Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member

Update on the girl, were thru!

Ok fellas, if you dont remember the story, she basically broke up w/ me for the summer so she could see other ppl or what ever (we live 2.5hrs apart, met at college and dated for 8mo) Everyone on here said get rid of her, so did all my friends, and I had planned on it after the atrocities were commited.

So she hadnt talked to me for a month and starts on the instant messanger tonite. Askin if it would be wierd when were back at school in a cupple weeks. Blah blah blah. I then bring up, why in the hell she shattered my heart n stuff. She said she didnt wanna lie to me cuz she wasnt puttin in 100% like I was. She wants someone to be as wild, crazy, and take part in her silly stupidness, she said, and still calm her down. Im not super crazy, (although AandF6969 locked me outta his house last time I got wasted, hadda sleep up the street) but I can be at times, but mostly she considered me "calming her down."

Also she said I never complained about anything (about her). Now correct me if Im wrong here, but wouldnt it be in the best interests of the dude to NOT tell her every little fault to her? I mean honestly, why would you open that pandora's box?

And I might as well go into this, she went to another college to visit a friend w/out me. I had a bad feeling about it from the get go, but she got drunk one nite and was in her friends apt in a bed, and some assmuch came in and laid next to her. He stuck his hand downher pants and had it there a while, didnt do anything, she didntknow what was goin on and finally told him to quit. I found out about this 3 months after it happened and yeah, I was disappointed, but wasnt mad at her. I wished she woulda told me sooner but it was waaay in the past and couldnt do anything about it now. She wished I would have gotten mad at her! WHAT THE HELL!?!? Why would you want your sig other to be mad at you?

And she concluded w/ sayin "Youre such a GREAT guy and once you find the right girl youll make her so happy." Well, if Im SOOO GREAT, then why are you kicking me out the door? This goes for any guy whose heard this BS line. Sorry if Im ranting, this all went down like an hour ago and I hadda tell it somewhere.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, gals seem to like guys that are a$$holes. You can't figure logically when speaking about women. You only want to treat them so-so good. Then they keep coming back for more. At least when they are immature like that. She's still playing games.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, if you want the girl that bad, nows your time to start cranking out the Ass-Hole gene.

Treat her like ass and be a complete jerk about everything that has to do with her, but once in awhile make it seem like you give a rats ass.

As harsh as it is to say, girls like that are attracted to ****heads, Assholes and ****ers alike. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    Never let the B*tch feel like she's in control. It makes them crazy, and you miserable.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocco78
    Never let the B*tch feel like she's in control. It makes them crazy, and you miserable.
    That's why he's gotta be an asshole.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    these women are a pain in the ass. they all play these twisted ****ed up games. my ex read this book called "Why Men Love Bitches", which basically tells women to treat us like dogs and **** like that,now she is using that **** she read in the book. I am reading it now, and its pretty interesting to see the way women think they should act nowadays. why cant women just be old fashioned and normal?

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    Amen JDawg, Why's it got to be "101 ways to be manipulative"?

And I personally DON'T Love Bitches.

Girls can be old fashioned, its just hard to find them before the world has fked with their heads.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You're not playing w/real women.

You're playing w/unstable, immature, waste of time, cum receptacles.

~SC~

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    I think I've said about all Im going to on this topic......

Swole....you said it ALL.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

I have to say something here, my live in gf of 3 years was madly deeply in love with me and couldn't get enough attention... as soon as i started giving her equal attention she turned into a cold fish.... what do the relationship guru's have to say about that?

How old was she?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    what do the relationship guru's have to say about that?
    I got 99 problems, but a b*tch ain't one.

~SC~

LOL List some of the 99

~SC~
    HIT ME!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL List some of the 99

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    HIT ME!!!!!
    Why, you're cool!

(I know, I know, it's part of the song)

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    these women are a pain in the ass. they all play these twisted ****ed up games. my ex read this book called "Why Men Love Bitches", which basically tells women to treat us like dogs and **** like that,now she is using that **** she read in the book. I am reading it now, and its pretty interesting to see the way women think they should act nowadays. why cant women just be old fashioned and normal?
    Couldnt have said it better myself. They watch all those fvcking soap operas and reality tv shows and act like the ppl on there, and in turn expect us to act like joe millionare or whatever the one thats on now. Some one else said shes still playing games to try and get me back, she prolly is, but as of now I dont want her back because of all these fvcking games, I HATE DRAMA!! What I would give for a normal, old fashoned nice girl.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Waste of time soldier just get rid of her.

Thats the plan, startin soph year of college free and single. Imma need to find someone to aliviate MY soldier while on M1T, however.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member

~SC~

Bravo. Keep alert for a real woman. They definately take more effort, but what you invest in the relationship you'll get out 10 fold.

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    the problem you have with this girl is you are to predictable. she can do anything she wants without you getting upset. now im not saying to have a temper tantrum with everything she does but you need to stand up for yourself once and a while. also here saying that your a "great" guy is her way of saying she doesnt see you in a romantic way anymore. dont listen to what a women says but read what her body tells you. she obviously is less interested in you than she previously was. if you want this girl back you need to try to spend less time with her. make yourself less available. if she calls you up to hang out tell her you have plans but suggest an alternative. when you guys are hanging out when things are going really good tell her you have to leave because you had some other plans you have to attend to. if she asks what you are doing just say you had plans with another friend( this will make her jealous by saying friend cause she will wonder if it could possibly be another women.) if she trys to get you to stay dont fall for it. tell her you had a good time and that we will have to get together at another time. when she sees overtime that you are busier and not as predictable as you are currently, she will wonder whats going on and why you arent falling all over yourself to spend time with her. that will create mystery and put the ball back in your court and allow you to be back in control of the relationship.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    the problem you have with this girl is you are to predictable. she can do anything she wants without you getting upset. now im not saying to have a temper tantrum with everything she does but you need to stand up for yourself once and a while. also here saying that your a "great" guy is her way of saying she doesnt see you in a romantic way anymore. dont listen to what a women says but read what her body tells you. she obviously is less interested in you than she previously was. if you want this girl back you need to try to spend less time with her. make yourself less available. if she calls you up to hang out tell her you have plans but suggest an alternative. when you guys are hanging out when things are going really good tell her you have to leave because you had some other plans you have to attend to. if she asks what you are doing just say you had plans with another friend( this will make her jealous by saying friend cause she will wonder if it could possibly be another women.) if she trys to get you to stay dont fall for it. tell her you had a good time and that we will have to get together at another time. when she sees overtime that you are busier and not as predictable as you are currently, she will wonder whats going on and why you arent falling all over yourself to spend time with her. that will create mystery and put the ball back in your court and allow you to be back in control of the relationship.
    but see thats too much bull****. why should he have to play her games? answer is he shouldnt. if he doesnt want to play these mind games then she is not for him and he's better off. never stoop to that level. always maintain your self respect even if they dont care about theirs.

im not trying to tell him what he should do. im telling him what to do IF he does want the girl back.

worldknown is offline Banned
    good advice rugbyking. tap it and leave

he doesnt have to leave. doing those things will put him back in control of the relationship. i have a hard time understanding why you wouldnt want to be in control of a relationship. if a girl messes up you need to call her on her **** and standup for yourself. i dont see why everyone acts like you need to treat every women like they are the queen of england. they are just girls, they dont need to be put up on a pedistal. im not saying to be mean to her. but im telling him what he needs to do to regain CONTROL. this girl has all the control in the relationship. she calls the shots. she says when they will hang out and what they will do. wouldnt you want to make those decisions??

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    rugbyking is right. its all about the upper hand, who has it, who has control of the relationship. if you call the shots she's in the palm of your hand. all women want is direction and they want it from a man.

Im all for no games. I hate all the games girls play. But with her, I am going to ignore her wishes to do stuff for a while. If she wants to do anything at all. The first nite back at the dorms she may want to talk, Ill tell her Im going out to party at my friends appt or over to this other chicks appt. Which I plan on doing, parties, shindigs, keggers, hootenannies, mixers, raves, and box socials are already planned for the first week back.

decadbal is offline Banned
    well if u hate games then u might have to turn gay, bc they all play that crap

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    well if u hate games then u might have to turn gay, bc they all play that crap
    Ive pondered this quite a few times, Im willing to take the plunge if someone will hold my hand and take it with me

Turning gay is the very last option, next to last is putting a gun to my head.

soldier : it sounds from your last post that you are somewhat unconfident.
    quote:If she wants to do anything at all.
    you need to see yourself as more desireable. have the mentallity that ALL girls want you. this girl is lucky to have you. make yourself the prize. you are the qualifier not the qualifee. you should decide who you are with.
    try to go to some parties in the next few weeks. talk to as many girls as you can. build up your confidence. even get a few #'s. then the next time you see this girl you will realize that other girls also find you desireable and you wont stress on this one girl as much. that also will make it easier for you to not spend as much time wiht her because you actually will have other plans.

btw: what is a hootenany and box social??
    Last edited by rugbyking; 08-05-2004 at 07:23 AM.

I dont know what I would do w/ out this board, thanks fellas! Rugbyking, that line came from an episode of the Simpsons when Mr. Burns was awarded as Springfields oldest citizen and the Simpsons housesitted while he was away (titled "Mansion Family") Marge tells Homer that line and he goes ahead and turns Burns's yacht (Gone Fission) into a party barge.

A "box social" is a type of mixer from the turn of the century or even earlier. The women of a town make box lunches, which are then bid on by the men, with the winner getting to eat the lunch with the maker of the lunch. Just up Homer's alley (He already had invitations made w/ a picture of him on an olde timey big wheel bicycle)

A "hootenany" is just another word for a party I guess.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

~SC~

~SC~
    Words to live by.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    fax her over to me

Peter Gibbons is offline New Member
    soldier, a little of advice, dont call girls bitches. And most importantly dont hang all over them when you're retarded. Also, thats good advice by ignoring her all together. Thats not a game if you really dont care. I mean if she does come around, do her in the ass and then leave. I mean, make her feel the pain you felt(even though your pain was in your heart and hers will be in her ass, she will get the point). Chances are she wont find someone better than you, cause she is a complete and absolute bitch. This i know, for the bible told me so. I would say just do her friend and move on. Thats always a crowd-pleaser. Good luck at school. Just dont try too hard, cause girls dont like guys that they know they can have, they like a challenge. You will find some chick, i mean she might be the one in the corner with zits all over her face and weighing in at 350 #'s, or hell she might even be one of your friend's sisters.

Peter, we have already discussed everything in your post, in person. I am over her, I dont care what she does anymore. And when I get retarded, I cant be held responsible for my actions/speech, its how I roll. I wont have that prob for the better part of the semester becuase of our friend methel-1-testosterone , but that will pose all sorts of new issues with the huge increase in sex drive and I will probably want to stick it in anything that doesnt have a wee wee. Ill burn that bridge when I come to it.

Peter Gibbons is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Peter, we have already discussed everything in your post, in person. I am over her, I dont care what she does anymore. And when I get retarded, I cant be held responsible for my actions/speech, its how I roll. I wont have that prob for the better part of the semester becuase of our friend methel-1-testosterone, but that will pose all sorts of new issues with the huge increase in sex drive and I will probably want to stick it in anything that doesnt have a wee wee. Ill burn that bridge when I come to it.
    true dat! true dat! Dude, make sure you wear a rubber.

worldknown is offline Banned
    i never really got a sex drive increase while using m1t, but im a horny mother ****er so i really dont know cause i whack ie like 2-3 daily anyday no matter what, lol., Best of luck SOM

Thanks all again! I actaully think its the 4derm that increases the sex drive, could be M1T tho, prolly both make a nasty horny combo.

Im tired and this is MY thread, so Im gonna post whore my way up to 700. 699...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information