Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: funny stuff

  1. #1
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445

  2. #2
    1badcamaro's Avatar
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    ridin dirty
    Posts
    2,720
    ****, i had to go to the bathroom after i saw lindsey lohann's(sp) boob..........wow shes a hottie

  3. #3
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    ****, i had to go to the bathroom after i saw lindsey lohann's(sp) boob..........wow shes a hottie
    you and me both, that chick is freaking smoking

  4. #4
    CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    I'm the Italian Stallion
    Posts
    316
    too nice

  5. #5
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    best post i've seen in awhile

  6. #6
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    your welcome everyone
    i try to help everyone out lol

  7. #7
    twosocks40's Avatar
    twosocks40 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    653
    "my dad calls that the money shot"


    -B

  8. #8
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    i just watched it again for the third time, thanks jc

  9. #9
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i just watched it again for the third time, thanks jc
    only for my bro's

  10. #10
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    only for my bro's
    preciate it, you gotta head out west and hit up mammoth

  11. #11
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    preciate it, you gotta head out west and hit up mammoth
    ive been there for the usasa nationals, tore my knee the first day and competed on the 5th. i couldnt barely walk but i still came in 27th out of 54 poeple in slopestyle. i would have made top 10 easily if i was healthy. oh well i still ended up being 27th in the country for ams.

  12. #12
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    ive been there for the usasa nationals, tore my knee the first day and competed on the 5th. i couldnt barely walk but i still came in 27th out of 54 poeple in slopestyle. i would have made top 10 easily if i was healthy. oh well i still ended up being 27th in the country for ams.
    tried to land a rodeo?

  13. #13
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    The land of stars
    Posts
    2,167
    There is not mountain in the US that competes with Mammoth....best snow and terrian in the US!

  14. #14
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    tried to land a rodeo?
    actually rodeo's were cake bro, i used to spin switch 9's. i had a few sponsers too. M3, 32boots, arnette, fuel clothing, and this local shop near me called "Gspot"

  15. #15
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    actually rodeo's were cake bro, i used to spin switch 9's. i had a few sponsers too. M3, 32boots, arnette, fuel clothing, and this local shop near me called "Gspot"
    right on, i ride a burton balance 157.5,i was fired up when i landed my first 360 a few years back, those are big time sponsors bro, i dont have the balls to try a rodeo, even after HCG

  16. #16
    ripped4fsu's Avatar
    ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,288
    "that's why my dad gets a woody ordering KFC from Laquisha"

    bro I am dying over here... that's funny as hell!!! thanks JC!

    ~R

  17. #17
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    There is not mountain in the US that competes with Mammoth....best snow and terrian in the US!
    i agree, 20 foot base!!! who can compete, i ate sh*t in between trees, and it took me 45 minutes to get out, straight powder

  18. #18
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Lmao

  19. #19
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    I'd bang the crap out of Lindsey.

  20. #20
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    lol that was funny yet stimulating at the same time.

  21. #21
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    you and me both, that chick is freaking smoking
    Agreed.. I have seen this b4, but something about red hair, freckles, and tig ole bitties gets me EVERY time

  22. #22
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Agreed.. I have seen this b4, but something about red hair, freckles, and tig ole bitties gets me EVERY time
    very, very, true

  23. #23
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    right on, i ride a burton balance 157.5,i was fired up when i landed my first 360 a few years back, those are big time sponsors bro, i dont have the balls to try a rodeo, even after HCG
    thanks bro. it was fun while it lasted, but knee surgeries take its toll and ive already had both of them done once lol. but i still squat like a mofo

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •