mustang331 is offline Member

Looking for a fitness type MP3/AM/FM headset!

I have a pretty good small one right now, but would like to add my own music. What's out there that's pretty good, small lightweight and easy to use.. I am looking for a fitness type, not a hommy gee walking to the bus stop type..

Thanks!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    get a new Mini I-pod, those things are hot.

a little too pricey. .I also would like something easier to use.. Kinda hard to change stations, and volume with that system..

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    The Ipod is for people that listen a lot while on the go and it also plugs into the car easy, but if you need something just for the gym then for half the price the one i have is the Philips/Nike MP3 player, it looks sporty, has an arm strap, and comes in 3 versions, a radio only, an MP3 with 64MB memory, and i'm not sure but the third one has 128MB memory and i think +radio. It works for me because i only use it at the gym and the remote is in the headphones wire you dont have to reach for your arm.

There are other cheaper/smaller models wich are more light weight but you have to put them in your pocket or cutomize a strap.

Whats your price range?

150.00 I guess.

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    why dont you go to radio shack or best buy for help instead of seeking it on a site called "anabolic review"

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeUp
    why dont you go to radio shack or best buy for help instead of seeking it on a site called "anabolic review"

I would think since its for the GYM and this board is really all about that. People would be in the same boat I am in...

All the cool people have IPod's.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    my "M-PIO" from best buy is awesome...small as hell and was super easy to figure out...and when i looked the other day the price had gone down to like 129.99 for the one with smaller memory and like 179.99 for the larger one...i think

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    get a new Mini I-pod, those things are hot.
    I have the gold one. I love it. Its small and can hold like 3 days worth of music.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    The Ipod is for people that listen a lot while on the go and it also plugs into the car easy, but if you need something just for the gym then for half the price the one i have is the Philips/Nike MP3 player
    You should have told me before i bought it that i was buying my ipod for the wrong purpose. **** i bought it for the gym. I am so dissapointed now with my purchase. I didnt know it was just for people on the go. Should I take it back?

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    my "M-PIO" from best buy is awesome...small as hell and was super easy to figure out...and when i looked the other day the price had gone down to like 129.99 for the one with smaller memory and like 179.99 for the larger one...i think
    we have the smae one and both love it.. although now they have an even smaller one i want even more.. but ours can be set to radio function also which is great for me durning cardio cause i can watch tv shows as well.. holds 35 songs (+/-) and is really small

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey bro...

fcuk all that.

go get an archos jukebox. holds 20 gigs of music and is small!

A.A.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    ive got an rca lyra...256mb...small and good, I like it a lot, compatible with musicmatch jukebox

doctorcc is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    I have this one and I love it. I spend a couple hours in the gym, so I had to get the larger memory one (256k). Like the armband that comes with it. Also got mine a Best Buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    All the cool people have IPod's.
    I have a Archos AV480 and Tapwave Zodiac (with 2x 1024 mb SD)...
    It's not even fair to compare these to Ipods!
    Seeing the Ipod will run crying home to his mama!

Thread Information