Thread: F'ing theives

helios is offline Associate Member

F'ing theives

I was supposed to recieve a package of 2 bottles of tribulus yesterday (and yes, I did order them from allsportnutrition.com). I check fedex online today and it says it was delivered yesterday at 2pm on my porch.

I didnt have it insured or anything, and it was only $20 worth but still im really aggravated about this. Is there anything i can do in this sitaution? It was shipped thru Fedex. I mean the package didnt just get up and walk away...there is a thief around here whos trying to increase his (or her) lutinizing hormone and i want to find out who it is.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Is ur dog humping ur leg... jk bro! That sucks bigtime!! Set a trap up and wait to bounce...

OG

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Dude I have had several scripts (legal) for meds taken over the past few years via the FED EX shipping method, they suck and have a huge problem but they won't admit it.

Anything that has to ship to me FED EX is c.o.d. unless.........well if you don't know that one you don't know.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Call Allsports and say it never got delivered. I think it is up to the sender... (sorry guys).
    If that happened to me I'd expect it to be re-sent at no charge and require a signature this time.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Call fed ex....I lost a package from ups and they replaced it for me....I had no insurance

the shipper has to file the claim. If it shows delivered you are screwed, it sucks I know.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    Call Allsports and say it never got delivered. I think it is up to the sender... (sorry guys).
    If that happened to me I'd expect it to be re-sent at no charge and require a signature this time.

can't agree.........i work for a distrubuting company....(we mostly deal with large companies).......but once in a while we'll have a small private guy order........and i had to deal with this same situation........we shipped him parts and he said he had an empty ripped open box delivered on his porch........as long as the package is delivered.......the sender is no longer responiable............granted, this was only 20 bucks worth of stuff.........my sitation was 100's of dollars..........and he wanted it replaced free of charge.......lol.........but that was not happening.........

regardless, you will have to put in a claim with Fed Ex........and expect it to take at least 3 weeks.............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

It's the shiiper not the reciever who has to file with FED EX, by the way I have never been reimbursed a penny, even they filed a claim for me.

Dispute the charge on your credit card saying you never received the goods... which it true.

I just sent all-sport an email asking them to ship it again. If they say no im just gonna order again and file a claim with fedex. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

I'm sure they will bro... they're pretty good guys from what I hear...

Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    Dispute the charge on your credit card saying you never received the goods... which it true.
    I think there is a $50 minimum you have to have paid in order for a CC company to dispute a charge for you

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    It's the shipper not the reciever who has to file with FED EX.

your 100% right.........thanks for correcting me
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

No prob.... I'm out a total of about $500 over the years from those bastards.
    I HATE FED EX!

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Set a trap up and wait to bounce...
    ^ stake out time. Hide out in a tree w/ a bb gun and a baseball bat.

Thread Information