worldknown is offline Banned

Starting School and need to take Adderall!

Hey bros im starting school up again, last semster i stopped taking Adderall and my gpa dropped by 1.5. My parents are saying that i need to take my Adderall, but i dont know what to do. When i take my Adderall i have no apetite whatsoever, what do you guys do that take Adderall or any other stimulants like it? I thikn this sounds kind of off, but im not going to stop working out and im not going ot stop eating for good grades, so i might need to get a hold of some injectable b-12 or just use the regular ****? Thanks guys i really need some advice. later bros

btw its the new Adderall XR which blows my asshole out of the water.
    Last edited by worldknown; 08-02-2004 at 10:30 PM.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Your grades are important, go w/ takin the adderall. Just force feed yourself for a few weeks. It will stretch your stomach out and youll be able to eat more. At least thats my theorum. Prolly just increased my appetite. I took addarall once. I was drinkin heavily and some dude ground up the pills and couldnt sleep for like 16 hours, it sucked.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I took Adderall for many years and it will make all the difference in your studies if you really need it. Take it and drink protein shakes to compensate lack of appetite.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate it. I'm looking for different options.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    btw its the new Adderall XR which blows my asshole out of the water.
    I always make sure to take it with like 1mg of immodium. helps my stomach handle it. Also, like people say, just force feed and rely more on shakes/mrps. And who says you have to take it everyday? Just take it when your schedule demands it

worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    I always make sure to take it with like 1mg of immodium. helps my stomach handle it. Also, like people say, just force feed and rely more on shakes/mrps. And who says you have to take it everyday? Just take it when your schedule demands it
    dude, i dont need to study for tests if i take it everyday, and i got a 3.5, when i trie dthe samet hing except i didnt take aderall i got a 2.0. CAn i buy immodium at GNC, and will it help me with my apetite? Thanks!! anymore suggestions? What about a year long cycle of eq at lose dose? haha jk

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard of other benifits of adderall...worth it really?

Thread Information