who has done nothing the whole time) about who is on hold on the phone..

So Princess, who doesnt EVER cause a scene publically.. yes I scream and yell in my house, but in a store or anything, i just take what is given to me or wait quitely..

WELL I HAD HAD IT!

I said "EXCUSE ME LADY!" she stops and looks.. "I am just picking up my pictures" voice starts rising " I have been here for 20 freaking minutes and you have done nothing! NOTHING" Sceaming now " CAN I GET SOME HELP PLEASE!"

She digs through and 10 seconds later hands me my pictures "Would you like to pay for them here?"

My response "Go F*ck Yourself!"

the people behind me clapped! Ahhhh I feel better now!!!

And i went and complained to the people at the front about the wait and the ladies attitude.. I think ill write a letter to.. i would like her to lose her job. That is all!

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate the mouth breathers that work in WalMart. I only go there for a few quick items and I always use the self-checkout. Good for you Princess.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    the people behind me clapped!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    just remember, they dont work there by choice, its process of elimination, they are to retarted to do anything else

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Thats awsome! I hate some of the ppl that work at walmart. Good thing the sporting goods isnt by the photo lab. I woulda asked to see a Remington 1187 3 1/2in magnum, grab a box of shells and make em pay attention. Well not really, but I sure as $hit woulda swore alot more frequently.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Walmart pays squat...What else will work for 5 and some change/hr? Get what you pay for

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Thats awsome! I hate some of the ppl that work at walmart. Good thing the sporting goods isnt by the photo lab. I woulda asked to see a Remington 1187 3 1/2in magnum, grab a box of shells and make em pay attention. Well not really, but I sure as $hit woulda swore alot more frequently.
    there were children around.. or else..

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Thats never stopped me before. One time when I was tryin to find a lotto ticket, i went to 3 gas stations and they all said the next one had lotto. Got to the 3rd, 3 ppl in line, 2 families, the tub of lard behind the counter said they didnt have lotto. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was rather perturbed.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    The letter will do it..... did you get the people's names.......?? that always helps...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ttuPrincess Guest
    no i didnt get her name cause i was to mad.. darn it

Devil Dog74 is offline Associate Member
    LMAO this had me rollin

must have had some test i'm assuming

ttuPrincess Guest
    test .. no.. a little bit of an emotional b*tch from coming off var.. MAYBE

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    no i didnt get her name cause i was to mad.. darn it
    Go back and get it tomm. There is no reason to stand back and accept poor service. That is one reason it continues. Good for you TTU

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    yeah good job! I fuking hate lazy people like that.

**** walmart. I'm about to snap on them too. I go to get contacts and my perscription is expired. I have get a new one. so I finally manage to get one and they tell me, 'go back and get a retest this perscription is too much weaker than your last' so i get a new one and go back, they order my contacts, I wait another 4 days, get home and try them on and they dont fuking fit! I've been going through 3 ****ing weeks of hassle just for a ****ing pair of contacts! asshole get the ****ing size right the first time! Now I have to go back, get fitted again and wait another ****ing week! I'm so mad

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    I bet 100$ on little princess, go girl.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    you sound like me princess. I am a stupid worker's worst nightmare. I usually embarrass whomever is with me when something like that happens,i try not to say anything,but i just can't let stuff like poor service past me by without giving them a peice of my mind,usually a very large peice.

ttuPrincess Guest
    what makes me so mad is that I get treated this way often cause I look so young.. People make comments, or brush me off cause I look 16 .. IM 22 dammit... and you shouldnt treat someone any different cause they are/look young!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    well you keep setting them straight like that and they will remember you and give you respect.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    It has nothing to do with age....i am almost 30 and people try to treat me like crap all the time. I will always ask for a superviser right away and demand an apology from the person.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Glad there's no Walmarts here after hearing that.

wildcatslady is offline Female Member
    I have worked at wal mart for almost two years now, not by choice mind you, it is an evil place, I believe the true hell on earth is a wal mart, they are the dumbest people on earth, and ttu you must have been at the one I work at cause all they have in photo are stupid people, and so dang lazy, no one will ever help anyone, they just look at you like you are stupid, and I have been to over 12 different wal marts and they are all the same, some work related some travel, the cashiers are stupid and act like you dont know anything, like you are taking up their time by checking out in their lane, and the csm, those people in the red vests up front that are suppose to be taking care of the cashiers and any thing they need to help the customers, but now they stand at the dang podium and gab, and the managers are the worst they are so freaking stupid, they sit in the back talking and only come out to gripe at you when you are doing what you are suppose to and helping people, and then they think you are not keeping your area clean, and then you have the stupid security guard who watches you like a hawke when you in your entire life have stolen nothing and certainly not from the dang wal mart, and she is a sicko she ran after this 10 year old kid and ran him into the pavement for stealing fishing hooks, now I know you should not steal but the kid was 10 a scrawny little kid vs an over weight 250 pound woman, and she took pride in this. not to mention the fishing hooks were loose and open and down his pants and she made him rip them out of his twig and berries. and again she thought this was funny, wal mart is a scary place, I believe that satan is a giant yellow smiley face, I could go on about this forever, sorry I rambled but I HATE wal mart. I only work there because it is the only job you can really get in this stupid little town.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY hate hate Walmart. I hate the retarded employees they have working there. I hate the way they pack pallets on the floor so you cant even move a cart anywhere. I hate the way it makes me feel like I am in the wellfare line cause of all the trashy customers who shop there.
    But I love the prices. Especially the snack section with all their juices and eggs and milk. Save like 50 dollars compared to somewhere else. That in mind, I still dont shop there. Kinda sad when saving 50 dollars doesnt make me wanna go there.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    you'd think they'd hire alittle better people since you have to get interviewed 3 times before they hire you....

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    You too can be a Billion dollar enterprise Just follow this Business Model
    America’s Business Model (Wallamart, Mc D’s, ect.)

1.# 1 cost to any business is Human Resource (people)
    •Solution is to hire Retards, Idiots, Malcontents, And just plain ole Losers. They will not unionize and will be too stupid to figure out or fight for decent wages. Hell, most of them will not even know how taxes works so businesses can cheat them.
    •Make every thing in store idiot proof…Pictures on cash registers, laser scanners, equipment that is not too complicated, ect..
    •When hiring Management hire control freaks and seriously deluded suck ups. You know generally very insecure people make good management.
    2.Buy everything in giant quantities and undercut everyone and every thing.
    3.Sell cheap Sh**t products made by 10 yrs old Malaysian girls who work 15 hours in a sweat shop that you buy for pennies and mark up 400%.
    4.Make Customer Service so excruciating that it kills the will of any person to deal with it. Mandatory automated phone system..ect
    5.Make Billions in profit and F**K everyone and everything else!
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 07-30-2004 at 12:00 AM.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Ouch! You guys are a tough crowd. I don't blame employees who put their idle chit-chat before the customer, they are only getting paid a few dollars per hour. When a business pays it's employees so little, what can it honestly expect to get in return? If I were a greeter at WalMart making 9 bucks an hour, I wouldn't even say hi to people. Don't like crappy service, then spend your cash at establishments which cater to a more service oriented customer, they will have higher prices. Personally, I like that nobody talks to me when I go to WalMart, it's a big part of the reason I go there.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Write it off and dont go back. Too many other things to worry about.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Go back. Make a big stink. See what it gets you. Then come here and post about it. I love drama.

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    you handled it well, sometimes I lose my composure when treated like that by people, it pushes all the wrong buttons

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Nice, you didnt threat her once.

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    total sympathies, totally understand, totally would want to kill the cashiers as well...

jesus you'd all be mass murderers in the UK.... the whole concept of customer service is as misundestood as it is risible here in the UK. they are SO bastard rude and the are SO un-keen on working..

i say: if they dont want to SERVE people why not FECK OFF!

i hate: anyone in any job that does not care about what they are doing and show respect for the customer

i like: anyone who works hard and respectfully in their job

i want: to kill lazy slugs that cannae be arsed to do thier jobs properly....

Walmart may well be a stinker, but believe me the horrors of service here in the UK is the shame of all the world... only in Switzerland have i encountered such rudeness and ignorance as here in the UK.

the UK copies almost everything American at some juncture, i just WISH and HOPE and PRAY they would learn a little from the wisdom of the (very) American concept of (normally very good) customer-orientated service.

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    ps. classic comparison is Costco in the US: Costco in Edinburgh. truly different universes. in SF, the staff were always really helpful to me whenver i went there. try asking the Straiton Junction Costco's staff for assistance - its tantamount to saying: "excuse me, can i rape your dead mouth?"

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I was just in WalMart picking up my pictures at the Photo Developing Desk and I was the 2nd person in line and waited 20 mins..

All I wanted to do was pick up.. I was gonna go pay at the front.. not even take up their time.. but NO

there were 3 people back behind the desk and they all sat there talking.. after 10 mins of the line not moving the lady behind me went and complained....
    her , the lady behind her and I talked very loudly for 5 mins about what BS it was that 3 people were working, yet we were still not getting any help..

Finally the guy said "Next" so i moved on up.. Told him I need to pick up 2 1 hours... he said "ok" and walked off.. I see him walk out of the photo area and never to return.. the other lady then procedes to continue ignoring me..

I said nicely "can i please get my pictures"... responded with "in a minute"

she then checks out a family with 15 items and instead of getting my pictures while they write out the check, she stands there...

then some lady behind me says "um mama.. I'm missing one of my sets of prints" so she goes digging around for hers, only to find they havnt even been cut yet..

Once again I say "can i please just pick up my pictures"... "hold on, OK" is how she responds this time

and walks back to cut this ladies pictures and then starts talking to the other lady ( who has done nothing the whole time) about who is on hold on the phone..

So Princess, who doesnt EVER cause a scene publically.. yes I scream and yell in my house, but in a store or anything, i just take what is given to me or wait quitely..

WELL I HAD HAD IT!

I said "EXCUSE ME LADY!" she stops and looks.. "I am just picking up my pictures" voice starts rising " I have been here for 20 freaking minutes and you have done nothing! NOTHING" Sceaming now " CAN I GET SOME HELP PLEASE!"

She digs through and 10 seconds later hands me my pictures "Would you like to pay for them here?"

My response "Go F*ck Yourself!"

the people behind me clapped! Ahhhh I feel better now!!!

And i went and complained to the people at the front about the wait and the ladies attitude.. I think ill write a letter to.. i would like her to lose her job. That is all!
    call 1-800-walmart

i have friends who used to work at the call center in Bentonville. It is wal-matr's official customer service number...good luck and if you have a legit complaint they will take it seriously...

Thread Information