Thread: Protein mix

pujols99 is offline New Member

Question Protein mix

Hey fellas... got a quick question I need some advice on. I do all my lifting at 6 in the morning, before I have to go to work. Because I'm crunched for time, my girlfriend assists me with making my protein shakes when we get home from the gym. The last few days she has been adding lowfat vanilla yogurt, thinking it would make it taste better and boost the protein level. It does taste much better, but my question is.... does adding stuff like yogurt affect the ultimate quality of the protien mix itself.

FYI: She mixes it with water, and usually adds a few strawberries and a banana also.

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    head towards the supplements or diet forum bro, this place is for nonsense whoring

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pujols99
    Hey fellas... got a quick question I need some advice on. I do all my lifting at 6 in the morning, before I have to go to work. Because I'm crunched for time, my girlfriend assists me with making my protein shakes when we get home from the gym. The last few days she has been adding lowfat vanilla yogurt, thinking it would make it taste better and boost the protein level. It does taste much better, but my question is.... does adding stuff like yogurt affect the ultimate quality of the protien mix itself.

FYI: She mixes it with water, and usually adds a few strawberries and a banana also.
    Where ya from pujols?

A suburb outside of St. Louis. I am a diehard Cardinals fan as you can probaly see....

A suburb outside of St. Louis. I am a diehard Cardinals fan as you can probaly see....
    pujols is the freakin man, by far one of my top 3 fav players

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Cards are playing some ball this year!!

After all the talk about them finishing third this year, there has to be some sport pundits eating their words right now.

I had the great fortune to shake hands with Pujols last week before a game, and he signed my "pujols 6" jersey that I was wearing at the time. I honestly believe we are getting to see a modern day "BABE RUTH".

30 HOMERUNS HIS FIRST 4 YEARS IN THE MAJORS. There is no way that record will ever be touched!!! So sad he was robbed of the MVP three years in a row to a crybaby who doesn't appreciate the game or the fans....

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Mcgwire actually accomplished that feat as well (4 straight 30 HR seasons in his first 4 seasons) except he played a few games (18 I think) in his rookie year so it didn't count

Quote Originally Posted by mcnst01
    Mcgwire actually accomplished that feat as well (4 straight 30 HR seasons in his first 4 seasons) except he played a few games (18 I think) in his rookie year so it didn't count
    yea he actually is 4th all time for most homeruns in his first four seasons...

Eighteen is exactly right. He probably would have done it had he started the year out in the majors. Boy was that guys a blast to watch at the plate.

Another guy who was overtaken by the famous crybaby - Barry Bonds. Man do I wish Big Mac's record of 70 would have stood!

Big Mac was the man, It's a shame a guy like Bonds has to be so **** good

i love barry bonds, he is on my fantasy team

I had him on my team when he broke the record but I still can't stand him

After all the talk about them finishing third this year, there has to be some sport pundits eating their words right now.

I had the great fortune to shake hands with Pujols last week before a game, and he signed my "pujols 6" jersey that I was wearing at the time. I honestly believe we are getting to see a modern day "BABE RUTH".

30 HOMERUNS HIS FIRST 4 YEARS IN THE MAJORS. There is no way that record will ever be touched!!! So sad he was robbed of the MVP three years in a row to a crybaby who doesn't appreciate the game or the fans....
    I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH ALBEY!!!!!!!!
    I WENT TO FORT OSAGE AND LIVE IN KC MO> Small world bro

No Bull$hit

I can't stand Barry Bonds, but that guy's stats are freakish.
    Intentional walks, on base percentage, slugging percentage... let alone batting average.

It's hard to imagine someone who holds the record for walks this season is still able to bat over .350... You have to think, this guy is only seeing two or three good pitches every game. They must look like beach balls coming to him at the plate. He's better now at age 39 than he's ever been in his career.... just unbelievable.

No doubt bro, Bonds is a freak. Only people that have played the game can understand the difficulty in his accomplishments. He's an A-hole but he is the best.

**** Noobjuice, You lucky MoFo. Did anybody realize at your school back then that they were in the presence of greatness??? If this guy starts racking up gold gloves, he may end up being one of the greatest ball players of all time.... and it's not even a stretch to make that statement.

HE WAS MY (I guess i can stop yelling now just got excited)
    workout partner by the time he was in his junior year, my fellas and I kinda took him in and taught him some english- he taught us how to workout.
    Anyways he came to Fort and said he was 18. This sombitch had a 5:00 shadow by 2nd period so we asked him how old he was really. He responded vente y dose- 22 years old. By the time he graduated he was 24 and had a kid. We went to see him play at Maple Woods every week and always knew he was going to be great. He is my favorite ball player. I know him personally, which would have no effect either way.
    His father worked at Zio's Italian and we spoke on occasion, he worked untill last year when Albey signed his big deal. Anywho I love the guy and he is suppose to come up to KC in December.

O- we all knew, he had 4 weight training classes all the way through HS. So if that explains anything.

Well $hit bro Im about off of work but nice talking to ya st louie man.
    My Royals are $hit, especially after they traded Beltran, so I am rooting for st.louis. Even though my boys would have my head for rooting for anything st. louie.
    O- did you hear? WE GOT THE SPRINT ARENA PASSED. HELLO B-BALL HELLO HOCKEY
    Anywho hit me up PM and we can chat or something.

I heard he is the youngest of 11 brothers and sisters. How close of a relationship do you think his siblings had with him when he signed his name on that $100 million contract???

That dude appreciates the game like no one I've ever seen. If a guy like Tony Larussa can make a statement like "I've never seen anybody train or prepare for a game like Albert", you know that has to mean something. Larussa has coached some great players.

Well I will say one last thing, he kept his father in that restraunt the whole time. Untill last year, then he called him at work and told him to get packed your moving to St. Louie. I know his brother Wilfredo Pujols pretty well, he was a pretty good ball player himself. Also there is Silvia Mendez who has a very close relationship with Albert, more so now than when we were in school. So he is taking pretty good care of his family and I hope that bastard gives me a call when he gets back. Don't forget about me Albey I taught ya some curse words. anywho hit me back pm bro-

Thread Information