monster. is offline Anabolic Member

The NO BULLSH!T 2004 OLYMPIA thread!!!

Alright guys and gals, if you havn't already, you better make the reservations QUICK.. Who is going, I will happen to be in vegas Oct. 27 to the 31st!!!

Who will make an appearance at the largest juicehead function in the world? Pheedno, bring your checkbook to the hold em' table

I'm going to be at the Mirage, Mass Junkie, Ron, Shredz are you guys still going?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Im making rough plans currently...the wheels are in motion

Hopefully i wont be caught up with everything else going on

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I'm going to be at the Mirage, Mass Junkie, Ron, Shredz are you guys still going?
    Shredz, if you're going let me know please. Thanks.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i will be there, got my tickets and vip passes secured. im trying to get a room at the mandaly or luxor. i will get there thurs night or fri morn if school allows.

so who is going to be "on" at the O I know i am!!!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Shredz, if you're going let me know please. Thanks.
    I am still going as of today, but this may change depending on a few things.

We should talk about this though bro because as it stands right now I will be heading down there alone.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I'm going. Got my room at the Manadalay and my VIP passes too
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    I am still going as of today, but this may change depending on a few things.

We should talk about this though bro because as it stands right now I will be heading down there alone.
    OK for sure...
    I would be interested in going as long as it doesn't interfere with my school TOO much.. I can't miss too much school... Engineering is hard lol...
    Plus, we live close, so we could just meet up in T.O....
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 08-02-2004 at 04:22 PM.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    ****, i am so jealous. i would love to be there with all of you, but alas, my wife is about to pop out a little rage against that machine so I will be bonding with him...

have fun to all that are going

OOOOhhh congrats RATM ... there will be many many years of Mr. O...and only one delivery of the Little RATM. Enjoy it!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    thank you, i cant wait, my first little boy to go with my princess and my step son, who by the way is the biggest mamma's boy in the world

LOL .... my son is too... Enjoy RATM. We'll drink one in your honor.

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    I'd like to go...how to you get tickets or VIP's?

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher
    I'd like to go...how to you get tickets or VIP's?
    same here bro, i think maybe you can check out the ifbb site and get them

Check out the sticky on the Mr. O trip. I posted the link there for ticket, VIP and accomodation info.

try

www.2004olympia.com
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 08-02-2004 at 09:37 PM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    things are looking good for myself to go...we'll see though

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I am going. Anyone who wants to make reservations now, Alot of us are staying at the Imperial Palace as of now.

SHREDZ WTF MAN???? You are not flaking on me bro. That is not an option. Shoot me a PM and explain yourself

It's going to be off the chain!!! MassJunkie is MIA!!! Listen, for reservations try: Hotwire.com, Orbitz.com, Expedia.com, Travelocity.com, and Priceline.com... The There are literally a thousand places to stay, and don't worry about eating, I heard vegas has some of the very best buffets.. Even if you guys fly in for the weekend, it will be good times for sure... Bump this bitch up top!!!

Ron....did you get your tickets yet??????????

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    As everyone knows I will be there. Staying at Imperial Palace. Cheap place to stay and right in the middle of the strip. Tram runs right behind it. No reason to spend the extra money when you can go any hotel you want for free.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I am going. Anyone who wants to make reservations now, Alot of us are staying at the Imperial Palace as of now.

SHREDZ WTF MAN???? You are not flaking on me bro. That is not an option. Shoot me a PM and explain yourself
    You got a PM Ronny!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    It's going to be off the chain!!! MassJunkie is MIA!!! Listen, for reservations try: Hotwire.com, Orbitz.com, Expedia.com, Travelocity.com, and Priceline.com... The There are literally a thousand places to stay, and don't worry about eating, I heard vegas has some of the very best buffets.. Even if you guys fly in for the weekend, it will be good times for sure... Bump this bitch up top!!!
    im going bro...Dont you worry....I just need someone to promise me that they will help me back to commando barbi's room ...if I get too drunk....she said getting tazed is better than achieving an orgasm

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm going but will be very low pro and behind the scenes.

When I do step out, I'll be w/an entourage of about 25.

~SC~

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    I thought Allen Iverson is over in Greece right now practicing for the Olympics

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    I thought Allen Iverson is over in Greece right now practicing for the Olympics
    they just got there asses beat by Italy

~SC~
    ~SC~ aka J-Lo...

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    im going bro...Dont you worry....I just need someone to promise me that they will help me back to commando barbi's room ...if I get too drunk....she said getting tazed is better than achieving an orgasm
    LOL

Did I say that?

Good, It's a beautiful thing... I will see you all in vegas!!

Take care, and keep lifting

monster. out..

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'm reserved at the IP for 3 nights. I might have to cut that back a night depending on work but thats ok. I only need two nights to take everyones money and beat them in a drinking contest.

~SC~
    You think that's even gonna be possible??????

Thread Information