RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Back from Vancouver...

What's up boys,

I just got in from Vancouver and it feels good to be back in Toronto! A few experiences down there changed the way I look at a lot of things here, but I'll post the stories up tomorrow.

One thing I have to say though is that I saw the hottest girl of my life. The absolute hottest. But the bitch had a boyfriend and knew she was the bomb. But that's okay because I jerked off to her enough times this week. Woo!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    LOL, van city has girls like that all over, bro. You meet any AR bros on the trip?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    HongCouver is full of hot chicks! Love that place! Cant wait to get back to gals in Richmond!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    HongCouver is full of hot chicks! Love that place! Cant wait to get back to gals in Richmond!
    LMFAO @ HONGCouver....

Welcome back Ronny... glad you had a decent time..

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Vancouver kicks ass, no doubt about it. Hopefully my sorry ass can get it together to buy a condo there before the 2010 Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Vancouver kicks ass, no doubt about it. Hopefully my sorry ass can get it together to buy a condo there before the 2010 Olympics.
    Is that where they are having them? Awesome...

I really like Victoria... why don't you look at something there bro? Set on Vanc?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    I thought you were engaged?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I would consider Victoria but there are so many d*nm geezers in that town. I'm not really old people compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Is that where they are having them? Awesome...

I really like Victoria... why don't you look at something there bro? Set on Vanc?

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    i live in van right now and there are tons of hot girls, the bad part is their heads are all filled with hot air

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    i don't like vic

mistasmif is offline Junior Member
    Toronto ****ing sucks. Vancouver is where it's at.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty_tony
    i live in van right now and there are tons of hot girls, the bad part is their heads are all filled with hot air

LOL, all island girls do is, bang bang bang. Vic town girls are easy Az......

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I would consider Victoria but there are so many d*nm geezers in that town. I'm not really old people compatible.

Yes, i get roid/roadrage 10 to 15 times a day. These old fukz shouldn't be on the road!

decadbal is offline Banned
    welcome back bro..

Yeah, good point... I just REALLY enjoyed my time there... gorgeous city... but yes, the smell of Ben-gay is overpowering

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    All I gotta say is that BC has some slutty ass women. I kid you not, I must've had the opportunity to slam and jam about 15 girls. No word of a lie.

I went to this place called Atlantis, but I guess because it was long weekend and everyone was outtah town, it wasn't as busy as it normally should've been. Anyways...

I picked up and Indian broad, a Black broad, A Japanese/Thai broad AND both Go Go Dancers. ****ty for me my little cousin was there and I had to keep an eye on her as well as not do anything in front of her. I look at her like a sister so that **** would've been stupid of me to do.

I could've slammed the Jap/Thai chick (which would've been a first for me) but I had to rush my little cousin home since we had a wedding to go to in the morning.

I went down to Robson too and holy jeeeez. It was like I had a sign on my head saying, "I'm here for a short time, so let's make it a good time".

The women in BC are too, too easy but well worth it. Let the sex begin.

I think LB will attest to that bro...
    Short, tall, fat and small... that whore LB, he loves 'em all...

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I think LB will attest to that bro...
    Short, tall, fat and small... that whore LB, he loves 'em all...

You got that right, son! I have a glad garbage bag full of rubberz on me at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    You got that right, son! I have a glad garbage bag full of rubberz on me at all times.
    I thought you were gonna say you were that sik fuk in BC with all the dead hookers.. scared me for a second

BTW, I'll send you the song on MSN if ur on later...

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I thought you were gonna say you were that sik fuk in BC with all the dead hookers.. scared me for a second

BTW, I'll send you the song on MSN if ur on later...

LOL, nathan likes dead hookers.

Thread Information