Thread: worlds gym

crazle43764 is offline Associate Member

worlds gym

OK because of work I now have to go to another gym (Worlds gym) I used to workout in this small town gym which was pretty decent and all but lacked some equipment, no biggy. The gym I went to wasnt that hardcore or anything but there was a couple guys that lifted like mad men. Ok so now Im at Worlds gym on tuesday of this week and they have a ton of stuff in there! I go in there and all i hear is music...no plates clangin, no ppl makin noises or nuttin which seemed kind of odd to me since it was pretty packed. Ok today I happened to be switchin inbetween songs on my mp3 player and again all I hear is dead silence, and for some odd reason I just start laughin. I think its because a lot of ppl associate Worlds with being hardcore and stuff. I know this thread probably doesnt make sense but i thought that with all these big guys that I se at Worlds someone would be using some heavy weight or makin some noise...sheesh now I feel like my old gym was hardcore lol, Just wanted to know if any of you guys/girls have seen this before?

decadbal is offline Banned
    funny how you associate noise with workin out hard...

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    My golds is pretty good but remember golds/worlds are chains... so it depends on how the owners recruit, the atmosphere the implement, etc...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    funny how you associate noise with workin out hard...
    hahah, that's true bro......funny.

~SC~

Thread Information