Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hugs are cool. Love to snuggle . Sigh...man I miss snuggling.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hugs are cool. Love to snuggle . Sigh...man I miss snuggling.
    i'm over here getting a little high right now so i'm gonna keep my mouth shut now,hahaha

LOL shame on you!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeybabe2
    I was just wondering what rock you have to look under to find a great man. Not a little boy that wants to play mind games.HB2
    mind games???? guys dont play mind games....thats the women that do that

LM1332 Guest
    i was working on a set of charmed two days ago and i saw this sigh on the street that said. Women who talk will be FLOGGED (in capital letters) heh its gonna be a funny episode. But anyways how are you ladies?

hockeybabe2 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    mind games???? guys dont play mind games....thats the women that do that
    I understand that some girls play games also, but the guys that tell you that they are not like that when you call them on it. Come on life is to short for this. I don`t play. I am not putting all guys in the same category but don`t do the same with the girls.

I understand that some girls play games also, but the guys that tell you that they are not like that when you call them on it. Come on life is to short for this. I don`t play. I am not putting all guys in the same category but don`t do the same with the girls.
    I dont play games either and Im sure not all women do... Im just looking for a rock like you...except not one with a guy under it..

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey if you are hot, or have lots of money I don't play games. I am like you, looking for love. It is cool to have sex on the first date also. I promise to call tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Hey if you are hot, or have lots of money I don't play games. I am like you, looking for love. It is cool to have sex on the first date also. I promise to call tomorrow.
    haha

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I work out....A LOT!

and ... we have stock in Energizer

I hear those toys desensitizes that special area if used on a constant basis. So, when it comes time for a guy to perform oral lovin on the girl, she finds it VERY difficult to reach a climax. Sometimes they find the ONLY way they can climax is with their toy.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I hear those toys desensitizes that special area if used on a constant basis. So, when it comes time for a guy to perform oral lovin on the girl, she finds it VERY difficult to reach a climax. Sometimes they find the ONLY way they can climax is with their toy.
    Hmmmm I had heard that too. So far that isn't a problem!

Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    i was working on a set of charmed two days ago and i saw this sigh on the street that said. Women who talk will be FLOGGED (in capital letters) heh its gonna be a funny episode. But anyways how are you ladies?
    Hmmmmmmmmm Gonna have one that says men that talk will get tased!!!!

Sicofit24 is offline Female Member

"I swear, I normally dont do this on the first date.. but you, your special to me, go figure Ive only known you a whopping 30 minutes.. but I know.. I can FEEL it!"

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Sicofit24
    "I swear, I normally dont do this on the first date.. but you, your special to me, go figure Ive only known you a whopping 30 minutes.. but I know.. I can FEEL it!"
    are you my last million dates?i love it! girls have no shame. we know you're not all good girls.if you want to sleep with us don't try to justify it to us.if you're hot we're taking it and maybe we call you again maybe we don't, but hey at least you got it

Btw

is hockeybabe hot or what?what's the story here?

LOL Nope never heard that before!

Trust me.. Im a girl.. and I have quite a few bit of girl friends.. well not true friends but more acquaintances.. and a few of them.. well, they are a bit on the easy side. Not saying we are ALL like that.. but a few of them/us are.

some girls look for love by doing the wrong things.

LOL Nope never heard that before!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I have said it before ladies. If you are willing to try a fat, balding, married with children guy. I am your man. I don't even care if you imagine i am someone else while you are doing me. Hell you don't even have to call me by my name.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    I have said it before ladies. If you are willing to try a fat, balding, married with children guy. I am your man. I don't even care if you imagine i am someone else while you are doing me. Hell you don't even have to call me by my name.
    lmao....spoken like a true playa

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member

Every girl says they don't want to play games, want to be treated well, blah, blah. That's BS IMO. Girls like boys with an edge, someone unpredictable, exciting, a non-wussbag, non ass-kisser. Even if you don't think that's what you want, that's what you want. That's why good guys always get left by girls for the bad boys.

Trust me.. Im a girl.. and I have quite a few bit of girl friends.. well not true friends but more acquaintances.. and a few of them.. well, they are a bit on the easy side. Not saying we are ALL like that.. but a few of them/us are.

some girls look for love by doing the wrong things.
    And you live in PA also. Cool. Hook a honkey up. If they look good and are easy then they meet my criteria.

rugbyking is offline Associate Member

so true

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Every girl says they don't want to play games, want to be treated well, blah, blah. That's BS IMO. Girls like boys with an edge, someone unpredictable, exciting, a non-wussbag, non ass-kisser. Even if you don't think that's what you want, that's what you want. That's why good guys always get left by girls for the bad boys.
    i dont care what a girl says they like about nice guys. that is crap. my buddy and i were with these 2 girls last night and i was being sarcastic the hole time. telling this girl my name was something else, telling her i was a virgin, just totally being unpredictable. they both loved it. the girl my buddy was with was really liking it too. i never met either of these girls before and i ended up getting head from the one i was with. the whole night she was like "there is no fvking way you are a virgin" but she didnt know for sure and thats what drove her crazy!! my buddy said that he is a "nice guy" when he was in bed with his girl and i started talking about how "nice guys" are pussies and dont get laid. and the girl we was with got up and was like "ya thats so true, id rather have a man that takes charge and makes me laugh than someone thats gunna sit and tell me im pretty." so there you go. straight from a girls mouth!!! nice guys really do finish last

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    please i spent the last 10 years with my gf giving her all the prada, tiffany's , the best of everything. trips, amazing dinners, dancing , oh and all the love i had. she couldn't make a commitment to get married after all that time and now I'M THE ONE ALONE!!!!!probably a god**** 250,000 relationship easy over 10 years of dating and i get screwed?!!!
    good gusy are out there.you're just looking in the wrong place or giving off the wrong vibe

totally not to flame either like CB said.............but didn't cheat on her like crazy?.........you always used to speak about your crazy situations.........

who cares if a guy could give me all the prada in the world.........but im not going to be with someone who messes around on me.......i could buy my own **** prada if i need it that bad!
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

wildcatslady is offline Female Member
    I dont like romance novels they are stupid and a waste of good paper, and give women this dilusion that some buff usualy rich or well off guy is going to come along and make her feel specail and they are going to have amazing sex and somehow that alone is going to be enough for the basis of a relationship. and now for those of us who live in the real world.

wildcatslady is offline Female Member
    i am not saying that is every women, most of us grow out of that phase, but some of us never do, but I dont want to be with a jerk or a lier, I can get my own stuff, I am amazed at what the women and men my age are doing, I got soooo tired of it all, I must have the most rotton apples in this dang town. It really confuses me, I mean is it that hard to be honest or to show respect for the other person.

Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    i dont care what a girl says they like about nice guys. that is crap. my buddy and i were with these 2 girls last night and i was being sarcastic the hole time. telling this girl my name was something else, telling her i was a virgin, just totally being unpredictable. they both loved it. the girl my buddy was with was really liking it too. i never met either of these girls before and i ended up getting head from the one i was with. the whole night she was like "there is no fvking way you are a virgin" but she didnt know for sure and thats what drove her crazy!! my buddy said that he is a "nice guy" when he was in bed with his girl and i started talking about how "nice guys" are pussies and dont get laid. and the girl we was with got up and was like "ya thats so true, id rather have a man that takes charge and makes me laugh than someone thats gunna sit and tell me im pretty." so there you go. straight from a girls mouth!!! nice guys really do finish last
    Case in point my friend...

And you live in PA also. Cool. Hook a honkey up. If they look good and are easy then they meet my criteria.

My friends are "man eaters" I dont want them to break your lil heart

builtthekid is offline Banned
    **** nice post wildcatzlady

justaname is offline Junior Member

MY twocents

I think the main problem is guys really dont want to be with one girl. And many women dont really want to be with one guy ...more women do than men ...I am quite sure but anyways....It isn't untill you really do find that one person who really does it for you that you want to be faithfull I mean really WANT to be...and then the problem becomes.. is the situation such that both of you are ready at the same time to commit to it.Provided of course the person who does it for you also feels the same about you. There are so many variables that need to be right even if the people are perfect for each other and meant to be together....
    toughing on something said earlier in the thread.... I am pretty sure that women dont like nice guys they like them for friends and thats it...they want a bad boy but one that is "thier" bad boy thiers and thiers alone. THats the real prince charming.

My friends are "man eaters" I dont want them to break your lil heart
    I highly doubt that could happen beings I am heartless when it comes to the opposite sex. A long term relationship to me is if they spend the night after sex.

A long term relationship to me is if they spend the night after sex.
    That's funny as hell bro...playa playa

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    I highly doubt that could happen beings I am heartless when it comes to the opposite sex. A long term relationship to me is if they spend the night after sex.
    OMG ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! thas great

OUCH.. now I wanna smack you

OUCH.. now I wanna smack you
    LOL Get in line!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Get in line!!!!!!!!!!
    There are alot of ladies in that line, but if you guys just want to smack me you can get in front. Some of the ladies in line have knives, guns, baseball bats, DNA blood tests (just kidding I dont have any kids to the best of my knowledge.)

I don't need to get in line...I have the taser and I can get you at 21 feet

Devil Dog74 is offline Associate Member
    Try Camp Lejuene I hear theres plenty of rocks to turn over there...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The thing is that most guys do start out with a good attitude towards women. I myself treated the first few girls I had like Queens. I relize now that when you do that you get no respect.What you girls think you want,you would never respect. Just think back to all the guys you where ever crazy about and look how they treated you. I bet you wasnt head over heals for the sweet guys. Right???

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    how about what rock do i have to look under to find a normal girl that doesnt want to play games?
    soooo true sooooo sickeningly true. i finally got one that doesn't after lots of screw ups.

What a man wants

I've been in lots of short term and long term relationships, played the games and had the games played on me, broke hearts, had my heart broken, etc, etc. When it's all said and done, I've learned that all I really want is an intelligent virgin nympho with big boobs, a nice ass, no baggage, and lots of money.

Me thinks I'll be turning over hella rocks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information