donbone is offline Banned

What is the story with Fat Joe and 50

I heard at the mtv awards Fat Joe was ripping on the Gunit.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That fat bastard is a hater who will never see the kind of fame/fortune that 50 and the Unit have. He attempted to rip on them, and got clowned later on that evening.

Yayo also dogged "Fat Boy" as they like to refer to him, on 106 and Park when he was asked what went down at the MTV music awards. Fat Hoe don't want none!!!

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    i hate that fatass and his lean back song that i could write

He's a fat hater bitch.

He's jealous of 50 over money, fame, his body (there is NO COMPARISON THERE), the women, the video game he has, vitamin water, movie that is about to be released, etc.

50 is ballin' about 100 times more than Fat Hoe is, that is why he talks shit.

~SC~

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    i heard at the mtv awards, fat joe made a comment while on-stage about G-Unit security, then 50 rushed the stage-but was restrained (didnt show this on TV)...then during a performance or award acceptance, 50 went off, talkin mad ish...they pretty much bleeped the whole thing.
    -Cy

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Wots up with that fat ****, always callin imself a nigga n shit on his records when he aint, im surprised some hood aint busted a cap in his ass!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That fat bastard is a hater who will never see the kind of fame/fortune that 50 and the Unit have. He attempted to rip on them, and got clowned later on that evening.

Yayo also dogged "Fat Boy" as they like to refer to him, on 106 and Park when he was asked what went down at the MTV music awards. Fat Hoe don't want none!!!

~SC~
    It would be different if Pun were alive. You guys are on G-units dic so bad, when they are puppets in Dre's dream. Im not hating, they put out good music , but without Dre they wouldnt be shit. G-Unit days are numbered once Jay sign's Lox, they'll be unstoppable!!!!Oh ya, still cant believe Mobb Deep sold out, if they held out little longer they could have signed with Jay.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    He's a fat hater bitch.

He's jealous of 50 over money, fame, his body (there is NO COMPARISON THERE), the women, the video game he has, vitamin water, movie that is about to be released, etc.

50 is ballin' about 100 times more than Fat Hoe is, that is why he talks shit.

~SC~
    fat hoe

donbone is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronCy
    i heard at the mtv awards, fat joe made a comment while on-stage about G-Unit security, then 50 rushed the stage-but was restrained (didnt show this on TV)...then during a performance or award acceptance, 50 went off, talkin mad ish...they pretty much bleeped the whole thing.
    -Cy

Yep, that is identical to what I heard. I also saw footage of lil Jon getting his arm pushed off a girl.

I just don't have time to watch t.v. anymore.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing i hate about Fat Joe is that he's always yelling the word "CRACK!" every 2 seconds, which really pisses me off!
    As for the 50 and Joe beef, well 50 started it simply to sell more units,which he accompished. so whatever Joe has to say is understood, but everybody knows Joe cant touch 50 on so many different levels.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    The only thing i hate about Fat Joe is that he's always yelling the word "CRACK!" every 2 seconds, which really pisses me off!
    As for the 50 and Joe beef, well 50 started it simply to sell more units,which he accompished. so whatever Joe has to say is understood, but everybody knows Joe cant touch 50 on so many different levels.
    That and he think's he was "Big Puns" best friend or something. It's also annoying that he thinks he's the biggest thing to ever come out of Puerto Rico and he uses the word Boriqua way too much for a man.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    You guys are on G-units dic so bad
    No, I simply like their image, their music, and their MANY ways to generate income. I'm not on anyone's "dick".

Game recognize game, nothing more, that's all it is.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 09-13-2005 at 09:15 PM.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    basically 50 helped fat joe produce his last album and 50 wants credit where its due but fat joe wont give him any saying he didnt do anything. pick a side

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    It would be different if Pun were alive.
    Why, would McDonald's come out with another value meal in honor of these two fat bitches?

Nothing would be different. The ONLY thing that would differ is that there would be TWO fat mother f*ckers gettin' dissed and pissed on.

~SC~

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by donbone
    What is the story with Fat Joe and 50
    Well see this Fat Joe character is....well....FAT. And 50 cents is about the value of the albums made by the other gentleman you speak of...lemme know if I can clear anything else up for you.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Pun was pretty nasty with his lyrics.....this is puerto rican NYC style.....i like 50 but he's not comparing to Pun's flow IMO but everyones tastes are different. 50 has been out forever in NYC....listen to his underground shit where he rips on missy elliot, lil kim and every other rapper out there......i cant remember the songs name....give me a min

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    I guess none of you guys saw the interview 50 did with Sway on MTV. When Sway asked 50 what the beef was about he said it was because 50 didn't like ja rule and since fat joe did "im from new york" with Ja, he felt that fat joe was out of line.

Doesnt really matter to me thought, I like both of them for the music they make, not for the behind the scenes blah blah blah......

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

~SC~
    whats up with yayo's CD? Good or no?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    the 50 cent performance
    he ripped fat crack apart

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    whats up with yayo's CD? Good or no?
    Yeah, it's pretty good actually. It's better than I thought it would be.

~SC~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah, it's pretty good actually. It's better than I thought it would be.

~SC~
    Who cameo's on his shit?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

yayos cds is good shit
    its one of my favourite..

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Who cameo's on his shit?
    50, banks, olivia, joe, and a few others can't remember off hand.......

~SC~

jagged edge
    if im not wrong

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Wots up with that fat ****, always callin imself a nigga n shit on his records when he aint, im surprised some hood aint busted a cap in his ass!!
    just because your puerto rican doesn't mean you're not black. he's like half black or whatever you'd think of him as black if he didn't always rap about being a rican.

decadbal is offline Banned
    if we are lucky, they will both pop each other

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    i saw that on mtv fat joe thanked the g-unit for feeling so safe b/c of the extra security, then 50 went off at the end of his routine on stage..just one long ass bleep on t.v..i am a much bigger g-unit (50) fan then i am fat joe, but i have to say fat joe has a sick fvkin diss on 50 out right now...called my 44 i think

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Fat Hoe don't want none!!!

~SC~
    haha LMAO..fat hoe's a bag oOOo shit..

Playboy305 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Myshkin
    just because your puerto rican doesn't mean you're not black. he's like half black or whatever you'd think of him as black if he didn't always rap about being a rican.
    He's half Rican and half Cuban. And his fat ass never even talks about his Cuban side for whatever reason that is. His fat ass tried to holler at my girl while we were working at a club on the beach. She told him i'm with that guy over there and he said " your gonna tell him to kick my ass" ..I thougth it was funny. I see this dude all the time down here. I'ts crazy how many ho's this man has around him all the time..($$$!)

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Fat Hoe and Ja got NOTHING on 50ct or G-unit....Period

And fat joe cant RIP with Pun for all I care...jas a lil bitch also, damn cry baby goin around bitchin about everything.

~dv~

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy305
    He's half Rican and half Cuban. And his fat ass never even talks about his Cuban side for whatever reason that is. His fat ass tried to holler at my girl while we were working at a club on the beach. She told him i'm with that guy over there and he said " your gonna tell him to kick my ass" ..I thougth it was funny. I see this dude all the time down here. I'ts crazy how many ho's this man has around him all the time..($$$!)
    ick! i guess i'd shag a hogger too though if she threw a wag wag o' cash @ me...

Thread Information