Thread: Broke 2000

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Broke 2000

Unfortunately I was too busy yelling at Dally to celebrate it.

SO..... here I am Over 2000 posts.... whowhowowoowowow
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Congrats CB

ttuPrincess Guest
    yeah!!!!!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

<<LMO>>

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    2000 posts...and still a "female member".....haha.......j/k

Ya....I think it's time for my personal title. I'd ask for some input.....but there are those on here that would not be so nice in their suggestions.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

I'd like to thank my friends and family, my fans, my supporters, the academy and most of all the boneheaded men making nasty "women suck" posts....I owe it all to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Ya....I think it's time for my personal title. I'd ask for some input.....but there are those on here that would not be so nice in their suggestions.
    how about "Damion's girl"........

Hmmmm not bad....and what benefits come with that title?

Hmmmm not bad....and what benefits come with that title?
    those will be determined by performance and benefits may be added or taking away at anytime. However you will have braging rights to be the only one on AR to have that tittle.(and those are some serious braging rights)

LOL ok...I'll think about that one and get back to you. I will need a resume', cover letter, full length photograph (front and back) in your choice of underwear and at least 3 references.

LOL ok...I'll think about that one and get back to you. I will need a resume', cover letter, full length photograph (front and back) in your choice of underwear and at least 3 references.
    if I have to wear underwear...the deal is off

lol underware is optional

Im all for "commando"

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    I'd like to thank my friends and family, my fans, my supporters, the academy and most of all the boneheaded men making nasty "women suck" posts....I owe it all to you.

Oh gawd that is funny!!

LOL I think you are the only one who caught it.

ttuPrincess Guest
    I have a title suggestion...

The taser teaser Female member!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    How about Player Lover?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey stranger. Congrats and if you want a custom title I'll give ya one A special one lol

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Congrats CB

mass junkie is offline banned
    CONGRATS

How about

"Le Femme Nikita" for a custom name

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Hey stranger. Congrats and if you want a custom title I'll give ya one A special one lol
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That frightens me.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    CONGRATS

How about

"Le Femme Nikita" for a custom name
    I suppose I should know what that means but I haven't a clue. Edumacate me please.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Congrats girl. Have not got the chance to talk to you lately. I guess you have been to buisy arguing with the kids around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Congrats CB
    Thanks Maraxux.

Hey ttu.... how about Taser Toting Female Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Congrats girl. Have not got the chance to talk to you lately. I guess you have been to buisy arguing with the kids around here.
    Hey Mart....ya I missed you. Yep, I have been doing my best to educate the boys here that games aren't ok...and all women are not biotches and hoes.

They are a little slow however.

decadbal is offline Banned
    congrats dear.. 3000 is just around the corner..

Thanks Deca ....that's for sure. Lots of Knotheads to educate .

hehehe

ttuPrincess Guest
    i like taser toting as well

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Congrats!!!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I suppose I should know what that means but I haven't a clue. Edumacate me please.
    'La Femme Nikita' was a movie, then a TV series, about a beautiful, strong, independant woman, I believe MassJunkie was paying you a compliment...

Congrats on the 2000 btw...

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Unfortunately I was too busy yelling at Dally to celebrate it.

SO..... here I am Over 2000 posts.... whowhowowoowowow
    I cant think of a better way to break thru. Sorry Dal.

Congrats Barb, keep up the good work

Thread Information