reddragon4954 is offline Member

Dan Duchaine Theory?

Dan Duchaine's Theory of post AR mediated growth?

I think a lot of us have read this. I saw the that the guy who ran it gained about 25lbs in a short time.

Theory: 4g-10g of anabolic androgenic steroids per week. Some superphysiological stuff happens and you gain muscle real fast, another pathway or something.

For those who are familiar w/ this theory, has anyone ever ran this or know of anyone who has and if so what were the results?

NEVER DO I PLAN ON TRYING THIS, BUT REALLY FASCINATES ME.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Anybody that does 10 g per week better get a bra.

Like I said, will never do this but I would think 5 mg ED of letro would work

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    5 mg of letro will cause some major problems with your joints....

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    Some superphysiological stuff happens
    That sounds mighty vague. Although, I am also fascinated by this. If someone whould volunteer for this and keep us posted, I would be interested.

I'd rather have achy joints for a while than have a D Cup

I know its crazy, but Im just looking for more info on it

proironaust is offline Associate Member
    ivee had a friend that went up to 5grams a week of test he was also running tren ace with it at the same time not to sure of that dose but he wouldnt go under 150mged .he didnt really gain anythink from it.he was sweating non stop.he said when you go above 2 g a week it doesnt really add any more muscle it just gave him a more polished look.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by proironaust
    ivee had a friend that went up to 5grams a week of test he was also running tren ace with it at the same time not to sure of that dose but he wouldnt go under 150mged .he didnt really gain anythink from it.he was sweating non stop.he said when you go above 2 g a week it doesnt really add any more muscle it just gave him a more polished look.
    'cause he was shiny from all the sweating?

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    I read a little bit about it, it is supposed to overload the ar receptors before they get saturated and become less responsive to androgens. The theory that was discussed basically was that regaurdless of aas dosage the body will only respond with max effect for a certain period of time. Some very advanced users try to take super high doses to get huge gains fast then they can stop after a short time then pct is taken along with a shorter rest period because the cycle was shorter thus getting more cycles in a year. There is a pretty good thread on this, but I don't know where it is. sorry.

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Id rather not inject 40 ccs of fluid into my arse...

Thanks Prior: thats basically what I was looking for. I thought that 2 grams is where most things reach there max.

Serotonin is offline Member
    If an AI can inhibit the aromatase enzyme to 95% effectiveness by taking a mg of it then it won't matter how much gear you take... the AI is still going to stop almost all of it from being converted to estrogen no matter how much gear you take. There is only so much aromatase and if the binding affinity of the inhibitor is greater than that of the substrate then taking 5 grams of it isn't going to be any different than taking the recommended dosage.

Thread Information