stielow775 is offline New Member

Is it worse to be fat or do juice???

Your feedback is appreciated. I told my friend if he got in shape and used supplements to help aid in his weight loss it is healthier than to be the fat slob he is. Any input is greatly appreciated

stielow

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stielow775
    Your feedback is appreciated. I told my friend if he got in shape and used supplements to help aid in his weight loss it is healthier than to be the fat slob he is. Any input is greatly appreciated

stielow
    clen will work

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    AAS should only be used to get you over humps in your development........ Of course the natural way is healthier and what you learn and gain from going that route you will keep for as long as you follow that way of life. But for someone that hasn't put the effort or time in training, dieting,......... I would never suggest AAS.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    AAS should only be used to get you over humps in your development........ Of course the natural way is healthier and what you learn and gain from going that route you will keep for as long as you follow that way of life. But for someone that hasn't put the effort or time in training, dieting,......... I would never suggest AAS.
    Agreed!

~SC~

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    being fat is unhealthy, period. so i'd say that is worse

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    Yea what MM said is right but I pose this question to all the ppl who critisize my AAS use. They almost always happen to be the same ones who get drunk several times a week, smoke cigarettes, and are overweight and unhealthy eaters.

..I like being Phatt.......juice and this board helped me to get this way..

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    If he is fat and lazy now then all he will most likely be fat and lazy and wasting money. Wasnt it the quote SV-1 always had. DNP and a space heater baby. Get him motivated and working out and working on his diet, thats his best bet.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

I still don't understand what your talking about? I started drinking vodka and winny at 5

Thread Information