C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

The cleaner sex...

No this isnt about SEX. Im just writin this to express my opinion and also get some input.

Now, while I realize it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to generalize about people who do you guys/girls think is the cleaner or dirtier sex...males or females?

I have lived with three brothers my whole life, of course everyone lets their room get messy from time to time but we are all generaly clean. I have also lived with guys at university, some mesy some clean.
    Right now I am living with three girls. They are messy, I am much much cleaner than they are and also there are girls who rent out the unit next to us and they are messy as well. Why is it that guys are always stereotyped as slobs etc?

I truly think that girls are raised doing less "MANS" work..aka taking out the garbage etc. Now Mizfit and all the other ladies here dont kill me now. But I am starting to think that some girls get spoiled to the point where when they move out on their own they cant even clean up after themselves or wash dishes, take out the trash (I am the only one who takes ours out) and so on. For example, my one of my roommates was walking home when it was rainy and muddy. She had mud and grass all over her shoes...how does she solve this problem you ask? She takes her shoes and goes into the bathroom, turns on the shower and washes them off leaving mud and grass all up in the shower for the next person to stand in.

Anyways, if I go one too long people wont even read this so please discuss...

sadly the above is true.
    girls are untidy.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Hun - i agree with u.

I my self am a bit of a neat freak, but my friends r princess - even leave messes in my house.

but men r dirty too

Mizfit is offline Banned
    One male friend i had never even had soap in his bathroom - i had to buy some myself so there was some when i went over... it seriously confused me

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    No this isnt about SEX. Im just writin this to express my opinion and also get some input.

Now, while I realize it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to generalize about people who do you guys/girls think is the cleaner or dirtier sex...males or females?

I have lived with three brothers my whole life, of course everyone lets their room get messy from time to time but we are all generaly clean. I have also lived with guys at university, some mesy some clean.
    Right now I am living with three girls. They are messy, I am much much cleaner than they are and also there are girls who rent out the unit next to us and they are messy as well. Why is it that guys are always stereotyped as slobs etc?

I truly think that girls are raised doing less "MANS" work..aka taking out the garbage etc. Now Mizfit and all the other ladies here dont kill me now. But I am starting to think that some girls get spoiled to the point where when they move out on their own they cant even clean up after themselves or wash dishes, take out the trash (I am the only one who takes ours out) and so on. For example, my one of my roommates was walking home when it was rainy and muddy. She had mud and grass all over her shoes...how does she solve this problem you ask? She takes her shoes and goes into the bathroom, turns on the shower and washes them off leaving mud and grass all up in the shower for the next person to stand in.

Anyways, if I go one too long people wont even read this so please discuss...

Nail on head, man. I had a girl roomate for one semester in college and it was a bad mistake. She was the one that didn't do dishes, clean up the bathroom, etc. I didn't care what her room looked like as long as she helped to keep everything else clean. The strange part about it is; she was from a very clean mother. I started to think that she never had to do anything for herself her entire life.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Im a guy and Im a clean freak.

I cant stand things being out of order, dirty, left undone, etc.

My sister on the otherhand, doesn't give a rats ass about any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    One male friend i had never even had soap in his bathroom - i had to buy some myself so there was some when i went over... it seriously confused me
    LMAO. Are you still friends with him?

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    Nail on head, man. I had a girl roomate for one semester in college and it was a bad mistake. She was the one that didn't do dishes, clean up the bathroom, etc. I didn't care what her room looked like as long as she helped to keep everything else clean. The strange part about it is; she was from a very clean mother. I started to think that she never had to do anything for herself her entire life.
    Ya man exactly. Its weird...all the time we keep gettin labeled as messy and hell ya there are some messy guys but dang girls can be pig ass slobs. Its like some just think we should do the work...even though its a shared living area.

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    Im a guy and Im a clean freak.

I cant stand things being out of order, dirty, left undone, etc.

My sister on the otherhand, doesn't give a rats ass about any of it.
    Well man you gotta do us males a favour and knock soem sense into your sis so we can all benefit.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Have any of you even been in a girls bathroom at a bar. OMG it disgusting. I couldnt believe what the palce looks like at the end of a night.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Have any of you even been in a girls bathroom at a bar. OMG it disgusting. I couldnt believe what the palce looks like at the end of a night.
    Really? Do they piss all over the floor as well?

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    just based on my experience i would have to disagree, i am the dirtiest, most unhygienic motherfvcker on the planet. there is vomit all over the side of my toilet from 2 months ago, i will use a shirt to wipe up my cum or wipe my ass and wear it the next day, i chew snuff and sometimes i will rinse out a spit bottle to mix up a protein shake, i use the snot rocket while im inside my house, i think all the dirt and filth im around help build up my immune system because i never get sick. my brother and sister are both very clean, not sure what happened to me.

there are plenty of exceptions but in general i think women's houses are cleaner, i mean they get grossed out if there is 3day old shit in the toilet...

BTW mizfit im still single, i would just hate to see you miss out on this chance for lifelong happiness.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries

I've been in a womens bathroom at a restaurant before and it had nice decorations, couches and tv's. WTF?? I like TV, too!

Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    just based on my experience i would have to disagree, i am the dirtiest, most unhygienic motherfvcker on the planet. there is vomit all over the side of my toilet from 2 months ago, i will use a shirt to wipe up my cum or wipe my ass and wear it the next day, i chew snuff and sometimes i will rinse out a spit bottle to mix up a protein shake, i use the snot rocket while im inside my house, i think all the dirt and filth im around help build up my immune system because i never get sick. my brother and sister are both very clean, not sure what happened to me.

there are plenty of exceptions but in general i think women's houses are cleaner, i mean they get grossed out if there is 3day old shit in the toilet...

BTW mizfit im still single, i would just hate to see you miss out on this chance for lifelong happiness.
    I dotn know if you're telling the truth or nto but that is some funny ass shit right there champ.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Really? Do they piss all over the floor as well?
    I wish it was just that.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    womens washrooms r nasty.

There r sanitary napkins and tampons used on the floor and the sides of the stales..

Pee on the toilets..And they stink!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wish it was just that.
    OH man I just ate!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ive been hangin w this girl for like 2 months or so now..theyre apartment is like 10x dirtier than my room. When I come over..they actually ask me to take our their trash and clean their shit...im like..uhhhh fvck no...im not ur slave

I agree w the point that theyve been spoiled and they dont think they have to do anything

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends. At the dorm at my school, the guys section is so gross, yet the womens is incredibly tidey and clean.

Yet most women who have an appartment leave it filty. They don't clean up properly, or have it messy and un organized. Men with an appartment seem to be cleaner. Don't know why?

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I grew up with four sisters (two older, two younger) and had a few female roomies in university. Compared to all the dudes I ever roomed with, females (sisters included) were much messier.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I have to check the boys and girls toilets at the end of a busy club night. Now the guys tend to piss on the floor a little bit but the girls. OMG! Several times I have taken pictures of the mess in there and sent it to the other doormen to gross them out. Once a toilet stopped working properly (it didnt flush) despite the fact there were five other toilets to use in there the girls repeatedly dumped in the toilet until it was piled up to the top. Other finds include tampons and blood smeared over walls and mirrors and shit all over the floor.
    What gets me is during the beginning of the evening girls walk past the guys toilet and go "Eeeeww it smells of Wee in there".

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

rotflmfao !!!!!!

Mizfit is offline Banned

I don't try to change men in most cases - but in this case i would have no choice...

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    my girls have always been clean freaks and im dirty as fvck.but my 2 sisters are just the opposite of each other.one a clean freak and the other a slob and my mom is one of the ladies you see on oprah,she is a horder.she does not throw anything away

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    males

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Males are generally cleaner imo.

I stayed last summer in a rented beach house full of chicks

It was hell.

I agree on the point that a lot of 'em are spoiled rotten and shit...

e.g. They bought groceries... but none of 'em cooked for the entire time we were there. Heck, the bulk of their 'groceries' were family sized boxes of cereal..and gallons of milk. They bought frozen meat..which sat there...frozen. Maybe they expected it to transform magically like it did at their own homes?

They went to the fast food restaurants a couple times per day... while i baked me up some chicken for myself everyday. That was sweet. One day i stewed this 5-1b slab of pork..and they came home "mmm...what's for dinner?"

I said: "i dunno...what're you getting from the fast food restaurant? Cus this shit's mine"

When they used glasses dishes etc.. they dumped that shit in the sink.

The garbage was full to the brim and started to harbour fly larvae. I dumped that shit and disinfected the garbage bin.. only to go out and come back the night time and find it full with take out bins and left over food.

Bleh..women

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I stayed last summer in a rented beach house full of chicks

It was hell.
    poor guy

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    My GF cleans much better than I do.

My 2cc

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    hygiene--- girls are defintly more clean in general.
    as far as clean house etc---- guys are way cleaner!!!
    (as a whole)

Thread Information