RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Hmm...My Girls Ex Left Her A Note On Her Car

What's up bro's,

So my girl calls me this morning and says that her Ex-Boyfriend apparently had come in the middle of the night and left her a note in the doorhandle of her car saying that he was mad that she found someone else but is happy for her. Apparantly they were together for four years and he cheat on her.

Now, about her past I could give a rats' ass. But what bothers me is when I start seeing **** like this.

I don't care if a girl had a ****ty past or whatever, and I've always said that if I don't see it and it's not coming to my front door then there's no problem.

But now, it's coming to her front door and I'm a little pissed about it. Not at her, but the fact that this dude is dropping her notes in front of her house.

Before, I never cared to know who this guy was, but now I'm curious. The only problem is that when I'm curious, my mind wanders. And it doesn't think about flowers, nice smells and fun things like that. But instead, it thinks the worse things possible.

So now what would you do. Personally, I'm thinking just to leave it and if it happens again, then find out about this guy and what he's all about.

I'm not a violent guy (atleast not anymore) but I am an asshole. Once I find out about this guy, I would be very inclined to visit his work or where he would be with his ex-girl and do some bad things just to rub it in his face and let him simmer in his own doings.

What you think sucka.

ttuPrincess Guest
    id be a little pissed, but if you trust that shes not happy with these advances then you have nothing to worry abuot.. now if you think shes calling and thanking him or anything ither than a "LEAVE ME A LONE ASSHOLE" phone call.. you might want to talkto her about it...

Maraxus is offline Banned
    At least she was honest to you bro. Don't sweat this, I think. But he continues to pester, then you'll have to do something about it. Its pretty freaky that this dude went over to her place at the middle of the night to leave a letter. Kinda stalker-ish IMO. Just keep your eyes open to anything strange s'all im saying.

brian11 is offline Member
    I'll say up front that I'm sure you guys will flame me for even posting, but here it goes anyway...

Just put yourself in his shoes bro. All he did was tell her that he was upset but happy for her. I mean if you were him and it was your ex that you cared about, you wouldnt give too much regard for the current guy she is with. So all I'm saying is dont do anything hasty, which you have already said you wont, and dont sweat that sh!t until he actually threatens you, her, or your relationship with her.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I agree , she told you about it, I would let this one go but tell her that you may not be so polite next time to this guy if he won't leave it alone.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    This is the thing.

When me and my girl first hooked up she asked about my history, I told her what she needed to know and she told me hers. She was with one guy for four years and that's it. Obviously the same cat who dropped the note on her car.

Anyways, apparently a day or two before her and I met she had her phone number changed because he was constantly harassing her with phone calls, atleast that's what I'm left to believe.

From what I'm told, what stemmed this whole incident is my girl running into one of his cousins at school. This cousin asked my girl how she was doing and if she was with anyone else, my girl replied that she was and that was happy. Or so I'm told, atleast.

From then, I guess word spread back and how he's gone off the wire.

And Maraxus it does sound very stalkerish to me and seems to me that this cat needs a little bit of an ass beating courtesy of Ronster Monster.

ttuPrincess I would rather my girl not call this dude as he seems the type to strive off of contact in any sort of means, pyschologically he may feel existant if she recognizes her attempt to stray him away, catch my drift? But if anything, I would rather call this dude myself and let him know that this type of behaviour isn't good for his health if it persists.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If she found the note, and told you about it, it sounds like she is through with this guy. However if there are any further notes, I would insist on letting him know that his advances are not wanted. As a fine American once said “Nip it, Nip it in the Bud!”
    Last edited by Bigen12; 08-05-2004 at 11:13 AM.

Is she scared of the dude? Maybe consider a restraining order/massive beatdown if this sh!t persists.

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    i think you should tell your girl how much it bothers you. if she really cares about you she will tell him to get lost or back off. if she doesn't want to do that then you should be worrried that she still has feelings for him. i've been through this too many times i think this is the best way to handle it.

also if she tells him to get lost and he continues on with his shyt than i would bust his face open with your fist. but try to defuse the situation first, in his defense its hard to get over a relationship but if your girl can't help get over it than maybe you can if you smell me?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    What's up bro's,

So my girl calls me this morning and says that her Ex-Boyfriend apparently had come in the middle of the night and left her a note in the doorhandle of her car saying that he was mad that she found someone else but is happy for her. Apparantly they were together for four years and he cheat on her.

Now, about her past I could give a rats' ass. But what bothers me is when I start seeing **** like this.

I don't care if a girl had a ****ty past or whatever, and I've always said that if I don't see it and it's not coming to my front door then there's no problem.

But now, it's coming to her front door and I'm a little pissed about it. Not at her, but the fact that this dude is dropping her notes in front of her house.

Before, I never cared to know who this guy was, but now I'm curious. The only problem is that when I'm curious, my mind wanders. And it doesn't think about flowers, nice smells and fun things like that. But instead, it thinks the worse things possible.

So now what would you do. Personally, I'm thinking just to leave it and if it happens again, then find out about this guy and what he's all about.

I'm not a violent guy (atleast not anymore) but I am an asshole. Once I find out about this guy, I would be very inclined to visit his work or where he would be with his ex-girl and do some bad things just to rub it in his face and let him simmer in his own doings.

What you think sucka.
    Why do you care if your girl friend's ex is leaving her notes? Were'nt you whoring it up in Vancouver with other girls a few days ago? Or is it just OK for you to do but not her.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 08-05-2004 at 12:45 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Dude.......... she told you about it......... she wants you, and to be with you......

don't over react... be not happy.. tell her.. but she already knows that, cause she told you about it..

see what happens next..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    I'll say up front that I'm sure you guys will flame me for even posting, but here it goes anyway...

Just put yourself in his shoes bro. All he did was tell her that he was upset but happy for her. I mean if you were him and it was your ex that you cared about, you wouldnt give too much regard for the current guy she is with. So all I'm saying is dont do anything hasty, which you have already said you wont, and dont sweat that sh!t until he actually threatens you, her, or your relationship with her.
    I have to disagree. This dude did not leave the note on the car to appologize to her or for any other "good reason". Think like a guy on this one, he put the note on her car hoping she would call him so he could get a piece of ass. That is what guys do. If I were you I would do some homework right now. Find out what you can about this dude. Then tell your girlfriend that you will do nothing because you trust her. Most important, actually do nothing now. But, if it happens again react swiftly and aggressively. You and I both know what this dude is up to and what he has in mind. Your girl might believe that this was an innocent event but women don't think like men. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    I have to disagree. This dude did not leave the note on the car to appologize to her or for any other "good reason". .
    I didnt say the guy put it there with necessarily good intentions or that he was apologizing for anything...I was just making the point that after a 4 yr relationship you are going to have to accept that the other guy may still have feelings for her. If it was you that was in the 4 yr relationship you would be the same way. However i do agree that if he continues then you need to do something about it to let him know that she is yours now and that you arent a guy that will let him **** around like that. But it really boils down to the girl man, if you can trust her or not.

Quote Originally Posted by brian11
    I didnt say the guy put it there with necessarily good intentions or that he was apologizing for anything...I was just making the point that after a 4 yr relationship you are going to have to accept that the other guy may still have feelings for her. If it was you that was in the 4 yr relationship you would be the same way. However i do agree that if he continues then you need to do something about it to let him know that she is yours now and that you arent a guy that will let him **** around like that. But it really boils down to the girl man, if you can trust her or not.
    Youre such a pig

Sta11ion is offline Member
    You worry to much, Who cares what this guy did, she just mentioned this to you to see if you care. Girls always want to feel wanted.So make her feel wanted take her out to dinner. Go for a nice walk at ashbridges bay, smoke a nice cigar since your walking, keep her tight by your side with your other arm. Get a low fat yogurt for her, talk about how nice toronto is in august(remeber there is only 1 month of summer here so make the best of it)go back home and let nature take its course.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Youre such a pig

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Builtthekid says kick his ass man trust me you will fill better
    about just beating the crap out of him in the long run.

decadbal is offline Banned
    kill him, hide the body..deny everything.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL

What you think sucka.
    Well I'm sure she has her reasons for drifting if you admit to being an asshole yourself, sucka.

If she's the right girl for you, you'll treat her with respect and get the same in return.

The headgames usually cease once you get into mature and serious relationships.

JMO,

~US~

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    well personally I'm a jealous cocksucker, but let some stuff fly. I'd let this one go but keep an eye open to see if he pops up again, then go have a little heart to heart talk with him.

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    If the dude knows your with her that would really piss me off. I would really want to beat his ass, but I think the best thing would be to let it go. Your girl told you the truth, so I dont think you have much to worry about from her. If he ever abused her, or she is afraid of him, then I would **** him up.

But like everyone else has said, best thing to do is let it slide, this once.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Leave a note on his car asking him to come over to your house. Sh!t even act like its your girlfreind leaving the note.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I say nip the **** thing in the bud before he even thinks of leaving her another note...Kindness or indifference can often be taken for weakness and people will try to push as far as they can..Snatch him up ASAP IMO

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    As long as she isn't encouraging him to continue...be glad she told you. I don't know what it is but I went through this with my last ex and now with my current ex. They don't want me until someone else does.

The most recent one is all of a sudden calling and even came by to my graduation from the police academy last weekend and when I was working at the community block party in my police academy, he just "happened" to be in the neighborhood.

WTF.

MEN.

hehehe
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    if i left a note on a ex's car i think id kick my own ass for being a pansy note writer.

LM1332 Guest
    For real mate? When you do its fine but when its happening to you, you get all tipsy? You gotta evaluate your relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Why do you care if your girl friend's ex is leaving her notes? Were'nt you whoring it up in Vancouver with other girls a few days ago? Or is it just OK for you to do but not her.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    you should trust your woman. the old me would have called him and threatened to slit his throat, but i think you should just let her know that it bothers you and let the first one slide. just tell her not to contact him and if it happens again you should tell him to stop. you cant blame the guy though, im sure your woman is great, and if he was with her for 4 years thats a big loss for him. you cant really blame him for trying to salvage that. i did the same thing when my ex and i broke up, only it was me threatening to beat the new guys ass . i realize that it was stupid and you shouldnt get violent over women, cuz imo they arent worth it. shes obviously over him and unless he is a physical threat to either of you, let it go.

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    i am a jealous boyfriend and to be honest i would get this guys number, give him a call and just let him know you are with her now- if he ever contacts her again you and him will be having more than words. Just me though

mustang331 is offline Member
    Most of you sound like a bunch of roid heads....

Oh yea LOL

I dunno guys, though I never forgive, I am also not the jealous kind...

I think you should pay this guy a visit with a couple of your biggest friends (preferably wearing tank tops for maximum intimidation potential), and quite politely tell this guy that his ex is now with you and she is very happy. Let him know that his note disturbed her, and that anything that makes her unhappy makes YOU very unhappy.

Heck, most of the bros on this board are "larger than average" (what a nice way to put it!), and size has plenty of intimidation potential. Why risk beating this idiot (who is so totally not worth it!) and having him press assault charges when good old polite and cold intimidation works so well in most cases.

Of course if he wants to be a hero, don't hesitate "defending" yourself

Red

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    You worry to much, Who cares what this guy did, she just mentioned this to you to see if you care. Girls always want to feel wanted.So make her feel wanted take her out to dinner. Go for a nice walk at ashbridges bay, smoke a nice cigar since your walking, keep her tight by your side with your other arm. Get a low fat yogurt for her, talk about how nice toronto is in august(remeber there is only 1 month of summer here so make the best of it)go back home and let nature take its course.

Gotta go with Stallion on this one. She mentioned it to get a reaction out of you. She doesn't feel wanted, and that's why she told you, imho.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Trust me just kick his ass and u will feel alot
    better about yourself.

worldknown is offline Banned
    its easy, just rape him. and then do what decadbal said "kill him, hide the body..deny everything." lool jk

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Ask to see the note, I think you would get a better feel for his intentions by reading it. how long have they been broken up? could she possibly still have feelings for him? I'd say let this one slide, then if it happens again you should take corrective measures. (whatever your definition of that might me)

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Ok.. so you intimidate this guy... or.... you beat him up.. same thing applies..

Her response to the whole issue

"You did what?? You bastard.. You have roid rage , I thought i knew you, and i can't be with someone that just has respect for who i am.........."

but you make the call.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I dunno guys, though I never forgive, I am also not the jealous kind...

I think you should pay this guy a visit with a couple of your biggest friends (preferably wearing tank tops for maximum intimidation potential), and quite politely tell this guy that his ex is now with you and she is very happy. Let him know that his note disturbed her, and that anything that makes her unhappy makes YOU very unhappy.

Heck, most of the bros on this board are "larger than average" (what a nice way to put it!), and size has plenty of intimidation potential. Why risk beating this idiot (who is so totally not worth it!) and having him press assault charges when good old polite and cold intimidation works so well in most cases.

Of course if he wants to be a hero, don't hesitate "defending" yourself

Red
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

max-it is offline Member
    TWO WORDS:

Wood Chipper

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    two more words:

pig farm

but anyways... this sounds a lot like what i'm going through right now. slowly my girl has told me the **** her ex is doing/has done and its stalker-mode to the fullest extent. she's asked him several times to stop calling her and he keeps bugging her. i told her to give me the phone next time he calls and i'll give him a fair warning. this guy is going to **** around and catch me on a bad day (aka during my cycle). but anyways... it seems as though the only thing that may make this guy listen is a restraining order or an old-fashioned beatdown. so i know what you're going through bro. just keep your head on your shoulders and don't do anything too crazy which is what i'm trying to do myself.

Thread Information