steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

Dogs and Vitamins ??

what up evreybody i got a 15 week old PittBull, solid buck skin brown and weighs in at 25 pounds, i have been running into alot of breeders that say to feed him Liquid B-12, to put it in his food or a dog treat, and that he will gain some quality muscle mass, off of this B-12, has anyone ever heard of this method of tried it ?? or do you have any other suggestions,

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    what up evreybody i got a 15 week old PittBull, solid buck skin brown and weighs in at 25 pounds, i have been running into alot of breeders that say to feed him Liquid B-12, to put it in his food or a dog treat, and that he will gain some quality muscle mass, off of this B-12, has anyone ever heard of this method of tried it ?? or do you have any other suggestions,

Never heard of this.. Puppy food with sometime cottage cheese is good when puppies.. Why would anyone care about how much muscle mass a dog will gain? What do you plan on doing with this animal?

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Never heard of this.. Puppy food with sometime cottage cheese is good when puppies.. Why would anyone care about how much muscle mass a dog will gain? What do you plan on doing with this animal?
    please tell me you dont plan on fighting him...im in the process of getting a pitbull and they ahve such a bad rep bc of bad owners...not calling you a bad owner but you know what im saying

yeah i know what you guys are saying i just want to have a stout a$$ dog you know what im saying trust me in no way will this guy be fighting he has already cost me enough with Vet visits and all i just wanna bulk him up a little, he is my boy and im not going to throw him a ring, if i was to do that i would run a true cycle on him,

Just got off the phone with the Vet B-12 is actually good for them they use it on Greyhounds for racing them, the Vet says that the B-12 gives more energy and bost matabolism with gains in muscle

SKiN is offline Member
    Sorry this is late but dont visit lounge much.....

Check these out....

http://muglestonspitbullfarm.com/vitamins.html

dont think cottage cheese is a good idea. Puppies **** often enough and everywhere as is, cottage cheese acts like a laxative in dogs, along with rawhide.

dude thankls for the help do you know what is in the Vitamines

RATM is offline Senior Member
    As an avid pitbull owner (3 rednose), I have been following the breed religiously for many years and are in the process of becoming a breeder. More times than not, a quality puppy food, ie., science diet, eukanuba, iams, provide all the nutrients that a puppy will ever need. Barring any worming issues, I have yet to meet a pit pup that needs metabolism boosting.

The most important factor in the size of you pup is the breeding line. If the blood lines are producing quality muscular pits in the 55-75 pound range (which is the standard size), then it will be just about impossible for you to have one past that. Of course there are exceptions, but as a rule, the blood lines of reputable breeders are followed right down the line.

decadbal is offline Banned
    who cares.. its a dog..lol, you dont have to feed it im told..lol

Thread Information