Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    worldknown is offline Banned

I have the stupidest parents.

Hey bros, i got kicked uot of my house 2 days ago for yelling at my mom, cause my dad awlays sets this ridiculous rules even though im 18 but im still living at home, so they treat me like im ****ing 12, anways i come home today and guess what i find? My vitamins and protien ****ing gone, i asked htem where they are , they said they at the doctors getting examined. They took my ****ing protein to the doctors cause there are "chemicals in it" im like dad, what do you think is in steak and oatmeal GOD. THEY TOOK MY ****ING MEGAMAN! im sorry about this post and allt he language but i cant explain how stupid this is, especially in the middle of a cycle of m1t. I want to print something up to show them what protein and the vitamins i am taking, does anyone have a good description of whwat protien is and why you need it, what would you guys do in this situation? I want to leave again beucase this is just so ridiculous. Thanks bros

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    Hey bros, i got kicked uot of my house 2 days ago for yelling at my mom, cause my dad awlays sets this ridiculous rules even though im 18 but im still living at home, so they treat me like im ****ing 12, anways i come home today and guess what i find? My vitamins and protien ****ing gone, i asked htem where they are , they said they at the doctors getting examined. They took my ****ing protein to the doctors cause there are "chemicals in it" im like dad, what do you think is in steak and oatmeal GOD. THEY TOOK MY ****ING MEGAMAN! im sorry about this post and allt he language but i cant explain how stupid this is, especially in the middle of a cycle of m1t. I want to print something up to show them what protein and the vitamins i am taking, does anyone have a good description of whwat protien is and why you need it, what would you guys do in this situation? I want to leave again beucase this is just so ridiculous. Thanks bros

NHAHAHAHAH

dude ..thats funny man, I mean, I AM LAUGHIN WITH YOU... I SWEAR.

your parents took your goods to the doctors to get it examined ...
    CLASSIC.

bro, your gonna have to give your parents a lesson in science.

Tell them you work out.... tell them that when you work out that your muscles/protein gets broken down and you need protein to rebuild it stronger.

The powder is made up of amino acids which all make up a protein chain which again is SPECIFICALLY used to repair/rebuild.

I had to do something like this before ... I told them to STFU and listen... after a while they would shutthe fack up and leave me alone.

good luck bro.

ahhha thats funny cause it happened to me.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    first of all yes your parents are stupid...i cant believe they took your protein to the doctors, what do they expect to find, protein laced with roids...and secondly u live under their roof, if you dont like their rules then move out, go stay with a buddy or get an apartment with someone...

HAHA BRO THEY TOOK THE 20LBS OF PROTIEN I HAD HAHAHA. god i really want to hit them

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    The stupid thing was yelling at your Mom.

You're 18, it's time to get a job and get an apartment. In your own place you can have as many roid laced protein shakes as you want and not have to worry about anyone elses rules.

Good luck!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    The stupid thing was yelling at your Mom.

You're 18, it's time to get a job and get an apartment. In your own place you can have as many roid laced protein shakes as you want and not have to worry about anyone elses rules.

Good luck!
    my thoughts as well...if you live under their roof...it's their rules, no ifs ands or buts. don't like it? move out. simple.

but i can appreciate the humor in taking your protein and vits to be examined...lol

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    so did they find the chemical that they were looking for.

or the doctor end up taking a cycle instead.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What's funny is what the doctor must think of having to examine whey protein and vitamins.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What's funny is what the doctor must think of having to examine whey protein and vitamins.

~SC~

totally true .. he/she is like WTF ... ohhh their "those" kinds.

ehhehe

yeh bros, i would move out, but guess who bought my car? so im kinda in a predicament here.

yeh bros, i would move out, but guess who bought my car? so im kinda in a predicament here.

get a lock for your room and a little bar fridge man.

but, that may spark their interest in your locked room with a bar fridge more.

daym..

ummm, yah bro, tell em the deal ..tell them all you know about protein and its uses and needs and make em understand that you know more than the twelve year old their treating you like.. get papers together .. notes etc etc ... do it almost professionally and they may go... omg .. he knows his goods here.. maybe OUR SON is gonna be a doctor...

OK give him back his steriod laced juice powder honey and lets buy him a weight set for the garage.

be like .. hey you want me to better my HEALTH here? or WHAT?

play it like that, be like I dont go out and GET DRUNK like my friends .. I DONT WANNA .. I wanna be healthy etc etc and talk about vitamins etc and beta carotene .. they will pick up on that ..say its a anti oxidant. .. thats all .. they'll bite

good luck

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

~SC~
    Sad thing is, i would bet there is a ~30% chance the doctor will have no idea what the protein is. And he/she will probably advise against supplementing your diet with protein....

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    get a lock for your room and a little bar fridge man.

but, that may spark their interest in your locked room with a bar fridge more.

daym..

ummm, yah bro, tell em the deal ..tell them all you know about protein and its uses and needs and make em understand that you know more than the twelve year old their treating you like.. get papers together .. notes etc etc ... do it almost professionally and they may go... omg .. he knows his goods here.. maybe OUR SON is gonna be a doctor...

OK give him back his steriod laced juice powder honey and lets buy him a weight set for the garage.

be like .. hey you want me to better my HEALTH here? or WHAT?

play it like that, be like I dont go out and GET DRUNK like my friends .. I DONT WANNA .. I wanna be healthy etc etc and talk about vitamins etc and beta carotene .. they will pick up on that ..say its a anti oxidant. .. thats all .. they'll bite

good luck
    yeh man im gonna do that, but like last year i got a 3.2 gpa first semseter, and 2nd semester i got a ****ing 2.0. Now they want me to make a "blue print" of when im going to study for school, like its totall bull****, they like tell me what time to go to bed and ****, i have no clue what to do. i try to talk to them but they dont listen, hes like "you know son i think you know what your tlaking about but the combination of these things might not be good", even thogh its vitamins and protein (and m1t but they dont know that). its cause i yelled "I am" at my mom and they are freaking out.!! I cant wait for college.

iNvid is offline Senior Member

~SC~
    LMFAO

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    yeh man im gonna do that, but like last year i got a 3.2 gpa first semseter, and 2nd semester i got a ****ing 2.0. Now they want me to make a "blue print" of when im going to study for school, like its totall bull****, they like tell me what time to go to bed and ****, i have no clue what to do. i try to talk to them but they dont listen, hes like "you know son i think you know what your tlaking about but the combination of these things might not be good", even thogh its vitamins and protein (and m1t but they dont know that). its cause i yelled "I am" at my mom and they are freaking out.!! I cant wait for college.
    man... that really sucks. i used to have to explain to my mom why i was taking certain things but no matter how much sense it would make she still would feel as though i wasn't doing the right thing. thank god she never took them to the doc's. she finally believes me though, but it took me getting a Dr. in front of mine name for it to happen.

956Vette makes a good point though. the doc is probably gonna tell them that they're not needed so be prepared to deal with that.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    ROTFLMFAO.......

Dude this is why I am buying a house, although I don't really have these exact kind of problems. My parents and I made it very clear a long time ago that they would not go through my $hit and would not check my mail etc..... it is my private stuff. I am just honest with them, and I did tell them that when I DO take steroids I will tell them I do. That makes them rest a lot easier.....although I would never really tell them when I do take roids lol. But yes, move out when you can afford to do so. You won't regret it.

<<LMO>>

yeh man i really have no clue what to do, my dad always has somehting to say that counters what i say and i just am like sick of hearing them.

yeh man i really have no clue what to do, my dad always has somehting to say that counters what i say and i just am like sick of hearing them.

LM1332 Guest
    my mom complained to my physician that i take/took creatine and doc told her then me that it is very harmful for me oh and working out hard is also bad. And guess what it worked on her everytime i come back from gym beat up she is like no blah blah blah....

What do i do?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    What do i do?
    just go with the flow. things will cool down, as will you. Youre young, and have plenty of time to grow. Dont let this bs get in the way of your last year living with your family.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    just go with the flow. things will cool down, as will you. Youre young, and have plenty of time to grow. Dont let this bs get in the way of your last year living with your family.
    well i want them to let me do what i want to do, i stopped drinking for this so that should atelast say something, even though they neve knew i drank.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Great advice... enjoy it while you can, but, when you can afford it get the fuk outta dodge bro... you will love it... trust me...
    I let BS like this get between my father and I... and it ruined our relationship for a long-ass time.. went months without talking... best wishes bro...

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Wheres Hoss at... he'd have a remedy for this situation...

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Wheres Hoss at... he'd have a remedy for this situation...
    hoss where are you

You can visit hoss on MuscleSci or IBB.....

<<LMO>>

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    You can visit hoss on MuscleSci or IBB.....

<<LMO>>
    no hoss on IBB..

i need helplol

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    no hoss on IBB..

Really?? I thought he was there too.....did he get banned lol. I know for sure he is on MuscleSci

<<LMO>>

i need helplol

Dude you were given help..... there is nothing you can do unfortunately. They are your parents, and what they say goes while your under their roof. Honestly the less attention you pay to what they are doing right now the better because it wont look suspicious and then they will give you your $hit back sooner. Just ignore it and act like nothing is bothering you..... you'll get your $hit back sooner. Or just order more stuff and hide it like you hide your M1t

Just my $.02

<<LMO>>

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    My mom is the same way. She and my sister said they would flush all my whey and creatine down the toilet. I said, ok thats fine, just buy me 4 steaks a day to make up for it. They said I shouldnt supp stuff, just eat things. They base everything off of oprah and the nightly news. Everytime my mom heard something about creatine she freaked out about it, then I showed her an article in my chem book about it and laid it to rest. She also said ammino acids were baaaad.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    If your parents didn't care about you, they wouldn't care about what you're using. Even though they seem to be ignorent about this stuff, you don't know what they read, saw or heard that made them think that you're hiding something else in a protein container. I feel sorry for the dudes that can do whatever they want and their parents just don't give a crap.

I would first thank my parents for their concern and then try to explain that it's nothing more than a protein suppliment. You can tell them that they can feed you 5 lbs of steak every day in order to get the protein you need, but then you'll end up with cloged arteries, or you can just take a protein shake every day without the fat in steak. Go online and print some stuff up about protein, if they don't want to hear about it because they think you're lying, just leave it in your room under a book or in the same place you kept the protein jug. They'll make there way in there again and find it for themselves and they will read it and they will look at it as they've found some information and not you trying to feed them what you want them to hear.

In the future, you can have a little printout about whatever you're taking right next to the bottles. Not the M1T, but everything else.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    For some reason, I get the feeling they're just hiding the stuff and just wanted to see your reaction about getting it analyzed to see what you would say.

Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    For some reason, I get the feeling they're just hiding the stuff and just wanted to see your reaction about getting it analyzed to see what you would say.

That's what I think they are doing too. Honestly no doctor is going to look at protein powder and creatine and "test" them unless you pay them for it. Plus he probably wouldn't want to waste his time. They are just trying to get a reaction out of you

<<LMO>>

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    dont yell at your parents- that is grounds for a Dad/Uncle inflicted ass whipping-then to be kicked out...however, their taking of your supps is lame.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just relax bro,
    Trust me living with your parents, no house or rent payment, no utility bills, no car payment, you are living the good life.
    Try to explain the supplements that you are taking to them, if they get it great! However if they don’t just hide it from them, leave them in your trunk or at a friends house. You are an adult, however it is their house.
    Until college just put up with it.
    After college get your own place and car, and all of the responsibilities that they require.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Don't scream at your mom bro, remember thats your MOM. Don't like it move the **** out bro. Its stupid that their paranoid and checking your protein, but maybe you were showing signs of "roid rage " so that should explain why theyre checking the powder.

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    my thoughts as well...if you live under their roof...it's their rules, no ifs ands or buts. don't like it? move out. simple.

but i can appreciate the humor in taking your protein and vits to be examined...lol
    Agreed. You are of age, but doesnt seem like your taking any mature action. Its there house there rules, there way or the hi-way.
    And dont you ever yell at your mother again.....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Your dad probly took the protein for himself.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    go shopping with your mom and fill up the cart with chicken breasts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information