Thread: cyst on uterus?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

cyst on uterus?

my girl has one 5" big in her uterus, besides cancer what the hell can this be?! she is going through more tests in the days to come......

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Ovarian cysts are not that uncommon, wait for the results. It may mean removing one of her ovaries, but wait and see.

max-it is offline Member
    I would not worry about it until you get the lab results back. There is a good chance that the tumor is not cancerous. My wife just had her uterous removed (we have 3 children already) and she was fine after about 4 week recovery. There is a good chance that the tumor can be removed leaving the uterous intact so she will still be able to have children. Sometimes they simply drain the tumor, depending on the nature of the tumor itself. Good luck and God Bless.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    That's a really large cyst to be in a uterus. Most uterine cysts are malignant, more than likely it's just fine. A cyst that large shouldn't call for a partial hysterectomy as Victor said in so many words, but if they are able to save the uterus, it will be a long time before she is able to have any children. If she has had a couple of children already, it will be helpful in saving the uterus, as the uterus thickens each time a woman is impregnated.

The main thing is to be there for her and to be understanding when she is cranky. The uterus is a difficult place to get to when it comes to the tests that need to be done and they have to force open her cervix every time they need to access the cyst (for biopsy for example) and that is not a pleasant feeling for a woman.

Try not to worry about it too much.

Thread Information