stielow775 is offline New Member

Is it worse to be fat or do juice???

Your feedback is appreciated. I told my friend if he got in shape and used supplements to help aid in his weight loss it is healthier than to be the fat slob he is. Any input is greatly appreciated

stielow

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    He could also die from a heart attack using clen /gear/etc. when he's not used to it. He could be in worse health with the gear (internally) than he is now, you never know.
    I'd bet if he changed a few habits, diet in order, cardio, etc., he could make some marked improvement w/out drugs. You then eliminate the chance of him being more un-healthy than he is at this current point in time.

~SC~

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    He could also die from a heart attack using clen /gear/etc. when he's not used to it. He could be in worse health with the gear (internally) than he is now, you never know.
    I'd bet if he changed a few habits, diet in order, cardio, etc., he could make some marked improvement w/out drugs. You then eliminate the chance of him being more un-healthy than he is at this current point in time.

~SC~
    Agreed

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Being in shape will always be looked upon as being healthier than being a fat slob. Fat people just ignore that little fact because they are lazy and would rather sue mcdonalds for being fat.

-B

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i think we should all make fun of fat ppl so they dont live life with a false sense of confidence

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i think we should all make fun of fat ppl so they dont live life with a false sense of confidence
    I get so sick of hearing fat people say how they've "tried everything". however, they don't include eating healthy and exercising in their "everything". They just mean that they've doled out their CC number for every miracle pill put out on the market. I also have no idea where this "fat is beautiful" crap came from, but nobody asked for my vote on that one.

max-it is offline Member
    eat more than you burn = fat. not a hard formula to understand. fat people know what they have to do they just choose not to do it. i have an answer to our nations fat problem. I'm thinking chain gang or death camp (did I say death camp, I ment happy camp).

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    Very very true, it is more helpful than harmful.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I I also have no idea where this "fat is beautiful" crap came from, but nobody asked for my vote on that one.

You've never seen J-Lo's rear end, have you?

Fat people suck. When I was fat, I sucked, hence my reason for changing. I don't have some vendetta against obese individuals, but unless they are on a strict diet and workout regimen I don't want to hear them complaining. Its bad enough that they are wasting more tax dollars than the illegal immigrants, maybe we should deport them instead.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    You've never seen J-Lo's rear end, have you?
    That may just be an example of beautiful fat. I would lick that fat.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    That may just be an example of beautiful fat. I would lick that fat.
    fo shizzle my nizzle

Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    fo shizzle my nizzle
    no dizzle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is it worse to be fat or do juice???-17_1_b.jpg  

Thread Information