Thread: Tyson loses

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Tyson loses

It was a great fight but I think he needs to hang up the gloves.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    he lost? he went from the best down to nothing, but at least he has that nice tattoo on his face...

He didn't try to eat his opponent this time?

Red

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    He WAS one of the greatest, but Loz is right, time to hang it up.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Glad I didn't order that sh*t!!!!!

What a waste!!!!!

~SC~

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Glad I didn't order that sh*t!!!!!

What a waste!!!!!

~SC~
    Same, I usually watch most of the fights... glad I didn't waste my tuition money lol...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    He's been washed up since Buster Douglas broke his ass. Wasnt Buster Douglas just a janitor

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I watched it on "scramble" vision ;-) 4th round 2:51. Williams had his number alright. Predicted between 4th to 6th round KO.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    too bad, i like mike. my kinda people

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Wasnt he beaten by a guy from England? Woohoo we rule you lot suck Lol

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Wasnt he beaten by a guy from England? Woohoo we rule you lot suck Lol

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    if he would have won, he would have signed a 3 fight $80 million dollar deal, now the rumor is he is going to k 1 to fight bob sapp

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    if he is ever going to have a chance at it again, he has got to learn to jab and quit going after the easy kill - he isnt a youngun any more and he needs to keep the jab going to mark distance until he can let one fly later in the rounds

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont understand when these once great athletes come back way beyond thier appropriate retirements and taint thier legacies..he was number one in the world like what 18 years ago? you gotta know when its time 2 hang up the gloves/skates/cleats/jersey.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    I dont understand when these once great athletes come back way beyond thier appropriate retirements and taint thier legacies..he was number one in the world like what 18 years ago? you gotta know when its time 2 hang up the gloves/skates/cleats/jersey.
    he is 38 years old, retire, oh i forgot, he's bankrupt, he cant

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tyson loses-tyson.jpg  

Well yea he got 4 mill out of the fight, 3 mill of that went to pay off his debts. He aint boxing to win titles its more for cash now. He creates alot of hype, alot of tickets, alot of cash. He sells basically

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Well yea he got 4 mill out of the fight, 3 mill of that went to pay off his debts. He aint boxing to win titles its more for cash now. He creates alot of hype, alot of tickets, alot of cash. He sells basically
    He has 40 million in debt.

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    It hurts every time I see mike loose. Growing up he was invincible. Ppl will always critisize him and say bad things about him because of his personality and such but he is my generation's Ali. If he would have fought Lewis, Holyfield, or this douchebag in his prime they just would have been 3 more first round KO's on the list. Douglas was a fluke. To me he will always be invincible.

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    a nonse is a nonse.

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    i think people often criticise him because:
    1) lack of professionalism biting ears, starting fights etc.
    2) serial rapist who went to jail

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinjob
    i think people often criticise him because:
    1) lack of professionalism biting ears, starting fights etc.
    2) serial rapist who went to jail

And rightfully so. And for blowing some $300 million.....

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by medic23
    It hurts every time I see mike loose. Growing up he was invincible. Ppl will always critisize him and say bad things about him because of his personality and such but he is my generation's Ali. If he would have fought Lewis, Holyfield, or this douchebag in his prime they just would have been 3 more first round KO's on the list. Douglas was a fluke. To me he will always be invincible.
    I agree, he was the $hit no doubt about it. I will always think of him as "The Baddest Mother Fuker on the Planet"

Makaveli_786 is offline Junior Member
    You guys didnt hear?

He tore a ligament in the first round, in the first round Tyson beat the crap out of him knockin him around, at the end of the first round he tore a ligament and limped to the corner, after that the whole fight he didnt throw a right punch he threw a few lefts then when he grimaced to look at his leg Danny Williams exploded with a few punches and he pushed Tyson, Tyson landed against the ropes in a squat position, with a torn ligament that **** HAS to hurt, he didnt even bother getting back up, he looked like he was about to but he just sat there, I heard he hasnt been walking since.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli_786
    You guys didnt hear?

He tore a ligament in the first round, in the first round Tyson beat the crap out of him knockin him around, at the end of the first round he tore a ligament and limped to the corner, after that the whole fight he didnt throw a right punch he threw a few lefts then when he grimaced to look at his leg Danny Williams exploded with a few punches and he pushed Tyson, Tyson landed against the ropes in a squat position, with a torn ligament that **** HAS to hurt, he didnt even bother getting back up, he looked like he was about to but he just sat there, I heard he hasnt been walking since.

nah sorry thats BS, his manager gave that statement after the fight, tyson walked away saying nuthing. its just an excuse

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    We'll see if its BS. It would be a fukkin stupid lie to tell since it pretty mcuh will gaurantee him retiring from boxing. he was to fight 7 or 8 fights in 3 years. pretty tough doin that with torn ligaments.

LOL think about it, he was beat bad! He was out matched! Our gunned! So the best thing to do, the most logical if your a representitive of tyson it to think of an excuse for him to of be beaten.

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Listen up. I was at that fight....It was at freedom hall in Louisville, only 2 hours away from my house. If any of you out there are questioning if he was really hurt or not... let me clarify... his leg was ****ed. He couldn't push forward on williams anymore really after round one.... And if any of you know anything about Tyson... if he can't push... he's ****ed. I dropped $120 X 2 for my tickets and I would do it again to watch him fight. He's not what he was, but he's still a great boxer.

LM1332 Guest
    hehe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tyson loses-picture-003.jpg  

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometown Hero
    Listen up. I was at that fight....It was at freedom hall in Louisville, only 2 hours away from my house. If any of you out there are questioning if he was really hurt or not... let me clarify... his leg was ****ed. He couldn't push forward on williams anymore really after round one.... And if any of you know anything about Tyson... if he can't push... he's ****ed. I dropped $120 X 2 for my tickets and I would do it again to watch him fight. He's not what he was, but he's still a great boxer.
    He has never been a great boxer, even when he was the champ. He is a great fighter. He won off pure ability to fight. He cant box worth a **** though.

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeUp
    He has never been a great boxer, even when he was the champ. He is a great fighter. He won off pure ability to fight. He cant box worth a **** though.
    ^^ Word games? Never the less well put...

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    The surgeon who repaired his knee didn't know how bad it was until he opend it up to work on it. Said he didn't know how Mike was able to hold out as long as he did looking at the damage. I saw the fight on scramble vision. The picture came out long enough for me to see the instant replay when he twisted it. You can see him grimmace when he does.
    When your knee goes out like that, you can't keep the pressure on your opponinent and you can't evade punches. In short, he couldn't have out boxed Williams if he wanted to. His trainer said that was his game plan. Plans ruinend, he tried to fight and lost. I think that's why he didn't get up, it hurt to bad in his knee.
    If he had quit after the first round he knew that the press was going to call him a wuss for wussing out after the first round. He doesn't have much face to save, but he tried any way. Mark of a true warrior.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    the truth is he would have killed him if he didnt fuk up his knee

decadbal is offline Banned
    kill kill kill

Thread Information