Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Thinkin about moving to California anyone know the real estate prices etc there?

Just thinkin of moving there... wanted to my whole life... ride my vette up the coast .. party on the beach .. get some tatoos like a gang member... start sellin crack on the side, runnin hoes .. and dealin guns... etc

actually maybe I shouldnt.

hahaha

no, seriously anyone know the prices of places to buy / rent and where is a good place a Canadian MOFO like myself to go... I may take a biatch or two.

I can theoretically buy a place for around 250 thou americano dollar'os

limppimp85204 is offline Junior Member
    you can a cardboard box with a window cutout on the south side of compton...

mass junkie is offline banned
    California was overly expensive when I lived there...I was only 16...I can only imagine what its like now........ I loved Orange county though...plenty of things to do and I was a hop, skip, and a jump away from everything

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    California was overly expensive when I lived there...I was only 16...I can only imagine what its like now........ I loved Orange county though...plenty of things to do and I was a hop, skip, and a jump away from everything

hmmm quite the visual with MJ... hoppin... skippin... and jumpin to the bar.

what bar... MBH?

ahhehehheahhaha

eh, where you at now mass? and what about huntington beach? looking for party place thats nice to live and play with me doggie... and women.

you can't buy a house in a decent neighborhood for under 600,000.00 you can rent a two bedroom apartment in an alright neighborhood for around 1,200.00 to 1,600.00

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    hmmm quite the visual with MJ... hoppin... skippin... and jumpin to the bar.

what bar... MBH?

ahhehehheahhaha

eh, where you at now mass? and what about huntington beach? looking for party place thats nice to live and play with me doggie... and women.
    Huntington beach is very close to orange county...I now live in miami.....and love it with all of the big booty latinas....it would be very hard to leave this place

Huntington beach is very close to orange county...I now live in miami.....and love it with all of the big booty latinas....it would be very hard to leave this place

ahhh the brown leather exterior and the pink leather interior eh?

NIACEE

Miami you say eh?

hmmmm, I wouldnt mind comin down there to hump you.... you sexy BASTARD

JK .. LOL

SNIFF >> SNIFFFFFFF ... ahhh

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    ahhh the brown leather exterior and the pink leather interior eh?

NIACEE

Miami you say eh?

hmmmm, I wouldnt mind comin down there to hump you.... you sexy BASTARD

JK .. LOL

SNIFF >> SNIFFFFFFF ... ahhh

you are a sick indvidual....now bend over and take it like a man sentenced to life in prison

you are a sick indvidual....now bend over and take it like a man sentenced to life in prison

Im already BENT baby ... what?

cant you see my REDEYE?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    orange county is good...

delmar is better... if you want the beach action..

alot depends on what you want to experience there.. and what you need to do for a $$$$$$$$$$
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

Same here bro it is to **** expensive there but **** I miss that freaken state I lived in northern californa it wasnt that bad to begin with but **** those prices jumped so freaken high by the time I left it was rediculas but I want to move back there though there is nothing like california I always though I wanted to move away but after being here **** wish I would have stayed I wouldnt care if I was in 29 Palms right now

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I was looking at apartmetns in Orange county and a 1 bedroom was anywhere from $1400-$2000...The sacramento area is the largest growing area in CA right now, if you buy in the right area, you can double your cash in 2 yrs...

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    contra costa county (bay area) is perfect, i wouldn't live anywhere else. expect to pay $300,000 + for a home here

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    I'm in OC right now. Love it. If you decide to move here, expect to empty out your pockets. My family just sold one of our newly built houses, about 3500sq for 1.3. Condos run about 1200 a month for a 2 br.

Thread Information