Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Balco Industries

Anyone see the Real Sports Special on HBO about the guy in California that made the "designer" steroids . It was good, they did a profile on the guy that owns the company. His list of clients was out of this world. We all knew they were doping but it is just amazing that the public was shocked.

They never listed any specific steroids , I think this guy was just making Test, they didn't say this but piecing together what they said I think that the so-called "designer steroid " was something called Epitestosterone which covers up testosterone in doping tests and thats why its called Designer Undetectable Steroids.

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.c...drug-test6.htm

Masking Drug Use
    As previously mentioned, diuretics can be used to reduce the presence of drugs in urine samples. Other compounds, including epitestosterone, plasma expanders and secretion inhibitors, can be used to reduce the presence of banned substances in blood samples.
    Epitestosterone
    Epitestosterone is a biological form of testosterone that does not enhance performance. Drug tests for testosterone typically measure the ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E ratio). An athlete can inject epitestosterone, lower the T/E ratio and hide the use of testosterone. By itself, epitestosterone has no real harmful side effects.

Plasma Expanders
    Plasma expanders are substances that are used to increase the fluid component of blood. They are used to treat victims of shock, trauma and surgery. Athletes can use these substances to dilute the concentration of banned substances (EPO) in their blood. Most side effects include moderate to severe allergic reactions.

Secretion Inhibitors
    Many drugs and foreign substances have structures that are shaped like organic acids. In the body, these organic acids are removed by a protein in the kidney that transports organic acids. If this protein can be blocked, then these drugs or foreign substances would not appear in the urine. Doctors use these inhibitors to treat gout. However, the drugs can be used to manipulate the results of urine drug tests. Possible side effects include nausea, vomiting, allergic reactions and kidney problems.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    did they ever actually list the names of his clients?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i saw it, but on tuesday at 8:00 pm on discovery they are having a special on aas and blood doping

max-it is offline Member
    Some clients were Barry Bonds, Jason Giambi, Romanowski, Motgomery and many others.

I also read that he sold winny to bonds as well as the drug you guys discussed earlier. Balco referred to it as "The Clear" because it did not show up in current testing procedures. They have a test for it now. Check out this link:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5567779/

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    They never listed any specific steroids, I think this guy was just making Test, they didn't say this but piecing together what they said I think that the so-called "designer steroid" was something called Epitestosterone which covers up testosterone in doping tests and thats why its called Designer Undetectable Steroids.
    from what i heard, they made a test, growth, slin steroid , but i dont know how accurate that is because gh is injected different than test

Thread Information