Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

Need lozgods advice (or similar thinkers)

ok so i got the chick that im hanging out with tonight. not a date jsut going to see a movie, but i know she likes me and wants me. ive been a dick to her basically (didnt call her when i was suppose to, cancelled plans last minute last night with her) but she still wants to hang out. question is do i offer to pay tonight? im leaning towards the no answer, but im undecided. what u guys think?

come one someone help

mass junkie is offline banned
    cmon why do you need advice on that? Are you a man or a boy?

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Yes.

To be honest mate the bloke should always pay. I know alot of people have oppions on this, but 20 years ago it was standard play, it still should be today. Treat her like a lady.

Pay for her then get your moneys worth ltr

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the answer is... no..........

unless you want a relationship

then the answer is yes..

but since you are not being nice...... i say why bother with the movie.. take to your house after she picks up a video from Blockbuster.. tell her to pick up one you want on her way over to your house......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

then the answer is yes..

but since you are not being nice...... i say why bother with the movie.. take to your house after she picks up a video from Blockbuster.. tell her to pick up one you want on her way over to your house......

LOL like the complete opposite to what i said.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    LOL like the complete opposite to what i said.
    sorry.. i didn't read yours... we posted at about the same time..

But there has to be a reason he is treating her this way..

I agree with you,,, i always pay... but i'm an old fart...

but if it dont' happen by the 3rd date.. see ya later.....

he called for loz... and this would be just the response he would post..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah bro, pay. Definetly. You cant start spending her money until after you hit it.

I see me and Loz are in agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Yeah bro, pay. Definetly. You cant start spending her money until after you hit it.
    I call Bull Siht.....

I have never read a post of your's where you have purchased a meal for a woman..

not that you wouldn't..

just that you haven't

Rules

i usally do pay for all that ****, but it isnt a date ya know. she just wants to hang out before she goes for vacation. guess i should pay tonight, better chances of hitting it. i got too much test in me to not do that. even if i dont im off to the girlfriends house afterwards.

Let me explain a little bit more in depth. The reasoning behind this is, you been a jerk, WAY TOO SOON IMO!, however she is still around which is a great sign. Now if you pay too night you are gonna proove you are a great guy when you want to be. Her mission then will be to bring out the nice guy, and she will put up with all your BS in the mean time as long as you are nice sometimes. Controling a bitch through emotional and esteem manipulation isn't easy, it is an art, but it sounds like you are on the right track. Keep up the good work. After you hit it tonight you cant stay the night with her or call her tomorrow.

I call Bull Siht.....

I have never read a post of your's where you have purchased a meal for a woman..

not that you wouldn't..

just that you haven't

yeah for real, that response by u loz shocked the hell out of me. are u on drugs?? or better yet.. WHO THE HELL IS THIS cause it **** sure aint lozgod that i know

I call Bull Siht.....

not that you wouldn't..

just that you haven't
    I always pay for the meal, its more of a masculin ego thing, but it is ok to let them pay after you laid the pipe with blind fury.

Let me explain a little bit more in depth. The reasoning behind this is, you been a jerk, WAY TOO SOON IMO!, however she is still around which is a great sign. Now if you pay too night you are gonna proove you are a great guy when you want to be. Her mission then will be to bring out the nice guy, and she will put up with all your BS in the mean time as long as you are nice sometimes. Controling a bitch through emotional and esteem manipulation isn't easy, it is an art, but it sounds like you are on the right track. Keep up the good work. After you hit it tonight you cant stay the night with her or call her tomorrow.

i wont call or stay for sho. she leaves at like 5 am for a vacation. it works too perfectally

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i wont call or stay for sho. she leaves at like 5 am for a vacation. it works too perfectally
    You got a textbook dickwhip oppurtunity. Don't mess it up. While shes on vacation make sure to get some more ass.

You got a textbook dickwhip oppurtunity. Don't mess it up. While shes on vacation make sure to get some more ass.

i will like its my fuking job. i always keep my options open. im too young not to. ill let ya all knkow how it goes.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    id say pay its not that much money only a movie

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    yes if you are trying to hit it a would pay.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member

then the answer is yes..

ok heres the update bros. it worked. it hit it like none other. she called me the next dat from vacation and i dint answer. oh man it was nice let me tell ya. ive found my new game, be a dick and they are all yours

ive found my new game, be a dick and they are all yours
    I've been trying to spread that word for years, but too maky pussy's say it isn't nice. I want results not to be known for my manners.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Ladies....this is the number ONE reason not to date BOYS!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Same here, I like girls.

come on CB dont tell me u never liked to just have some fun?

Its all good, I probaly wouldn't date her myself. She might make me wait 2 or 3 dates before I can hit, and that is such a turn off. Plus it might be too adult for her to have an affair and shes married.

Fun yes, stupid games with little boys NO.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Its all good, I probaly wouldn't date her myself. She might make me wait 2 or 3 dates before I can hit, and that is such a turn off. Plus it might be too adult for her to have an affair and shes married.
    1 - I wouldn't date you EVER.
    2 - YOU too ADULT for me? My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.
    3 - Not sure where you got the idea I am married....but I'm not.

And finally....even if I did date you....it would be more than 2-3 dates. It would be after you had a full STD and HIV screen because if you do get as much action as you CLAIM to... I don't care how many times you wrapped up... I wouldn't let you come near me until you had a doctor's clearance!

This isn't a personal attack LOZ ... I just don't have a lot of patience for the juvenille games you play and encourage others to play.

Your choice, your life, and I feel sorry for the girls that cross your path.

The minute I see the bs games... Im gone. Life is too short. Seems the guys I've seen that are in to the games are making up for short falls elsewhere.

And finally....even if I did date you....it would be more than 2-3 dates. It would be after you had a full STD and HIV screen because if you do get as much action as you CLAIM to... I don't care how many times you wrapped up... I wouldn't let you come near me until you had a doctor's clearance!
    I got my paperwork, lets hook up! I got checked for STD's when I was peeing blood from the Dbol , and I had an HIV and Hep C test back in March. I'm clean. I'll pick you up at 8.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I got my paperwork, lets hook up! I got checked for STD's when I was peeing blood from the Dbol, and I had an HIV and Hep C test back in March. I'm clean. I'll pick you up at 8.

You have two more months to go before you can be sure. It sometimes takes six or seven months to show in the blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    You have two more months to go before you can be sure. It sometimes takes six or seven months to show in the blood.
    blah blah blah, it only happens to other people, so I am safe.

blah blah blah, it only happens to other people, so I am safe.

LMAO. Yeah you are probably right.
    BTW you are now officialy UNinvited to any future camping trips.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd pay just to be a gentleman but if you're not interested in anything serious make sure you let her know that up front. But imo, the guy should pay.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I got my paperwork, lets hook up! I got checked for STD's when I was peeing blood from the Dbol, and I had an HIV and Hep C test back in March. I'm clean. I'll pick you up at 8.
    LOL. oh man I almost bust a gut.

CB I admit these games suck but its what women have made most of us resort to. I used to be the nice honest guy, and all I did was get played and ****ed around. I said **** it I'm gonna do what women have been doing to me all my life and everything changed. The chicks started it we're just finishing it.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    ok so i got the chick that im hanging out with tonight. not a date jsut going to see a movie, but i know she likes me and wants me. ive been a dick to her basically (didnt call her when i was suppose to, cancelled plans last minute last night with her) but she still wants to hang out. question is do i offer to pay tonight? im leaning towards the no answer, but im undecided. what u guys think?
    I thought you had a girlfriend and I thought she just got implants. Why aren't your slapping those big mellons around?

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    I thought you had a girlfriend and I thought she just got implants. Why aren't your slapping those big mellons around?

i do and she did. cant touch them yet. still too sore

i do and she did. cant touch them yet. still too sore
    Yeah I remember when this bitch I was messing with first got hers, I couldn't get any for a week, well not from her anyway.

Yeah I remember when this bitch I was messing with first got hers, I couldn't get any for a week, well not from her anyway.

its been more than a week. its been like 3. man can only wait for so long on so much test

its been more than a week. its been like 3. man can only wait for so long on so much test

Don't worry bro. I've been taking good care of her new tits. She said she might try to use theis excuse forever. That way she never has to submit herself to what you call sex.

yeah she told me to ask u that when u are done to stop running in front of her bending over and yelling " ok its your turn now" i know thats what u are use to, but come on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information