mustang331 is offline Member

Omg I Just ****ed Up Bad!!!!

I think I am seriously ****ED RIGHT NOW..

I took the stang to work for once, and my boss loved it and wanted to go for a ride.. So we went back towards the industrial area and I got on it.. first gear smoked up, second gear smoked up, then hit third caught traction at first then the tires broke loose again.. That was it, completely went sideways slammed on the brakes ( stupid of me ) went sideways all the way down the street ( prob over 200 feet ) went sideways and slammed over a median. Went up on the median into the grass for about 50 or so feet, hit a small tree.. About 20 or so people starting running over and I started the car back up and took off. No damage done to the car ( atleast I think ) but the road and grass are all ****ed up..

I feel the cops are going to come up to my office in no time...

**** NEVER EVER have I done something this stupid ( nor ever got into an accident... )

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Bro, chill out... shyt happens.. I have done LOTS of dumb shyt in my life...

The throttle stuck, and your boss can prove that... right?

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Bro, chill out... shyt happens.. I have done LOTS of dumb shyt in my life...

The throttle stuck, and your boss can prove that... right?
    Yea my boss can prove it.. But this car is basically a total race car, It would be so obvious..

Tell them that your throttle cable stuck.. that ACTUALLY did happen to me...

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Chill Bro...so a dog ran out in front of you and you tried to miss it...as long as there was not another car involved there is nothing they can do!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Really, it's hard to see you in court with a tree as the plaintiff.

~SC~

However, if you were by a traffic light.. you might be in shyt lol... some have wideangle cams...

No it was in the industrial area..

BigErn is offline Junior Member
    My name is BigErn and I represent the National Academy for Beaten and Battered Trees and Infrastructure (NABBTI). Mustang, we'll be sending the feds over to your place of work ASAP.

Dude, no worries, a couple weeks ago I did a complete 180 in the middle of a highway...and it wasnt my fault, some genius in a minivan decided to slam on his breaks for no apparent reason....and I was only going 65....needless to say, I was turned around facing speeding oncoming traffic...scary crap.

As long as your boss is there to vouch for ya, you're good...I just hope he doesnt fire you for being wreckless lol, take care man.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    No it was in the industrial area..
    Bro you are money.. scott free...

If you feel bad, go back and clean it up yourself.., lay some sod, plant a tree... a conscience is a beyotch...

lol well no cops yet!

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    This brought a smile to my face.. When I was 19 I bought my 5.0 Gt .. I had it in the drive for a WEEK before I coudl finally get it registered due to paper work.. ONE WEEK I had to stare out the window and my dark blue mustang begging to be drove.. finallyy got it register and took my moms car to the insurance comapnay.. Told her what i had and showed her the papers.. she typed it in the computer and handed me a insurance card and said "this insurance dose not start until midnight tongiht".. I thanked her and left.

On the way home I knew i had to go to the gym in a hour.. so I went mom and my mom goes "is it insured now?".. i asaid yes.. hoped in and started driving to the gym which is no more then 2 miles from my house..

ONE block away from my house, I was in 2nd.. and I thought "no insurance, gotta be careful.. but I have to give it some more pedal".. so I put my foot down a bit... the car spun out and did a 360 on a main road downtown in my town of 135 000... the only thing that stopped my car from spinning was the guide wire on the telephone pole.. hit that... 4 cars stopped and started to get out to help... pedestrians were scared...and i thought "****!!! no insuracne.. cars ****ed... " I put it in gear and drove to the gym..

When i got to the gym i checked the car, no damage.. and later that week, I checked the steering and ailgnment.. no damage..

and no cop ever came to ask me about it or charge me

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    take it easy bro... hell, you're probably the new local hero around that park now. and what a great "bonding" experience with the boss... that's guy stuff at its best! I think this will work to your advantage once the dust settles.

on a side note... learn to friggin drive before you kill somebody will ya!!
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 08-04-2004 at 02:55 PM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    yah ... well if it "broke loose" on first and second, then there has to be a hell of a rubber strip down the road.

Your'e ass would be grass if I was the cop.... but thats just me .. cause I'm in a bad assholio mood today.

why didnt traction kick in first and second gear ?? why only third for a second or two?

dunno, sounds kinda odd there buddy.

but, then again, I'm in a argumentative mood too.

dont mind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    yah ... well if it "broke loose" on first and second, then there has to be a hell of a rubber strip down the road.

Your'e ass would be grass if I was the cop.... but thats just me .. cause I'm in a bad assholio mood today.

why didnt traction kick in first and second gear ?? why only third for a second or two?

dunno, sounds kinda odd there buddy.

but, then again, I'm in a argumentative mood too.

dont mind me.

Super charger... Means the higher the RPM the higher the boost. So I was in third at about 3k or so and then when I got to 45000-5000 I was prob at 13PSI which= lots of HP and no traction...

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Super charger... Means the higher the RPM the higher the boost. So I was in third at about 3k or so and then when I got to 45000-5000 I was prob at 13PSI which= lots of HP and no traction...
    YUP! I know what you are talking about bro.. gotta love SC's

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    ROFL. No harm, no foul... no worries mon. We've all done some stupid shiet. Just don't do it any more.

worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    ROFL. No harm, no foul... no worries mon. We've all done some stupid shiet. Just don't do it any more.
    good advice : wtf

Cali is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Really, it's hard to see you in court with a tree as the plaintiff.

~SC~
    This is all the farther I got with this thread~LMAO!!!

bubbathegut is offline Member
    what did u boss think of the ride

Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    what did u boss think of the ride

He claims he has a 10 second vette. After that ride he said my vette must be a 12 second vette

He was pretty cool considering I almost killed him.

decadbal is offline Banned
    just deny it, it wasnt done in the presenece of an officer so they cant do anything to u..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    just deny it, it wasnt done in the presenece of an officer so they cant do anything to u..

Got your avatar gets me hard EVERYTIME

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I would be more worried about looking like a jackass infront of the boss.

Thread Information