Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    let me see a pic of her then, with her holding a sign that says "hello jcstomper"

ok .. how much of her face has to be in there?

cause this is the internet and all.. and its gotta be a camera phone pic

i'll post it tomorrow.

just for you ... and your vdub.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    If she's made up she does a good job pretending to exist in the female section. And she did a good job making you look like an ass in your previous thread about your "psycho" girlfriend.

Your description of her was pretty disrespectful IMO....and frankly I think you should have the courtesy to delete it. She's a respected member of this forum too and doesn't deserve to be talked about in such a manner.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    If she's made up she does a good job pretending to exist in the female section. And she did a good job making you look like an ass in your previous thread about your "psycho" girlfriend.

Your description of her was pretty disrespectful IMO....and frankly I think you should have the courtesy to delete it. She's a respected member of this forum too and doesn't deserve to be talked about in such a manner.

THANKS Commado Barbi.... I 100% agree, good thing you caught that. You really are here to serve and protect.

I love you too, but not "exactly" in the same way. In the way, like my dad, like a protector.
    Last edited by Dally; 08-02-2004 at 05:42 PM.

Someone in here needs to speak up for her and the other women that seem to be targets for immature little men. I really don't care if you like me or what I have to say, but I'm not going to watch you disrespect a fellow female memeber in an open formum.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Someone in here needs to speak up for her and the other women that seem to be targets for immature little men. I really don't care if you like me or what I have to say, but I'm not going to watch you disrespect a fellow female memeber in an open formum.

I agreee.... your right.

SORRY SEXY KITTY.

I LOVE YOU.

there .. OK .. first time I've said that ... (SOBER)

That was nice Dally.

I am trying real hard to believe that you are the wonderful guy that SK says you are. But when you come in here telling us your private business and bad mouthing her...for whatever reason...I find it hard to believe.

Thanks for being nice enough to show your respect by apologising.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    after reading through this thread it is quite disrespectful to SK. I really dont like that personally, and if it was up to me, i would say what i think. However got to keep the board in check. We dont allow disrespecting of women/men/gays/religeons/colour of skin or anything like that. So i would suggest that from now on, you refrain from posting it here. And also it would be nice if you can delete or amend ur comments. I will check back soon to see whats occuring

peace

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    seriously - clean this up a bit

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Hey Mods,
    Really sorry if this post got outta hand. Me and Dally were just having some fun Saturday night, got a little drunk and got silly on the AR sight. Didn't intend for the post to go where it went but you know what happens when alcohol is involved. Thanks to all you guys who have backed me up but honestly....that stuff doesn't bother me, I know it's not serious and it was not intended to offend anyone.

Later,
    SK

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Hey Mods,
    Really sorry if this post got outta hand. Me and Dally were just having some fun Saturday night, got a little drunk and got silly on the AR sight. Didn't intend for the post to go where it went but you know what happens when alcohol is involved. Thanks to all you guys who have backed me up but honestly....that stuff doesn't bother me, I know it's not serious and it was not intended to offend anyone.

Later,
    SK

that a girl... your the best.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    thats ok SK, however this is not just about you, dally sort it out bro, do as we asked please, clean it up

peace

Flasher is offline Associate Member

bubbathegut is offline Member
    me too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information