Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Talking My Fellow White People

Disclaimer: I hope no one gets their panties in a bunch and thinks this is some racist stuff. It's not. Its for f7un, a black person will probaly laugh, only a whiny white liberal would have a problem with it. So take your hippy ass somewhere else.

We have recently lost: Golf, Tennis and are losing hockey to black athletes.

Well now our USA gold medal hopes in the Sport of Fencing lie in the shoulders of a black kid from Brooklyn.

The good news is we are making a bigger impact in the NBA so maybe we are just swapping sports with our black brothers.

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    I am half spanish so I really do not care ,but you might want to add surfing to the list cause in Barbados some black guys are really throwing it down.

Swellin Guest
    What Jimmy the Greek lacked in tact, he more than made up for in accuracy. He said that black athletes would dominate any sport in which the particpated. he linked this to specialized breeding by slave owners. While this notion is quite crass, think about it. The black youth of today are the result of some of the first genetic engineering in humans.
    Hilter also tried to accomplish something along these lines with selective breeding...for his own race. How ironic is it that the african-american population was far ahead of him?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Hitler tried to make an arian race of blue eyed, blonde haired, super intellegent Germans. Too bad he was brown haired and brown eyed. I dont care what anyone says, Adolf Hitler was a genius, however. He went from a peasant and private in German army in WWI to the dictator of a country in 20 years.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I wouldn't say "whites" are losing at hockey. Jarome Iginla is an amazing player...but he is light years way from being Wayne Gretzky or Mario Lemieux. Which other "blacks" are dominating hockey? A few 6'3 goons? Big deal.

I have no fear from Africa's national hockey team.

The Greek had a point...but extremely tactless.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    What Jimmy the Greek lacked in tact, he more than made up for in accuracy. He said that black athletes would dominate any sport in which the particpated. he linked this to specialized breeding by slave owners. While this notion is quite crass, think about it. The black youth of today are the result of some of the first genetic engineering in humans.
    Hilter also tried to accomplish something along these lines with selective breeding...for his own race. How ironic is it that the african-american population was far ahead of him?

COMPLETELY AGREED.

and I think the thought of Hitler and his "accomplishments" HOWEVER HORRENDOUS.. is quite amazing.

but, dear god please rest the souls of all the individuals who lost anything from his lunacy.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Hitler a genius? Your nuts!! Just like his descision to invade Russia in the middle of winter? You would of thought he would of learned from Napoleon who made the same mistake. He was a self egotistic lunatic. He ran fear in peoples minds. I would ban you for saying "Hitler was a genius" obviously you know absolutely nothing about history.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Hitler a genius? Your nuts!! Just like his descision to invade Russia in the middle of winter? You would of thought he would of learned from Napoleon who made the same mistake. He was a self egotistic lunatic. He ran fear in peoples minds. I would ban you for saying "Hitler was a genius" obviously you know absolutely nothing about history.
    agreed. while his rise to power was nothing short of spectacular, his invasion of russia in winter was the start of his downfall. IMO the other reason for his embarrassment by stalin was he grossly underestimated the strength of the russia military. Poland, France, Austria, Hungary, etc. all had substandard military forces and were quickly overwhelmed.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    james stewart is by far the best motocross rider, when he rides 250 next year he will win every race

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Over the years of my education I have ran across several authors who have claimed the intelligence of Hitler is at the genius level. Yes he was a lunatic...but it's also been documented that he is a genius. He brainwashed his people to believe in him through his night speeches. People would go home and have these thoughts in their heads...he literally brainwashed them. Amazing feat! His intelligence and his svengali personality were 2 things that made him rise to the top. He nearly took on the world and won. He's not an idiot! Lunatic...yes. Idiot...no.

Ban him? Show some tolerance my friend.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Over the years of my education I have ran across several authors who have claimed the intelligence of Hitler is at the genius level. Yes he was a lunatic...but it's also been documented that he is a genius. He brainwashed his people to believe in him through his night speeches. People would go home and have these thoughts in their heads...he literally brainwashed them. Amazing feat! His intelligence and his svengali personality were 2 things that made him rise to the top. He nearly took on the world and won. He's not an idiot! Lunatic...yes. Idiot...no.

Great post bro... I fully agree.. We studied Hitler intensely in H.S... and I am of the same belief as you.... it's a shame that he chose to do such actions though..
    Much like Karla Homolka extremely high IQ, what a waste.
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 08-01-2004 at 01:38 PM.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I don't think Hitler was any super genious, but he was an excelent speaker and that's what he had going for him. How do you stand in front of millions of people with black or dark brown hair and brown eyes and tell them that the only good people are blonde haired and blue eyed and that you should kill everyone else, but to follow him and listen to what he says because he is the one exception to the rule?

When it comes to people like that, I don't think a black person will ever compare (even though it's not a sport). Same goes for serial killers, won't ever be a black person to campare to any of them either.

I'm part black and I didn't think that joke was funny at all. I wasn't insulted by it, but I didn't laugh at all.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE
    Much like Karla Homolka extremely high IQ, what a waste. [/QUOTE]

??????

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    [QUOTE
    Much like Karla Homolka extremely high IQ, what a waste.
    Do a quick search on google...

CLICK HERE

My promise to the Wht man.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Disclaimer: I hope no one gets their panties in a bunch and thinks this is some racist stuff. It's not. Its for f7un, a black person will probaly laugh, only a whiny white liberal would have a problem with it. So take your hippy ass somewhere else.

We have recently lost: Golf, Tennis and are losing hockey to black athletes.

Well now our USA gold medal hopes in the Sport of Fencing lie in the shoulders of a black kid from Brooklyn.

The good news is we are making a bigger impact in the NBA so maybe we are just swapping sports with our black brothers.
    Although we see it everyday, malls, stores, parties etc ( a blk dude with a fat ass wht chick)---> Mr Phatt Ass a will not steal the fat white women from the wht man...nor will i swap a fat wht chick for a fat blk chick..atleast no one will see me with a fat chick...seriously that does sometimes amaze me that the blk dudes like being with fat chicks--blk or wht...but to each his own...if they're happy--im happy...btw this is all in good fun..(my reply) so please no flames or anything....if you wanna make fun of me not being able to dance like i should, then by all means flame away

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    Although we see it everyday, malls, stores, parties etc ( a blk dude with a fat ass wht chick)---> Mr Phatt Ass a will not steal the fat white women from the wht man...nor will i swap a fat wht chick for a fat blk chick..atleast no one will see me with a fat chick...
    I dont see them with just the fat ones, that was something from 20 years ago, they get the fine ones now, but the good news is it goes both ways. I love the black coochie. At least up here in the North know its accepted, I know alot of bros on this board live in the Confederacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

Thank you MBH, I know his invasion of Russia was stupid, he shoulda seen that coming. Also trying to fight on two fronts (Russia to east and US/Brits/Canada to west) was stupid too. I was aluding to his brainwashing techniques and ability to make people follow him as genius. All this was going thru my mind when I was typing my orig post but I was thinking too much about the ribs Im cookin. I just forgot to put it in the post. You cant ban someone just because thier views on historical figures are a lil different from yours. Napoleon, genius as well, but just like with Hitler, he was drunk on power and had too much land to cover and not enough men. Ghengis Kahn conquered more land than any empire the world has ever known but he bacame too old to rule it and no one had the cahonays to take over for him so the Romans had thier way w/ the Mongols. Christianity overpowered the Roman empire somthing fierce.

I started a thread about a Black Olympic Fencer and it went straight to Hitler and The Master Aryan Race. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it did kinda go off on a tangent.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I started a thread about a Black Olympic Fencer and it went straight to Hitler and The Master Aryan Race. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAA....blame swellin.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    He must be one of those guys that hate the fact that blacks are taking over fencing. The numbers are growing, it is now up to 1.

max-it is offline Member
    Hitler didn't invade in the winter. Operation barbaroza was launched in late spring. German forces made it all the way to the edge of Moscow before winter finally set in. The winter was especially harsh that year. The original plan called for the taking of Moscow before winter set in but the invasion of Russia was delayed. This and the fact that Stalingrad held out in a seige resulting in the removal of necessary Nazi troops from the Russian battle. Hitler ignored his generals orders to bypass Stalingrad and this gave the Russians time to establish a new manufacturing base in Siberia where the T-38 tank and stormavich close attach aircraft were manufactured in great numbers. Russia's counter offensive using these new and highly effective weapons resulted in heavy Nazi casualties who were ill equiped for winter combat. Eventually, Nazi forces in Stalingrad surrendered and Russia won a decisive tank battle at Kursk. The Nazis fought in retreat for the remainder of the war.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Go figure.

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    <<Hitler tried to make an arian race of blue eyed, blonde haired, super intellegent Germans. Too bad he was brown haired and brown eyed..>>

and had a jewish granny.

so you think hitler is worthy of the accolade of genius? i don't. why would you say that? the last person i heard say that was farrakhan and hes a right penis.

Bouncer and the other pro-jewish chaps, i dont have the words perhaps you do!

on the original subject

er.. its not only afro-americans that win stuff.. duh

black folks are dominant in a range of sports and clearly have superior physical characteristics - less fat, more muscle, heavier bones, narrow pelvis (great for runners), broad shoulders,higher natural levels of test... the list goes on. white folk and other races do produce their fair share of fine atheletes but the black folk are dominating all the cool stuff. except Rugby. but for how long?

on the subject of the master race one fine american athlete, Jesse Owens made a right arse of hitler at the olympics. he beat the golden wonder boy and he was black as you like. good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by skinjob
    er.. its not only afro-americans that win stuff.. duh
    That reminds me I read a few years back a theory as to why so many black athletes in the USA dominate so many sports that are physically demanding.

Basically it boiled down to involuntary eugenics...

They theorized that many of those athletes were descendants of African slaves and many factors "weeded out" the weaker members of the gene pool...

Factors such as:
    - Living conditions in many african countries were rough back then (and probably still are) and the weak don't live long.
    - African slavers tried to choose bigger and stronger people (and their kids) as slaves
    - The voyage across the atlantic in slave ships was very rough and many of the sick or weaker people died on route.
    - The living and working conditions of slaves in the US were terribly demanding, and again only the strongest survived.
    - Those who survived reproduced and again only the strongest kids survived.

I wish I remembered where I read this, I don't know how accurate it is, but it does make some sense.

Red

Makes **** good sense. Look at white people. We have so many fat, never struggled a day in their life, physically inferior white people breeding more of the same. No wonder they get their ass kicked in school. I'm glad my grandmother was puerto rican, I might not of got the tan, black hair, or brown eyes, but at least I got the fire in me.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    That reminds me I read a few years back a theory as to why so many black athletes in the USA dominate so many sports that are physically demanding.

They theorized that many of those athletes were descendants of African slaves and many factors "weeded out" the weaker members of the gene pool...

Factors such as:
    - Living conditions in many african countries were rough back then (and probably still are) and the weak don't live long.
    - African slavers tried to choose bigger and stronger people (and their kids) as slaves
    - The voyage across the atlantic in slave ships was very rough and many of the sick or weaker people died on route.
    - The living and working conditions of slaves in the US were terribly demanding, and again only the strongest survived.

I wish I remembered where I read this, I don't know how accurate it is, but it does make some sense.

Red

miked512 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinjob
    on the subject of the master race one fine american athlete, Jesse Owens made a right arse of hitler at the olympics. he beat the golden wonder boy and he was black as you like. good for him.
    This is true, but funny you mention that.

Hitler actually shook hands with Jesse Owens afterwards. When he came back to the states, he still had to drink at the colored fountain. Man, they just don't make colored water as good as they used to.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    lol what a mess i ain't touchin this one

my dads name was hargreave thats from Harre graaf (literally 'overseer' in austrian or german) hahaha. sins of the fathers etc. my genes are a right mix of stuff. oh the shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Factors such as:

Red

This might be somewhat true but this doesn't explain how native Africans do so well in various sports. That just knocks out a lot of this whole survival of middle passage theory. Its mostly evolutionary adaptation involved (which supports your argument for african americans in the US).

However, its not like these black people are some super race or anything. There just happens to be a lot of talent there, but well, if I could get a penny for the number of black people I've run into that can't run fast and jump far, I'd be a millionaire.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by miked512
    This might be somewhat true but this doesn't explain how native Africans do so well in various sports. That just knocks out a lot of this whole survival of middle passage theory. Its mostly evolutionary adaptation involved (which supports your argument for african americans in the US).

However, its not like these black people are some super race or anything. There just happens to be a lot of talent there, but well, if I could get a penny for the number of black people I've run into that can't run fast and jump far, I'd be a millionaire.
    True. Fat lazy slobs come in all colors. Not just white.

Makes **** good sense. Look at white people. We have so many fat, never struggled a day in their life, physically inferior white people breeding more of the same. No wonder they get their ass kicked in school. I'm glad my grandmother was puerto rican, I might not of got the tan, black hair, or brown eyes, but at least I got the fire in me.
    i wouldn't call them physically inferior. I'd call them just not working hard enough to not get their asses kicked.

And dang ... there are too many fat other types of people in all races. :-)

i wouldn't call them physically inferior. I'd call them just not working hard enough to not get their asses kicked.

And dang ... there are too many fat other types of people in all races. :-)
    I agree if you live in a nice mixed area (I live in a predominately black area) take a look at the white kids and the black kids. There is definetly a physique difference.

In essence it is also an economic issue. Alot of these white kids are fat because they are financially better off and eat more of the wrong foods that they like. I think giving your kids all that candy and cake and all that other junk is a form of child abuse, but instead our society sais to love fat people.

I agree if you live in a nice mixed area (I live in a predominately black area) take a look at the white kids and the black kids. There is definetly a physique difference.

In essence it is also an economic issue. Alot of these white kids are fat because they are financially better off and eat more of the wrong foods that they like. I think giving your kids all that candy and cake and all that other junk is a form of child abuse, but instead our society sais to love fat people.
    yup, because you can't help being what you are.

You can't say its an economic issue though. Healthy food is expensive ... unless of course, its an economic issue because both groups eat junk but one can afford more junk than the others. Yeah, you might be right then. If one can afford to eat large pepperoni pizzas 7 days out of the week instead of 4, then the kids that can eat pizza 4 days has to make that smaller amount of pizza last 7 days. So they're healthier because of "starvation" in a sense.

HHhhmmmm, maybe if we tax the rich more so they can eat less junk then we can have a healthier country???

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    ile chime in with one comment that pertains too the origonal thread topic..
    black people I feel have superior genetics..but how the hell could you even consider them as beinga dominant force in hockey considering they take up about 0.5% of the leagues players??

oh and i almost forgot....sieg hiel!

Or we could just take baseball bats to idiot parents of all races that kill their children with food.

yup, because you can't help being what you are.

You can't say its an economic issue though. Healthy food is expensive ... unless of course, its an economic issue because both groups eat junk but one can afford more junk than the others. Yeah, you might be right then. If one can afford to eat large pepperoni pizzas 7 days out of the week instead of 4, then the kids that can eat pizza 4 days has to make that smaller amount of pizza last 7 days. So they're healthier because of "starvation" in a sense.

HHhhmmmm, maybe if we tax the rich more so they can eat less junk then we can have a healthier country???

Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    ile chime in with one comment that pertains too the origonal thread topic..
    black people I feel have superior genetics..but how the hell could you even consider them as beinga dominant force in hockey considering they take up about 0.5% of the leagues players??

oh and i almost forgot....sieg hiel!
    They do have superior genetics ... but of course thats only because they're meant to side with the great ones. And stomp on all of those FOUL LICE!!!!!!!!

However, you know, back in the early 20th century if enough white people had drunk colored water (like a friend of mine did) their kids would have tons of superior genes as well. It would be so awesome and I hear it tasted pretty ****ed good too. Drinking colored water.

At any rate ....

SIEG HIEL!!!!

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    I had no idea that this board was so socio-politically anabolic .

Balance my friends. I recommend that you try and fill the shoes of the members of other races and walk a mile in them...or at least think about what it would be like to do so.

People come in all shapes and sizes...In all races. I used to think black people all had similar athletic builds...then thought about it for another moment...maybe we just think black people are super athletic because those are the only ones who we notice and are praised...All the rest just fill in space and are background noise.

Just try and see everything from everyone's point of view and do no harm. We are all brothers. Combaya. And I'm out peace!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information