doctorcc is offline Junior Member

What was your best (or worst) date?

My fiance reminded me of the our very first date the other day, and I thought I'd share it with you guys and girls.
    The night started off great by going to my favorite restaurant (a place where the waiters know your name is key!), Carrabba's. I highly recommend the chicken trio platter with mixed veggies. We had great conversation about her day in court as a defense lawyer for the Mandalay and Luxor. She was very charming.
    Anyway, after that nice dinner, I drove her back to her place to change into some casual clothes for a surprise. Living in Vegas, we have some of the most spectacular city views, so I drove to the south hill. I parked the new drop top, and went to the trunk for my "fun pack" (it was a first date guys- keep the mind out of the gutter).
    I fired up my laptop, set it on the hood right outside the windshield, and plugged in the FM modulator. We had an instant drive-in, complete with surround sound (and even a little champagne). After the oh-so-girly flick, Moulin Rouge, we sat with out feet on the back seat, and looked at the stars.... and stuff =)
    It was, by far, the best date I have ever been on.

Dinner at Carrabba's - $60
    New cologne to smell ravishing - $80
    Trip to the south hill to get some on the trunk - Priceless!

There you go! Now share some of your best or worst.

-Christian
    Last edited by doctorcc; 08-05-2004 at 11:05 AM. Reason: typo

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    Let's start with the bad first:

I havent had any disaters in the dating game, I suppose. But the ones that suck is when the lady doesnt say a darned thing. You ask a question and the typical answer is a blank stare accompanied with the words , "I dunno"
    My best date is easy, litterally, lol.. Took this hot blonde with nice T and A, she had to have been a 9 or 10. we go to the movies and she cant keep her hands off me, then we go home and pretty much have wild monkey sex all night long and then hung out the next day and did the same thing all over again! What more could a guy ask for???

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I was on a blind double date. Me and my boy took the girls down to Bayside, which is like a mall right next to the water. These girls were such prudes and such stuck ups. Criticizing everything, whining about everything, you know shallow Miami hoes
    So we went to this place called Fat Tuesdays had some Frozen Hurricanes, w/e they didnt drink, all they did was fix their make up and talk about dumbass sh!t. We then went to Hard Rock Cafe for a bite, my boy and I ate like savages while these two were sharing a salad. WTF?!?!? So we pay the bill go outside. Walk around a bit, and we decide its time to ditch these bitches. We somehow end up "losing" the girls and my boy and I head over to Club Space and meet some real girls That was definately the worst, kind of immature but i was 22...

I think it's great! How'd it turn out with the other girls?

Quote Originally Posted by doctorcc
    I think it's great! How'd it turn out with the other girls?

Way better bro, at least I got some play

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Best date ever: This girl bought us tickets to the autoshow in chicago, drove me up there, took me back to her house and made me dinner, and a nice tour of her room afterwards...........not romantic or anything, but man it was a good day!

Total cost to me: one pack trojan condoms

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    speaking of trojans. once on a date they fell out of my pocket right in front of the girl. it was a first date, i dont even remember why i had them in there in the first place. Needless to say she put me through hell and they went unused

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

I got played!

I'm 38 so this was 18 years ago when the men were the players not the women. (this is not the date part) I was at a club near closing and a beautiful girl comes up and asks me for MY number and asks me if I want to go out the next night. I said sure!

I picked her up the next night and we went downtown Indy it seemed as if we were going from one club to the next, only staying for about 5-10 minutes until we have virtually been to all of them. Well I take her to her place and eventually get lucky, stay the night.

The next morning when I was leaving I said give me your number I'll call you, she said "no that's okay we had our fun" I was speechless.

A couple of days later at a different club I saw her again with her BOYFRIEND. Apparently she was pissed at him on our date night and parading me around town so we would run into him to piss him off and make him jealous! I felt so used..so dirty......sob......it was degrading.

Seriously that was the first time I got played and it sucked!

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I'm 38 so this was 18 years ago when the men were the players not the women. (this is not the date part) I was at a club near closing and a beautiful girl comes up and asks me for MY number and asks me if I want to go out the next night. I said sure!

I picked her up the next night and we went downtown Indy it seemed as if we were going from one club to the next, only staying for about 5-10 minutes until we have virtually been to all of them. Well I take her to her place and eventually get lucky, stay the night.

The next morning when I was leaving I said give me your number I'll call you, she said "no that's okay we had our fun" I was speechless.

A couple of days later at a different club I saw her again with her BOYFRIEND. Apparently she was pissed at him on our date night and parading me around town so we would run into him to piss him off and make him jealous! I felt so used..so dirty......sob......it was degrading.

Seriously that was the first time I got played and it sucked!

LMAO that is awesome bro. Did you feel like a piece of meat??

Seriously I did that was the Fuc*ed up part. I was flat out used up!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

bad turn of events

This was about 2 years ago. I took this girl that I liked out and we went to dinner. I took her home and i hung out with my boys. We were drinking and then went out to play some mailbox baseball. We were driving around (driver wasn't drunk) and we all took turns in different neighborhoods. It was my turn and i take my bat and beat the sh**t out of the mailbox. A garage door opens and a man comes running out as we drive away, he chases us in his car for a good 10 mins before the police pull us over. turns out my girl's dad was a cop and the officer who arrested us. needless to say, she wasn't allowed to go on a date with me anymore. sob...i loved her....

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    best date I ever had.

My buddy knows one of the argonauts cheerleaders ... so all of em had some party or something for this chicks bday... anyways .. we go out to meet em at this bar... got all pissed with my buds n hung out... blabbed to the broads and junk... nothin major etc etc, after the club they called the limo .. so all of em and my buddy and two other guys .. didnt know em and me .. all PACKED into this limo with Teets and acshe everywhere...
    went over to some house with a huge pool and hottub and massive lawn etc.
    really nice place, well, we had quite a wee bit o fun at this house after in the pool and hottub and in the towel house thing.

that was that a crazy night .. morning .. afternoon.

good ol days.

hi huney.

And that beats mine hands down! Youz a stud, Dally!

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    This was about 2 years ago. I took this girl that I liked out and we went to dinner. I took her home and i hung out with my boys. We were drinking and then went out to play some mailbox baseball. We were driving around (driver wasn't drunk) and we all took turns in different neighborhoods. It was my turn and i take my bat and beat the sh**t out of the mailbox. A garage door opens and a man comes running out as we drive away, he chases us in his car for a good 10 mins before the police pull us over. turns out my girl's dad was a cop and the officer who arrested us. needless to say, she wasn't allowed to go on a date with me anymore. sob...i loved her....
    mailbox baseball brings back memories, but that was when i was 16, she must have been so impressed!!!!!!!!!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorcc
    And that beats mine hands down! Youz a stud, Dally!

eh .. it wasnt me man.. my ol buddy always picked up de hott mommas, I just hit the scraps.

later mang

Seriously I did that was the Fuc*ed up part. I was flat out used up!
    So, the tables have turned! That sucks!!!! You were some girls bitch, Victor!!!

LM1332 Guest
    more of a night call then a date! Went back to AZ to see my friends and my last gf in AZ so i got their late around 11pm and the first thing i do is call her up to see what she is doing never the less around 1am im at her house making love sorta speak with her parents sleeping just next door so it was a crazy andrenaline rush and you know?

decadbal is offline Banned
    worst... girl i sorta knew...asked her out, picked her up, listened to her whine all night about how smart she was and wasnt going anywhere, she had so much talent and all that other crap and the world was holding her down and not lettin her bcome the solid person she was. then she accused me of tryin to drug her bc she drank a glass of vine. and boom i left her ass at the resturant..

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    last week
    20$ in a full tank of gas
    3hr drive to cali
    free booze and a 3 some with my buddy and his girl
    after the 3 some
    next morning wake up and bone his girl again
    following night we start to do play cards and a couple of girls come over, I end up boning some fine mexican chica
    25$ is gas to fill up the tank and another 3 hr ride home

Oh I forgot! i spent 3$ for 2 coffees that night I nailed the mexican chica
    total trip was about 50$

leaving today to do it all over gain:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I went with my younger brother to Panama City Beach, on his senior trip. He is 3 years younger than me, and we all went in a large group, mainly his friends, and a couple of mine. Before the trip I had some fun with this girl who he went to school with, we had went out once or twice, and hooked up nicely, not a serious relationship, just good sex.

The first night in Panama, she comes to my room at the hotel, and it was on. The next day we are hanging out at their room, and her best friend starts rubbing my neck, everyone else was asleep, so she and I head to the beach, made out in the surf for a while, and then we were off to my room. The next 5 days was very similar, going from one girl to the other. I am not sure if either of them knew what was going on. It was funny, they both wanted to hide being with me, from their friend because they knew their friend had a crush on me. So it worked like a charm.

Yes Doc I was a BIATCH for some hottie, this weas 20 yrs ago before girls played that way, it was a shock to the system. It only made me want to manwhore even harder!

Yes Doc I was a BIATCH for some hottie, this weas 20 yrs ago before girls played that way, it was a shock to the system. It only made me want to manwhore even harder!
    LMFAO!

Thread Information