RATM is offline Senior Member

To all the young'ns

Every now and then I get the satisfaction that what we do on here is worthwhile and good. We all know of the countless threads where people in their late teens to very early 20's asking if AAS are good for them. I came across this response to cokdiesl post on "bulking" when i asked him what his goals are...

my goal= Get big as possible while gaining minimal fat, i'm on all the norm and creatine, i've never done AAS if that's what you mean, waiting til i see no more gains naturally.......and thanx haha

this isnt a preach against starting early, as to each his own. But it is refreshing to see someone try to get a good natural base before taking the plunge.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I saw some one else who said somthing similar to that, I dont remember when tho but he wanted to build a good base before starting anything skerreous.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Theres a few here trying to go the natural route first and alot who are older and did go the natural route first. @ nearly 21 (6 days or so) i sometimes feel like the odd one out as i feel nowhere near ready for gear, hell even prohormones for that matter.

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Theres a few here trying to go the natural route first and alot who are older and did go the natural route first. @ nearly 21 (6 days or so) i sometimes feel like the odd one out as i feel nowhere near ready for gear, hell even prohormones for that matter.
    yes prime, you are odd... just joshin ya. i would rather get big naturally, for me it will feel like more of an accomplishment.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I'm researching right now... and I'm 19, turning 20 in January...

I would LIKE to be ready by then (Jan) to hit my 1st cycle, but I doubt that...

If I'm not ready, then I'm not ready. I imagine a lot of 'youngns' feel that way... maybe I'm wrong...

I suppose it is wishful thinking on my part, as some days I want to poke like crazy, while other days, I know it would not be best for me to do...

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I competed for 6 years naturally before I did my first cycle. I am was very satisfied with the results but felt it was time for me to take the next step. I was 31 when I did my first cycle.

Thread Information